Hello There

31 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Couldn't think of anything to say? From where I sit, your friends watched while you were knocked about. 7 days later they got up out of their seats to help you out, and others on our side sat down to watch, feeling sorry for you. Your allies are touting this as a victory and throwing out base insults. Don't try and pretend as though I'm the one out of line.

You fabricated a CB to hit us, and now you want out since it came out?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

Couldn't think of anything to say? From where I sit, your friends watched while you were knocked about. 7 days later they got up out of their seats to help you out, and others on our side sat down to watch, feeling sorry for you. Your allies are touting this as a victory and throwing out base insults. Don't try and pretend as though I'm the one out of line.

From where I sit (and I've got a fairly good view from here) Our friends waited while a diplomatic approach was being spearheaded. Something we had made considerable progress with, until an 11th hour interruption from your leaders proposing a completely different arrangement which would have allowed them to slink off without having to answer for their aggression against us.

This was unacceptable to me (I had invested a lot of time speaking with members of your coalition to come to a resolution) and to Boognish as a whole. With time running thin, it was decided that there was little other recourse than to continue with the planned march in our defense- a move which Boognish had the discipline to hold steady on whilst talks were underway for the 7 days you refer to. It was also accepted by the majority of the coalition as something that would eventually happen, they are our MD allies afterall.

Other alliances on your side have their own reasons for stepping aside, but I can tell you it certainly wasn't out of any pity for us.

You aren't out of line yourself as such, you are just misinformed.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

5 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

A downward chart? You realize there are numbers associated with that chart, yeah? It's not just a line that goes up and down. You're in denial. Your alliance has lost nearly 38 percent of it's strength in less than a week. You've suggested 3 times now that the people who oppose you are unintelligent and incapable.

Imagine thinking an alliance primarily infra and military NS based would maintain their statistics while being curbstomped. The people that oppose us are incapable, otherwise they would not have needed to call upon IRON and NPO to participate in this farce of a conflict.

10 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

Kind of you to educate new nations of Planet Bob. Sadly, you missed the part where, since January 16th 2021, there have been 109 wars declared on Non Grata. Turns out those slots were already filled.

YES! Some genuine anger out of CLAWS. 

Your leadership lies my dude. Thank you for giving us some insight as to how they spin it within their boarders. 

Now, kindly find a place worthy of your spirit. 

12 hours ago, Mogar said:

Imagine thinking an alliance primarily infra and military NS based would maintain their statistics while being curbstomped. The people that oppose us are incapable, otherwise they would not have needed to call upon IRON and NPO to participate in this farce of a conflict.

That was, of course, my point. Your ally was trying to spin this as if they had won. They had not. An incapable alliance would not bring so many allies to bear. To suggest that an alliance is weak simply because it has a powerful coalition is ridiculous. Does a person wronged fight toe to toe in the streets, or do they seek justice from the powers that be? They are only upset that they are outmatched. Nothing more. They will play the victim. What other avenue do they have?

1 hour ago, Nolegdai said:

That was, of course, my point. Your ally was trying to spin this as if they had won. They had not. An incapable alliance would not bring so many allies to bear. To suggest that an alliance is weak simply because it has a powerful coalition is ridiculous. Does a person wronged fight toe to toe in the streets, or do they seek justice from the powers that be? They are only upset that they are outmatched. Nothing more. They will play the victim. What other avenue do they have?

Wait, who is outmatched here? CLAWS, the people who bungled up this war so bad that they're tripping over their own feet wanting "white peace" for their own mistaken aggression, or COBRA, the people who organized a counter and caused your coalition to buckle in less than a week? In just about every case I'm familiar with, hardly ever does the victor cry out the safe word first. But then again it's been a while since I've played this little game so maybe I'm out of the loop?

Edited by MasterBadey

9 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

We have the ability to recover the damage dealt fairly quickly(I personally have the capacity to rebuild 0-10k infra about a dozen times before it would be an issue because this worlds mechanics are silly), I will also suspect that our various allies will assist with aid as well of course. An incapable alliance requires so many additional bodies to be able to muster the activity required to hit a significantly numerically smaller grouping. From a political standpoint this was not a great move for the agressive coalition.  Those who did not participate in this conflict and my guess several who did, are going to reconsider their actions going forward.