Winter..Hellfire!?

Canik

HPylZzB.jpg

Too late! I'm gonna have to roll with it!
  Canik attempts to cast
Winter Hellfire.. whatever that is.. on the OWF!

AUym9ZP.png

Article I: Diplomacy
Both parties hereby agree to maintain amicable relations, cooperating whenever possible in diplomatic issues and seeking to resolve any issues civilly.

Article II: Non-Aggression
Both parties hereby agree to maintain a policy of non-aggression towards either. Neither shall commit acts of military aggression,
nor aggressive acts such as espionage, interference in internal affairs or sending financial or military aid to an enemy of the other.
Pre-established and regular trade may continue with an enemy but the other party is encouraged to discontinue trade if requested.

Article III: Intelligence
Both parties hereby agree that any intelligence or otherwise sensitive information shared between the two will not be passed on to any third party without permission.
Both parties are encouraged, but not obligated, to share information with the other party relevant to their security.

Article IV: Defense
If one party finds itself under aggression by an outside force the other is encouraged, but not obligated, to offer assistance in all forms.
This clause may be activated via chaining.

Article V: Cancellation
Should either party wish to withdraw from this treaty, they may do so 7 days after notification is given to the other party.

Signed for Freehold of The Wolves,

The Mad King - Canik
Hand of the King - Taco
Regent - Dark Lord Sauron
Lord of Foreign Affairs - Velocity
Lord of Military Affairs - CodArk
Lord of Internal Affairs - Smitty
Lord of Economic Affairs - Lord Draculea

Sign for The Phoenix Federation,
Evil Overlord - Kapleo
Evil Underlord - Mr. Motivator

Sometimes I still wonder how did this even happen. How did we go from blowing each other up on every chance we had to this. I'll admit history played its part. FEAR, the old guard of TPF and so so. But I won't give that too much credit. The series of events that lead to this moment make all the sense in the world to us. This treaty didn't happen overnight, there was a long process for this to happen. Little by little hate became respect, respect became cooperation, cooperation became appreciation and appreciation became friendship. 

Go figure. Now we the put the weapons down and instead we make ready to give Hellfire to anyone that poses a threat to one or the other. 

o/ The Freehold of the Wolves

8 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Ugh, finally. Glad to see this finally posted and official. Here's to TPF and the future!

I swear I tried to stay awake. I blame Canik.

8 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Its not unlike...

This very cold stove

20210214_120105.jpg

This picture gets more relevant all the time!

Summer is not far away. Give it time, mate. Time fixes everything.

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Congrats on this treaty! 

o/ FTW

o/ TPF

Hey there 😏

________

Also thanks everyone else for the good wishes!

17 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

@Velocity dude you put up with a lot of hazing to build this and you should be congratulated, great job

Congrats to FTW and TPF, I am happy for you guys!

Velocity should not be congratulated! We have to smite him at every chance we get.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, Kapleo said:

Sometimes I still wonder how did this even happen. How did we go from blowing each other up on every chance we had to this. I'll admit history played its part. FEAR, the old guard of TPF and so so. But I won't give that too much credit. The series of events that lead to this moment make all the sense in the world to us. This treaty didn't happen overnight, there was a long process for this to happen. Little by little hate became respect, respect became cooperation, cooperation became appreciation and appreciation became friendship. 

Go figure. Now we the put the weapons down and instead we make ready to give Hellfire to anyone that poses a threat to one or the other. 

o/ The Freehold of the Wolves

I am feeling the same way. I think that you put it nicely. I am looking forward to being your ally.