Why Don’t Anybody From SE play TE?

Komplex

2 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

I don't play TE because it's silly and misconstrued. E.g. alliances get points if their nations keep deleting and rerolling. It's a waste of time and energy, while the prizes are won by the same gangs who already know all the dirty tricks, over and over again. 

Exactly. I'll put it in less words: "It's dumb."

I played TE once. It still haunts me to this day.. they told me we were going to clean up the streets but when it was all over rubble and rotting corpses lined the gutters and the streets were slick with blood. They told me I had the 2nd most "arrests" ever in a single day but I must've blocked out the memories. I know I didn't do any paperwork for arrests that day, there's none of file. They gave me a medal anyway and called me a hero though I didn't feel like one. I couldn't sleep after that and two weeks later retired from the TEPD. Some nights I still wake up screaming, reaching for my baton, but of course it isn't there. I tossed it in the river years ago along with the medal they gave me. I swore and oath to protect and serve.. what happened that day? We didn't protect anyone but ourselves and only served the rats. Those poor civilians.. they didn't stand a chance. It was a bloody massacre! If you're considering visiting CN:TE, I'm begging you, please don't! There's something wrong with that place! I went back a month later and all the buildings were already repaired, the streets were spotless. Not a single bloodstain to be found and everyone going about their business like nothing ever happened and I may not remember that day but I remember the aftermath! It WAS real! I'm not crazy! No, get away! Don't stand so close to me! I don't need to calm down! It saw the bodies! It was real! No you need to take YOUR medication! Gordon, radio for back up! We got a riot in progress! Gordon, did you hear me?! Step back, lady! I don't want to hurt anyone! Slowly now! Every step you take, every move you make,
I'll be watching you! Hey, let go my arm! Ow, that... sting.. officer down.. good night. 💤

ZS52paw.png

Edited by Canik

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 11:14 AM, Komplex said:

Honestly SE most part to quiet. TE have more action and active! Was more fun when more players playing of course but still good though. 

Ill agree on too quiet generally. 

Not lately tho 

In case you haven't been looking, since March until now there has been a fairly big realignment. Powers rising and others falling. 

War can be I stress can be entertaining but often the politic of SE is better. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, magicninja said:

Didn't even know that was still a thing....was it ever big? I played a round or 2 back in ought-8...even then when it was new it never seemed like more than a tiny fraction of SE got involved.

It was back when it was the only way to get the flag besides getting sanctioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, RoadRash said:

if you characters joined TE it would actually be more fun then you think .... but in all reality its up to you fruit loops to make the game you want 

All of us "characters" did join back in round 2-3, realized it sucked, and never touched it again. It wasn't fun then, it's not fun now.

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

All of us "characters" did join back in round 2-3, realized it sucked, and never touched it again. It wasn't fun then, it's not fun now.

if you havnt been there since round 2-3 how do you know its not fun now ..... its actually not to fun now but how the hell would you know ...... if there was more peps in it it would deff be a good time