Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Elements of these were the logs used by the CLAWS coalition to justify war.

Wait so this is part of the evidence they used for the war? No wonder they’ve been desperate to hide it and ask everyone to “trust us on this guyz we swear”

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Wait so this is part of the evidence they used for the war? No wonder they’ve been desperate to hide it and ask everyone to “trust us on this guyz we swear”

Yes.

There was also a snippet of a conversation held within NG private channels the day after Bundy hit RIA from DBDC AA.

9 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Curious isn't it?

The leader of the alliance who was sponsored by high-ranked/well-known members of CLAWSDBDC, who pursued a hostile stance toward us and our allies is the very person who provided CLAWS with their 'intelligence'.

It's almost as if he was incentivised to do so as a result of that sponsorship.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

I think the real question here is "why do people keep responding to Hitchcock?" His opinions are nonsense and his alliance a complete nonentity even in CN's current state.

This is an excellent point.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Curious isn't it?

The leader of the alliance who was sponsored by high-ranked/well-known members of CLAWSDBDC, who pursued a hostile stance toward us and our allies is the very person who provided CLAWS with their 'intelligence'.

It's almost as if he was incentivised to do so as a result of that sponsorship.

I mean, if I were a conspiratorial type, I’d say this almost sounds like someone was planted to find evidence, if he couldn’t find it, to invent it.

But, that’s crazy right?

14 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Yes.

There was also a snippet of a conversation held within NG private channels the day after Bundy hit RIA from DBDC AA.

Well, this really does explain why they wouldn’t tell anyone what the evidence was. Godforbid anyone be able to evaluate them for themselves 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Elements of these were the logs used by the CLAWS coalition to justify war.

[...]

Just to be clear (and just because I'm curious): the evidence presented to you is based on stuff provided to your current adversaries by LH, do you confirm this yes/no?

2 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Just to be clear (and just because I'm curious): the evidence presented to you is based on stuff provided to your current adversaries by LH, do you confirm this yes/no?

The evidence for war was provided by LH yes,

9 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

will someone please do or say something to help theol feel better? i hate seeing someone going through it in this way.

Dear tehol,

I am sorry the logs that Lord Hitchcock stole and whored around until someone was unwise enough to believe him, weren't enough to get Cobra and Non Grata rolled in the way you were hoping.

Next time LH goes around to every RFI alliance, that gives him an audience, offering his Great Value intel, you will help Claw's FA department find the context of those chats before trying to build a CB out of them. Maybe claude needs a hand?

@Master Hakai is that better?

6 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Dear tehol,

I am sorry the logs that Lord Hitchcock stole and whored around until someone was unwise enough to believe him, weren't enough to get Cobra and Non Grata rolled in the way you were hoping.

Next time LH goes around to every RFI alliance, that gives him an audience, offering his Great Value intel, you will help Claw's FA department find the context of those chats before trying to build a CB out of them. Maybe claude needs a hand?

Sure, but who is Lord Hitchcock? And what does FA department mean?

CLAWS is a giant poop emoji now. 

Imagine:

• Believing anything someone like Hitchcock says. 
  • Trusting someone like Clawde to do FA. 
  • Feeling just fine with people constantly leaving your AA because your AA won't support (or doesn't want to face the consequences of) the attacks they want to conduct on various nations, then allowing them right back into your AA, over and over again. 
Edited by CrinkledStraw

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Dear tehol,

Just commenting to say I had no desire to see ng and cobra rolled. I was (and am) indifferent on that.

19 minutes ago, tehol said:

Just commenting to say I had no desire to see ng and cobra rolled. I was (and am) indifferent on that.

So.... You're upset that we're going to "get away with" not getting rolled, because you never wanted to roll us in the first place?  Makes perfect sense.  About as much as the initial CB did.

No, I'm grumpy that we agreed to a war where you get to fight CLAWS and a small number of allies. Which, from what I can tell, is what NG/Cobra wanted.

I am indifferent as to whether or not you get rolled. I am opposed to you getting what you wanted. It's not that hard to understand.

13 minutes ago, tehol said:

No, I'm grumpy that we agreed to a war where you get to fight CLAWS and a small number of allies. Which, from what I can tell, is what NG/Cobra wanted.

I am indifferent as to whether or not you get rolled. I am opposed to you getting what you wanted. It's not that hard to understand.

Indeed. I’m mad I can’t declare any more wars, can you get someone to hit me?

19 minutes ago, tehol said:

I’m sorry that you can’t keep up your 700 vs 60 odds in the unprovoked and unjust war. Must be tough on you, not being able to keep the rolling you don’t want to happen going 

Edited by Tankobite

58 minutes ago, tehol said:

We're fighting CLAWS and a small number of allies? Lmfao.

This isn't what we wanted at all. It is quite exactly what CLAWS wanted, hence their declaration of war.