Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Why do you even ask? If it is so agreeable to you, why do you not simply share it? Do you expect me to back down? Perhaps it's not what you share that will damn you, but what you withhold. If you've nothing to hide, then lets have it all.

Be extremely careful what you wish for.  There is nothing more debilitating than knowing the truth is not in your favor.

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Noob? debatable. Clueless? Remains to be seen. Subjective to flattery? Nah. Understands the subtext behind "great spirit?" Definitely not.

I really would cut your losses and back down at this point. Seriously.  

You're doing more reputation damage for your alliance now, and will end up being ridiculed.  

2 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

It's your leadership that refuses to take responsibility, hoping to force our hand so they can learn the product of their own undoing. This would be unwise. Everything else is salt.

I've taken responsibility before, even when I was misrepresented. That's the reality at our level. 

Would be nice if your leaders did the same but honestly my expectations are so low I don't worry about it. 

I'm sorry that you were deceived by those you look up to. It's hard to see through systems that abuse you or treat like just a number ooc:(can relate IRL)/end ooc sometimes the murk is just so much you can't believe it. May advice to you is to get out there and see Bob for what it is. Join a smaller AA, start your own, make stuff happen, write your own adventure. 

But the problem may solve itself for you. If I know history, RFI may not be an entity much longer. These things don't last long once they can't be honest with themselves. That's the crossroads RFI is at. Not saying it will happen of that it won't continue in some form, but change is sorely needed. 

As for your accusations of salt. 

Your group has already gone about and changed or bent every other rule or norm when it was convenient. But I will not have you start changing the definition of salt, that's too far lol. 

Edit. 

Oh and don't stop checking the OWF. Too many players do, glad you're here. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 hours ago, Korlath said:

Since the events of The Korlath War, or more commonly known as the Snake Eyes War, I have mostly retreated from public life, but I still watch and listen to world affairs quietly in the background. Right now, I almost want to feel bad for CLAWS. There are still people on that side that I met from my time in Alpha Wolves (hi Bundy!) that I am fond of and respect. Sadly, having been at the other side of their stick a couple of times now I'm sure they wouldn't be feeling bad for us.  Judging by our previous battles with them, I know they'd be pretty much be dancing on our graves, probably demand reparations, wonder destruction, controlled nation demolitions, maybe have us write a declaration in which they are portrayed as heroes and force us to use their flags as humiliation. These are just some of the things we have had to endure every time we have to deal with CLAWS and their people. Constant bullying, harassment and humiliation.  So, I simply can't feel bad for you. Even if we just go mind our business, I don't see you moving past your hatred towards us. If anything, us finally having some justice will only fuel that hatred. They will come again for God knows what reason and they will blame us for it.

Yes Korlath I think you are right. 

And its up to people like @Nolegdai here if they will continue to follow such people.

But I feel it's likely this episode will only fuel the rage.

56 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

If it is so agreeable to you, why do you not simply share it? Do you expect me to back down? Perhaps it's not what you share that will damn you, but what you withhold. If you've nothing to hide, then lets have it all.

He did share it earlier in the thread.  Maybe rtft before posting.  Since I'm such a nice guy I'll even give you the link so you don't have to :effort:

1 minute ago, Nolegdai said:

Noob? debatable. Clueless? Remains to be seen. Subjective to flattery? Nah. Understands the subtext behind "great spirit?" Definitely not.

Doesn't the silence of your government tells you something? Were you here the last time Claws declared on one of us? They were very proud to post their casus belli in a picture. Very nice, tie lemme tell ya. 

Your leaders now know the cb was weak and now dead. All it took was Non Grata and Polar providing context to make it fall. It's called shame, Nolegdai, and I can't blame your leaders for feeling it. They were played by Lord Hitchcock, the greatest clown Cybernations has seen in modern days. I've fought along NPO, and against them. They don't back down from a fight they stand to win for no reason. If they pulled back is very, very likely because they noticed the cb was just pure manipulated bs or at the very least wasn't worthy of the the kind of global war it was going to bring by going ahead with it.

I get it, I reacted just like you when TIE was declared on by Claws. Aggressive, upset, you name it. It was Lucious that had to tell me to let it go, that he was actually in the wrong. Maybe Claws' white peace offer is their way of admitting that. The other option would be them not willing to fight without ridiculous advantage, but let's go with the first option. 

5 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

I really would cut your losses and back down at this point. Seriously.  

You're doing more reputation damage for your alliance now, and will end up being ridiculed.  

Your concern for me and my alliance pierces my very soul </s> No one is looking to stop me speaking my mind. If we are in the wrong, prove it. There is no fear on our side. If consequences are deserved, lets have it so we can be done. I have good reason not to believe it.

5 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Your concern for me and my alliance pierces my very soul </s> No one is looking to stop me speaking my mind. If we are in the wrong, prove it. There is no fear on our side. If consequences are deserved, lets have it so we can be done. I have good reason not to believe it.

We already proved it, your side backed down. 

3 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

They literally just tagged you on the evidence. Up to you what to do with it. When you read it, take into consideration the guy using the rat avatar. Known for his betrayals and deceptions. He tried screwing up NG and ended up screwing Claws instead. Way to go, Ben.

6 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Who are you anyway? 

You speak as if you represent CLAWS government however I note you are not listed on any of the declarations.  

Edited by citizenkane

32 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

They literally just tagged you on the evidence. Up to you what to do with it. When you read it, take into consideration the guy using the rat avatar. Known for his betrayals and deceptions. He tried screwing up NG and ended up screwing Claws instead. Way to go, Ben.

I'm sorry, This is supposed to be our Casus Belli? Ridiculous. I asked for all of it. That is what I was waiting on. As I've said, it's what they won't share that will damn them. Do you actually believe that this is what we declared for? Amazing.

16 minutes ago, Talbrys said:

It's impressive the speed with which you ignore the evidence not once but twice and keep on going without blinking an eye.

At this point I'm just going to write you off as a very inept troll.

Ignored because the narrative you are spinning is so preposterous I didn't even consider anyone would try.

4 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

I'm sorry, This is supposed to be our Casus Belli? Ridiculous. I asked for all of it. That is what I was waiting on. As I've said, it's what they won't share that will damn them. Do you actually believe that this is what we declared for? Amazing.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Ignored because the narrative you are spinning is so preposterous I didn't even consider anyone would try.

The narrative is your alliance's, not ours.  We're just posting all the evidence while your side only posted part of the evidence.  If you think it's preposterous maybe you should be rethinking your allegiances.

16 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Ok. In your opinion why did it happen? Why did this particular instance of war start if not for the "evidence" . 

6 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Ok. In your opinion why did it happen? Why did this particular instance of war start if not for the "evidence" . 

The "proof" that is submitted here is the precursor to a longer conversation. The exchange being our Casus Belli. Some of you are clearly under the impression that this is the entirety of it. I don't even think that Stewie is attempting to convince anyone of that. Perhaps I am mistaken, but I'm done debating this until such a time as everything is made publicly available.

1 minute ago, Nolegdai said:

The "proof" that is submitted here is the precursor to a longer conversation. The exchange being our Casus Belli. Some of you are clearly under the impression that this is the entirety of it. I don't even think that Stewie is attempting to convince anyone of that. Perhaps I am mistaken, but I'm done debating this until such a time as everything is made publicly available.

for the record. This is not known to me.

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

It's been publicly made available to the parties involved. That was the precursor for Stewie and Johnny to get into talks with you all. If you want the full logs your government provided (eventually), Cobra and NG have them for you.

Also, you understand how burden of proof works right? Your side claimed to have evidence, but refused to show it. Clearly because it was so flimsy that hiding it was the only way to get people like you to believe it.

You wont make it public because it doesnt exist. Just saying. 

25 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

I like you, man.  You've got spirit.  If your leadership had similar spirit, you wouldn't be in a war right now.  

With that being said, there is no narrative being spun by my allies.  It is just the reality they, and in turn myself, are all facing.  We fight with honor in the name of freedom and justice.  CLAWS fights for the curbstomp and then when her allies leave her hanging out to dry due to a questionable CB, CLAWS feigns outrage when white peace isn't handed to her on a silver platter?  That's not how this works.  You cannot claim righteousness when your baseless attacks are anything but righteous.

1 minute ago, citizenkane said:

You wont make it public because it doesnt exist. Just saying. 

My relationship internally is such that I do not believe I would be lied to. I have more than good reason to believe this. I may look the fool now, but I believe that will come to pass.