Is Cybernations still active?

Spookykid

I used to play way back in the day maybe like 2011-2012 idk it seems like it was about a decade ago.

I now have a family and zero friends because I just moved to the otherside of the country and would love to get back into the cybernations community.

how is the player base?

$%&@ it lets just introduce myself I am Spookykid and I want to $%&@ around and grow my empire.

This is the link to the unofficial CN discord: https://discord.gg/TTkxCJQNsb

You can find folks more easily there. Higher likelihood that they will be "live" when you are.

That discord channel has links to discord channels for various other alliances

On 1/25/2021 at 10:21 PM, tehol said:

You can find folks more easily there. Higher likelihood that they will be "live" when you are.

thank you

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 10:21 PM, tehol said:

Thanks for the link to CN Radio!  

Edited by Aglet Green

1 hour ago, Aglet Green said:

Thanks for the link to CN Radio!  

Happy to help. If there's anything else you would like (trade circle, tech deals, tips & tricks, or alliance recommendations*) I am also also happy to help those ways.

52 minutes ago, tehol said:

Happy to help. If there's anything else you would like (trade circle, tech deals, tips & tricks, or alliance recommendations*) I am also also happy to help those ways.

alliance recommendations huh, this wouldnt be an alliance that starts with a C and ends with an S would it? 🧐

23 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

alliance recommendations huh, this wouldnt be an alliance that starts with a C and ends with an S would it? 🧐

I of course think claws is the best overall alliance to join ; hence why I continue to be an active member of its government. 

But no, if you read my other public posts, I recommend other alliances too. Usually NPO, FTW, or CLAWS, since I know them well enough and can point to objective evidence that they are quality alliances. For super large nations who are active I would recommend DBDC too. I note that FTW isn't even allied to CLAWS, but I would still recommend them as one of the best alliances to join.

Depending on what a nation wants ... I have on at least one occasion even recommended (privately) that a nation should consider joining NG or Cobra... I did that when a smallish nation expressed interest in fighting a lot of wars. Joining NG or Cobra is objectively a good way to do that. I  have no idea who they're going to fight next. But my guess is that the next war will involve one of those two (or both). And if not the next, then the one after that

On 3/18/2021 at 7:14 AM, Suyash Adhikari said:

You don't like IRON? 😭

IRON is clearly a great alliance, but when I was last checking the stats (probably too long ago now), NPO / CLAWS / FTW tended to be as good or better for aid slot use, and otherwise IRON is a bit of a black box to me. I dont know their econ programs etc

Recently the IRON recruitment game has been excellent 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 8:58 AM, tehol said:

IRON is clearly a great alliance, but when I was last checking the stats (probably too long ago now), NPO / CLAWS / FTW tended to be as good or better for aid slot use, and otherwise IRON is a bit of a black box to me. I dont know their econ programs etc

Recently the IRON recruitment game has been excellent 

Lol Im messing with you :P, but thanks :) 

CLAWS is pretty poggers, why? it uses discord, its evolved from the Forums 😂

• 1 year later...