Hello There

1 minute ago, Nolegdai said:

Did your recognition of a spelling error excite you? Did it spark that fatedly fleeting feeling of aptitude inside you? Did it justify the use of base insults for you? With insight like yours, your alliance is certain to be infallible.

We certainly did manage to cuck the $%&@ out of yours. 😘

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Imagine thinking that an entire alliance dumping all their nukes in a week doesn't lead to a downward chart. Again, CLAWS shows us their infinite tactical brilliance.

3 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Imagine thinking that an entire alliance dumping all their nukes in a week doesn't lead to a downward chart. Again, CLAWS shows us their infinite tactical brilliance.

A downward chart? You realize there are numbers associated with that chart, yeah? It's not just a line that goes up and down. You're in denial. Your alliance has lost nearly 38 percent of it's strength in less than a week. You've suggested 3 times now that the people who oppose you are unintelligent and incapable. There are two reasons why a person would do this with zero evidence to support it. Either you think they are stupid, or you want to make yourself appear intelligent by comparison. For the first, I would suggest that perhaps you factor in your own ability when attempting to ascertain the intelligence of others and then go ask for help, because such things are beyond you. For the latter I'll just let you know, you aren't fooling anybody.

Just now, Nolegdai said:

A downward chart? You realize there are numbers associated with that chart, yeah? It's not just a line that goes up and down. You're in denial. Your alliance has lost nearly 38 percent of it's strength in less than a week. You've suggested 3 times now that the people who oppose you are unintelligent and incapable. There are two reasons why a person would do this with zero evidence to support it. Either you think they are stupid, or you want to make yourself appear intelligent by comparison. For the first, I would suggest that perhaps you factor in your own ability when attempting to ascertain the intelligence of others and then go ask for help, because such things are beyond you. For the latter I'll just let you know, you aren't fooling anybody.

You know how NS relates to nuke stockpile depletion, right? I'll gladly pull actual damage charts out of Carnivore in a bit. Also, this u?

https://ibb.co/KwnL7JT

3 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

And yet your coalition is so afraid to fight them without NPO, Legion, and IRON you offered a white peace at the 11th hour and have done nothing but cry about it since.

shame

Edited by Tankobite

8 minutes ago, Caustic said:

You know how NS relates to nuke stockpile depletion, right? I'll gladly pull actual damage charts out of Carnivore in a bit. Also, this u?

https://ibb.co/KwnL7JT

Keep telling yourself that. You lost 949,747. CLAWS lost 15,575. I guess we didn't fire any nukes, right? Yeah that's me ;)

Just now, Nolegdai said:

Keep telling yourself that. You lost 949,747. CLAWS lost 15,575. I guess we didn't fire any nukes, right? Yeah that's me ;)

Here's a thought exercise for you. Lets say 1 nuke is 100 NS. You can only nuke 1 person a day. In this simplified scenario, CLAWS can launch 40 nukes at NG a day no matter how many actual wars are launched. Assume you manage to overcome your well documented ineptitude and fill all our slots with purely CLAWS nations, that means we can drop 6 nukes on you in a day. That means on average CLAWS can lose at most 4000 NS a day to our 24,000. Extrapolate that out over 7 days and get back to me.

Now, for real numbers. Your trash alliance managed only 16 total wars on Non Grata in the last week. That means out of 120 total defensive slots available on us, you took 13%. Out of a coalition of over 700 nations. We'll ignore how sad that is and continue to pat you on the head and tell you what a special little boy you are. Maybe CLAWS can get another shot at us when you aren't junior partners in whatever nonsense Bundy managed to cook up this time.

10 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Here's a thought exercise for you. Lets say 1 nuke is 100 NS. You can only nuke 1 person a day. In this simplified scenario, CLAWS can launch 40 nukes at NG a day no matter how many actual wars are launched. Assume you manage to overcome your well documented ineptitude and fill all our slots with purely CLAWS nations, that means we can drop 6 nukes on you in a day. That means on average CLAWS can lose at most 4000 NS a day to our 24,000. Extrapolate that out over 7 days and get back to me.

Now, for real numbers. Your trash alliance managed only 16 total wars on Non Grata in the last week. That means out of 120 total defensive slots available on us, you took 13%. Out of a coalition of over 700 nations. We'll ignore how sad that is and continue to pat you on the head and tell you what a special little boy you are. Maybe CLAWS can get another shot at us when you aren't junior partners in whatever nonsense Bundy managed to cook up this time.

Kind of you to educate new nations of Planet Bob. Sadly, you missed the part where, since January 16th 2021, there have been 109 wars declared on Non Grata. Turns out those slots were already filled.

6 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Kind of you to educate new nations of Planet Bob. Sadly, you missed the part where, since January 16th 2021, there have been 109 wars declared on Non Grata. Turns out those slots were already filled.

We know, that was my point. Your alliance is trash.

17 minutes ago, Caustic said:

We know, that was my point. Your alliance is trash.

that's your point!? You realize that's the equivalent of us and 4 of our friends kicking your ass right. Sorry it took your friends a week to respond. Mostly because it's been boring.

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

that's your point!? You realize that's the equivalent of us and 4 of our friends kicking your ass right. Sorry it took your friends a week to respond. Mostly because it's been boring.

And half of them are going home and you haven’t stopped crying about that since 

Just now, Tankobite said:

And half of them are going home and you haven’t stopped crying about that since 

Please, in an extended fight you guys are toast, and that's why you're gleefully going on and on about us "crying." it's the wrong move. Everyone can see you've no intention of changing your tune, but the powers that be naively push for peace, so you can pull the same nonsense again and again. The only reason you're being shown mercy is because you provide amusement from time to time. Why else would they fear beating you off of the face of planet Bob.

Just now, Nolegdai said:

Please, in an extended fight you guys are toast, and that's why you're gleefully going on and on about us "crying." it's the wrong move. Everyone can see you've no intention of changing your tune, but the powers that be naively push for peace, so you can pull the same nonsense again and again. The only reason you're being shown mercy is because you provide amusement from time to time. Why else would they fear beating you off of the face of planet Bob.

Yet you guys were the ones asking for a white peace as soon as you found out the heavy hitters were leaving. 

but whatever helps you sleep at night. 

21 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

please get someone to hit me, I’m in anarchy and don’t want to miss out on the fun. 

36 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Someone come get their noob. 

Couldn't think of anything to say? From where I sit, your friends watched while you were knocked about. 7 days later they got up out of their seats to help you out, and others on our side sat down to watch, feeling sorry for you. Your allies are touting this as a victory and throwing out base insults. Don't try and pretend as though I'm the one out of line.

22 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Couldn't think of anything to say? From where I sit, your friends watched while you were knocked about. 7 days later they got up out of their seats to help you out, and others on our side sat down to watch, feeling sorry for you. Your allies are touting this as a victory and throwing out base insults. Don't try and pretend as though I'm the one out of line.

This is quite the creative interpretation.