Petition to COBRA: Mercy for the Mouse

"Nothing will stop the March of my Empire!"

The former God Emperor in Non Grata- a List 1 chemical

A short time ago, he has plundered the world in tyranny. He corrupted the Hegemony, turning it into his personal Empire with which he devastated entire alliances on a whim. Embarking on a pattern of terror and driven mad by his lust for power, he attacked dozens of alliances, forcing viceroys, disbandment's, and EZI on anyone who stood against him. RFI and Oculus has chosen to lead the bravest 700 nations I had ever known into the jaws of some stubborn swamps. Our stand against tyranny so far has been fruitless, and Tankobite went on to create some beer league ending years of micro global stability.

Today a new threat to freedom and stability has risen.

The leader of Cobra -needs a Shave and a Haircut

A new tyrant has risen. He has attacked dozens of alliances amounting to hundreds of raids, throughout the Cobra wars. Beginning by writing essays about upper teirs who were just trying to grow. He has rapidly built an army of slaves vast beyond imagining, ready to devour sovereign alliances. KORT was just one of the alliances his empire has attacked, and his ambition and lust for power is limitless. 

"I will lead my entire power sphere against Sound Reason!"

The New God Emperor in Non Grata- who's Head is Shaped like a Football

The new God Emperor's army of slaves do not march alone. Johnny has sworn service to the God Emperor, submitting Cobra's earth and water in return for a chance at revenge. While the world celebrates her victory against chaos, her enemies are already plotting to drive her apart. By driving a wedge, they seek to divide and conquer, and destroy the world's last hope of reason and stability.

The rest of the world seeks a Global Dawn of Stability and Prosperity

The Oracles say that only the gods can defeat a united group of people who don't know what they're taking about. The coming months will reveal those who chose to kneel before a God Emperor, and those who resist the everything must die movement.

"We must all hang together, or we assuredly we shall all hang separately"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A short time ago, he has plundered the world in tyranny. He corrupted the Hegemony, turning it into his personal Empire with which he devastated entire alliances on a whim. Embarking on a pattern of terror and driven mad by his lust for power, he attacked dozens of alliances, forcing viceroys, disbandment's, and EZI on anyone who stood against him. RFI and Oculus has chosen to lead the bravest 700 nations I had ever known into the jaws of some stubborn swamps. Our stand against tyranny so far has been fruitless, and Tankobite went on to create some beer league ending years of micro global stability.

A new tyrant has risen. He has attacked dozens of alliances amounting to hundreds of raids, throughout the Cobra wars. Beginning by writing essays about upper teirs who were just trying to grow. He has rapidly built an army of slaves vast beyond imagining, ready to devour sovereign alliances. KORT was just one of the alliances his empire has attacked, and his ambition and lust for power is limitless. 

The new God Emperor's army of slaves do not march alone. Johnny has sworn service to the God Emperor, submitting Cobra's earth and water in return for a chance at revenge. While the world celebrates her victory against chaos, her enemies are already plotting to drive her apart. By driving a wedge, they seek to divide and conquer, and destroy the world's last hope of reason and stability.

The Oracles say that only the gods can defeat a united group of people who don't know what they're taking about. The coming months will reveal those who chose to kneel before a God Emperor, and those who resist the everything must die movement.

700 nations that pulled out the moment they noticed you fed them half truths b*llsh*t. Nice try Hitchcock. I would've been hell impressed if you actually managed to pull that one up. "The guy that started a global conflict" with his tricks. 

You are the only threat to Bob's stability, you're an agent of chaos, I'll give you that much. Lucky for Bob, everyone knows how you operate, and I doubt anyone will ever again fall for your bs. I think there's logs around with you stating you wanted to spice things up and create drama, but with the things you have done, I think the world is pretty aware of it by now.

Nice stunt btw, you think your plagiarized bs message will rally the world behind you? That after the way you screwed two major blocs they will just go willy-nilly following your great leadership against the "forces of evil"? Give me break.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Great work of fiction you got there! You should write a book!!

tenor.gif

Playing with food rn

Can someone tldr this? I can't read it because I have a low tolerance for boredom. 

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Honestly. What the f is wrong with your brain?

Just throwing out a handful of seeds, these pigeons jump on anything.

LOOOL, wow... finally coming clean, eh? I'll admit I didn't see that one coming. Maybe you're not as predictable as I thought. That or I misunderstood what you meant.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:46 PM, Kapleo said:

700 nations that pulled out the moment they noticed you fed them half truths b*llsh*t.

I can't tell if you're just being dishonest or you genuinely have no idea what was said during peace negotiations. If it's the latter you should hit up JA for the logs, because you make yourself look foolish by claiming this all hinged on Hitchcock.

Had that actually been the case, I'd take the ongoing war against LH as all the proof I'd need that his claims were legitimate. If you maintain that he's a joke and a leaky faucet then you should just be laughing straight to the bank instead of sullying your reputations by validating LH's logs in this manner.

Furthermore, when are people going to learn to stop saying compromising things in front of him? Is no one responsible for what they say? I can't even imagine what good faith argument justifies the mental hoops one has to go through in order to believe that the war ended due to some realization about LH's logs, except that you might have been misinformed. Lastly, if I know not to say anything dumb in front of Hitchcock then I'm sure the people who've been in contact with him regularly should be able to do me one better. 

7 hours ago, Tevron said:

I can't tell if you're just being dishonest or you genuinely have no idea what was said during peace negotiations. If it's the latter you should hit up JA for the logs, because you make yourself look foolish by claiming this all hinged on Hitchcock.

Had that actually been the case, I'd take the ongoing war against LH as all the proof I'd need that his claims were legitimate. If you maintain that he's a joke and a leaky faucet then you should just be laughing straight to the bank instead of sullying your reputations by validating LH's logs in this manner.

Furthermore, when are people going to learn to stop saying compromising things in front of him? Is no one responsible for what they say? I can't even imagine what good faith argument justifies the mental hoops one has to go through in order to believe that the war ended due to some realization about LH's logs, except that you might have been misinformed. Lastly, if I know not to say anything dumb in front of Hitchcock then I'm sure the people who've been in contact with him regularly should be able to do me one better. 

As long as you consent to me sharing the logs then I will do so. But you are right; it wasn't the credibility of the intelligence that resulted in people backing off. Rather that certain parties ironically violated some of their own treaties by starting the war.

Also I'm sorry, but are you seriously trying to argue that pursuing LH is tantamount to validating your CB? Ignoring for a moment that he violated a number of his friends confidences by providing you cherry-picked logs from our private channels without full context to incite a war against us, after he was given peace for his initial venture against us with sponsorship provided by your allies.

If you know not to say anything dumb in front of Hitchcock then you should also have known better than to accept 'intelligence' from him without at least trying to verify it at the source, as per that treaty you claimed was violated. In the wake of our peace, it is apparent to me that the only treaties which had been violated are ones from your own camp.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

7 hours ago, Tevron said:

I wasn't there. Johnny doesn't exactly drop logs so I go for my own conclusions. It may not have been the only factor but I'm super sure it played a role. Intel from LH. Plz. 

And well, if you want everyone to know out loud what happened, it was pretty much Polar making you their b*tch without breaking a sweat. The previous story was more convenient for your side, but have it your way. Things happened that way to prevent further escalation. We were just but the first wave. Waiting a little more would've meant receiving a counter from NG allies, and those are not micro alliances.

Happy, Tev?

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Also I'm sorry, but are you seriously trying to argue that pursuing LH is tantamount to validating your CB?

It's a pretty valid argument.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's a pretty valid argument, it means that if you hit me it verifies that those logs were indeed compromising. 

Literally no. But they did cause damage and you readily provided the "goods". 

It just means you reap what you sow.

Not that that's the only CB you've handed out the last two weeks.