Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

5 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

I have nothing against, but if I have to agree that NG is blameless in this encounter for you to like me, then it's not worth any effort.

Doesn't sound like you nothing against. Nor are you required to like NG and maybe you find them toxic. Frankly I find claws toxic. My opinion is just as valid as yours in that. 

But that's the point isn't it. In *this instance* they are pretty blameless the only thing they are guilty of is your side not liking them and so on. You just can't let this go you've been conditioned so hard and it's kinda scary honestly if genuine. 

You also can't discount the past year we've had to put up with with claws on my side. Or do you not know about that either? 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Im displeased with my own alliance, for bungling their dow. There's certainly no explanation for why this wasn't included or given to our members. No sense in hiding that fact. That's more than you'll get from NG I imagine.. none of this means Stewie should be let off the hook by either us or his allies. All in all, I've been mocked as much as I have had attempts to seduce me to your side. Is it really any wonder I'm polarized? I have nothing against, but if I have to agree that NG is blameless in this encounter for you to like me, then it's not worth any effort.

The previous war Claws declared was for espionage, and those logs were acquired using espionage. If I spy on your member's room I'm sure we could find weak casus bellis all over, but the fact I got it from a foreign member's private chats gives the other side a solid cb. Espionage. That should explain why they didn't wanted to come true about it.

NG are no saints, ofc, but it could've been solved by asking a simple question to Stewie. Ask @Jazzy95 how many times I've seen stuff that to me looks like Claws plotting and I go knocking to his door. He explains things to me and tells me to stop using tinfoil for hats lol. But it works, it's called diplomacy and it avoids wars.

Edited by Kapleo

39 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

All in all, I've been mocked as much as I have had attempts to seduce me to your side.

We enjoy activity in any form as it is so rare in this world these days. That's why there's some praise/talk of hoping you'll open up your experiences in CN. 

The why behind the mocking requires no explanation. 

3 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

We enjoy activity in any form as it is so rare in this world these days. That's why there's some praise/talk of hoping you'll open up your experiences in CN. 

It's rare to see someone connect the dots in their mind and question what's going on, especially in the OWF.  I give him credit for that.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

When do you get this part? When Claws deems you worthy of it?

The best part of this thread is the fact that Claws Government chose to take their alliance to war and didn't even bother to tell them why or share the evidence with them. Even after handing the evidence to our side, Claws still didn't think their members were worth the time of day it would take to copy/paste the screen shots into their member chat. 

Incredible. 

Claws members? How are you still a member of your alliance when they obviously do not trust you? They don't trust you, even when telling you would not danger opsec. There are other alliances out there, stay in your own sphere but at least go where you aren't disrespected. They are letting you do this, in public. Dear God, just join GATO or Legion already. 

Well you know we have had problems in the past, like you for example. You know when you were on our AA for how long as a Cobra/NG planted spy?

Edited by Magical Muslim

34 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Is it any wonder why there's no activity on the forums? There was a time where you could have actual discussions on these forums. The dominant community here defaults to base insults and mocking about "tears". It's toxic to the community.

Edited by Nolegdai

23 minutes ago, Magical Muslim said:

Well you know we have had problems in the past, like you for example. You know when you were on our AA for how long as a Cobra/NG planted spy?

Oh do you mean when Lyanna was one of the few active members in CLAWS and Clawddee was creepy AF, causing her to look into joining other alliances? That must be what you mean.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

1 minute ago, Nolegdai said:

Is it any wonder why there's no activity on the forums? There was a time where you could have actual discussions on these forums. The dominant community here defaults to base insults and about tears. It's toxic to the community.

There's no activity from some alliances. Some alliances are open, share things with their members, and their discord/forum activity is poppin'.

You were "insulted" (well deserved, so I find it hard to call it insulting) for your silly posts, which you have even come to admit some of it was silliness. 

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

@Magical MuslimI also remember another attempt to plant a spy from Cobrasphere...

One of these instances was true, and the person who messed up OWNED it. The CLAWS war declaration was a colossal screw up, I won't hold my breath waiting for CLAWS to own it. 

I also won't wait for you to acknowledge that clawde is a creepy weirdo that pushes people to other AAs. 

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Is it any wonder why there's no activity on the forums? There was a time where you could have actual discussions on these forums. The dominant community here defaults to base insults and mocking about "tears". It's toxic to the community.

We had a discussion, several of them. Thole gave up and you're in denial. The evidence and context is all put there, if you don't want to see it fine. Buy don't get flustered if we verbally defend ourselves. 

Please, tears may be basic but really really tame. We have seen and said much worse. First you default to us how toxic we are soon as you lose the narrative. Which is often and you know why? Because your arguments are built on sand. 

I'll note you ignore most of my points. So what's the sense/value in debating you? I may as well point and jeer, we've done all the other stuff. 

19 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Oh do you mean when Lyanna was one of the few active members in CLAWS and Clawddee was creepy AF, causing her to look into joining other alliances? That must be what you mean.

Oh you mean when we were checking into her being a spy?

ZuzcqX2.jpg

"Before I was actually even doing anything"

Edited by Magical Muslim

4 minutes ago, Magical Muslim said:

Oh you mean when we were checking into her being a spy?

ZuzcqX2.jpg

"Before I was actually even doing anything"

That's weak af, but please we are open for more Hitchcock provided evidence.  At this point looks like Hitchcock was a Claws implanted spy.

@White Chocolate since we are digging up old bones. I may not have gone about things correctly but let's not act like I was being represented probably by your agent TDE at the time. Or maybe you skipped over these parts of the screen. Where I prefer de-escalation  to conflict or dismissed the idea of dismantling claws outright as silly. Willful ignorance maybe. 

Screenshot_20210125-213315_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-213428_Discord.jpg

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Magical Muslim said:

I was not planted in Claws by Non Grata or Cobra. The person who recruited me to join Claws when I was a couple of days old nation was Steeldor. He and I chatted and he helped me get my nation set up. I asked him if I could join his AA since he seemed nice, he thought it was funny given I was like 4 NS and he was DBDC. He suggested Claws. Told me I should get discord, which I had never used. So I did and I followed his advice and joined Claws. 

Claude thought I was a spy from the first day I was accepted into Claws. 

clnbdks.PNG?width=367&height=534

This was asked because I joined the Cobra discord and was chatting with the Cobra guys I was fighting. Al Bundy got me some targets and I started warring Cobra immediately. I was super excited, I really was having fun talking trash with those dudes. That and the Claws member room was dead so there wasn't much to do in my alliance discord. 

ru8HZiE.png

My question is this, why accept me? claude could have just said, no, you are not accepted. I would have joined TIE or Cobra. They were the only other alliance that I knew. 

VHzIx0M.png

NqazY9h.png

I don't know if anyone else would find this weird and uncomfortable but I was 16 and it was super weird to me, it was explained by people that this was just the game. That he was safeguarding Claws. I made up some crazy story to him about how it was my mom (LOL). Like, I had no idea how to process that he was watching me on the forums and then trying to like, trap me in a lie? So I literally blamed my mother. Embarrassing but true. Then I reported claude to the mods because I was freaked out.

claude never liked me. However, I fought 39 wars for CLAWS. Bundy taught me the war system, he is a good guy and patient. I liked him. I never blamed him when they kicked me out when the war with Cobra ended. 

xljIIW8.png

E1rBKCL.png

Bundy did me a huge favor, he helped me find my home. 

Edited by Lyanna Mormont

2 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

Im displeased with my own alliance, for bungling their dow. There's certainly no explanation for why this wasn't included or given to our members. No sense in hiding that fact. That's more than you'll get from NG I imagine.. none of this means Stewie should be let off the hook by either us or his allies. All in all, I've been mocked as much as I have had attempts to seduce me to your side. Is it really any wonder I'm polarized? I have nothing against, but if I have to agree that NG is blameless in this encounter for you to like me, then it's not worth any effort.

To be fair,  it can be a challenge for alliance leaders to balance these things.  Take the last war where CLAWS posted the logs in the DoW as an example.   Cobra is STILL - right now - doing their best to make the life of the one who leaked the logs miserable - even after an agreement to let him go.  Not only that,  they attacked the alliance that he went to after Cobra's leader said it was fine and he was free to go.  What do you think Cobrasphere will do to @Lord Hitchcock  ?

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

To be fair,  it can be a challenge for alliance leaders to balance these things.  Take the last war where CLAWS posted the logs in the DoW as an example.   Cobra is STILL - right now - doing their best to make the life of the one who leaked the logs miserable - even after an agreement to let him go.  Not only that,  they attacked the alliance that he went to after Cobra's leader said it was fine and he was free to go.  What do you think Cobrasphere will do to @Lord Hitchcock  ?

Hitchcock was given a chance. He harmed us again. Hitchcock will die.

8 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Creepy. 

I'm truly thankful for the band of weirdos in Cobra. I regret not leaving CLAWS behind earlier to find these folks. They're friends and family (even if Bundy jealously wants to argue it still).

I am so glad you joined Cobra!! Gulag Girl's Cult would never exist without you and draggie!! I love you ladies!!!!

And because it will never come up in forum conversation again? Gulag Girl's Cult has their very own flag: 

kEyf9oB.png

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I am so glad you joined Cobra!! Gulag Girl's Cult would never exist without you and draggie!! I love you ladies!!!!

And because it will never come up in forum conversation again? Gulag Girl's Cult has their very own flag: 

kEyf9oB.png

Cobra is turning into a clam bake. This is #notmycybernations