Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Tevron said:


Oh how the turns table, it's giving me flashbacks. After renanimating the corpse of Non Grata its sad to see that you became the thing you rolled again and again. Guess you were on the wrong side all those years ago. It's funny to consider that you should protest so much in this case after never having done so for the many wars you were involved in organizing. A selection:

 

 

 

 

Nailed it, exactly what we were asking for. So you admit your "CB" is about as full of !@#$ as all ours were when we were doing the good work for NPO? Cool :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

 

Nailed it, exactly what we were asking for. So you admit your "CB" is about as full of !@#$ as all ours were when we were doing the good work for NPO? Cool :)

 

 

pretzel-2718477_960_720.jpg

 

 

Description: Caustic ca. 17.01.2021

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tevron said:

 

 

pretzel-2718477_960_720.jpg

 

 

Description: Caustic ca. 17.01.2021

 

No Salt here, hombre. I applaud you for coming clean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tevron said:

 

 

pretzel-2718477_960_720.jpg

 

 

Description: Caustic ca. 17.01.2021

How so? 

You've still yet to provide any evidence to your claims. Every attempt made to ask for proof is just met with deflections and silence.

If you're just doing this because you can, just say that. It's more respectable than pretending you have a CB

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tevron said:


Oh how the turns table, it's giving me flashbacks. After renanimating the corpse of Non Grata its sad to see that you became the thing you rolled again and again. Guess you were on the wrong side all those years ago. It's funny to consider that you should protest so much in this case after never having done so for the many wars you were involved in organizing. A selection:

 

 

 

 

Did you comb the forums for those grave digs or did you just save them over the years because you just knew you could use them someday?

 

Post the Cobra ones next, I can't wait to see what you saved for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

Did you comb the forums for those grave digs or did you just save them over the years because you just knew you could use them someday?

 

Post the Cobra ones next, I can't wait to see what you saved for us. 

 

The wiki features a list of major wars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

God forbid any AA tries to grow. We must hulk smash them. They're going against the mediocracy. Grats on putting me in anarchy the day after I jumped from 13-16k infra, so sorry for threatening you.

Edited by Thrash
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

How so? 

You've still yet to provide any evidence to your claims. Every attempt made to ask for proof is just met with deflections and silence.

If you're just doing this because you can, just say that. It's more respectable than pretending you have a CB

This ^

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

Are you suggesting that all of Cobra's wars were important enough to warrant the planet's attention? 

 

Lovely 

 

I was referring to why it is a non-issue to find four DoW's from wars past, no combing necessary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James Spanier said:

 

I was referring to why it is a non-issue to find four DoW's from wars past, no combing necessary.

Not going to lie James.

 

If this is purely about past "misdeeds" when we were a completely different AA, with different FA.  Then please by all means say that.

 

Last I saw though the only AA we've had to defend against was CLAWS/DBDC misdeeds as they declared war on my alliance.

 

I would like therefore to enquire the potential failure in diplomacy which caused this war.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I would like therefore to enquire the potential failure in diplomacy which caused this war.

 

So much this. There has been no aggression from NG. If there was something that was possibly seen as aggression, there's a step before hitting the DOW button and especially bringing in peeps that we are actively friendly with. Just color me confused.

Edited by Thrash
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stewie said:

If this is purely about past "misdeeds" when we were a completely different AA, with different FA.  Then please by all means say that.

 

The reference to wars from when NG was in Oculus wasn't a statement on the reasoning for this war, but acknowledging NG had no issues in the past with Oculus not posting the compromising intel they alleged to have in a DoW. That said, Caustic appears to have gone on the record as saying that there was never even actual evidence for those wars, so perhaps the comparison was indeed a poor one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

 

The Truth Is Out There.

 



JA, can you interpret Stewie's signature next? He says he's a member of DBDC, so I don't see how they could slight him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

 

The reference to wars from when NG was in Oculus wasn't a statement on the reasoning for this war, but acknowledging NG had no issues in the past with Oculus not posting the compromising intel they alleged to have in a DoW. That said, Caustic appears to have gone on the record as saying that there was never even actual evidence for those wars, so perhaps the comparison was indeed a poor one.

 

Every war I have been a part of, reasons for the war generally get discussed privately with the offending party after hostilities began if not in the OP.  Otherwise how else is the offended party meant to grow and evolve.

 

But if this is the way you have decided to walk down.  So be it.

 

EVERYTHING MUST DIE's stream

 

  

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

 



JA, can you interpret Stewie's signature next? He says he's a member of DBDC, so I don't see how they could slight him.

 

 

I've not updated my signature in over a year, back when I was up at over 200k NS and a dual member of NG and DBDC when Artigo and Cuba were still around.

Edited by Stewie
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

Every war I have been a part of, reasons for the war generally get discussed privately with the offending party after hostilities began if not in the OP.  Otherwise how else is the offended party meant to grow and evolve.

 

But if this is the way you have decided to walk down.  So be it.

 

EVERYTHING MUST DIE's stream

 

  

 

 

I've not updated my signature in over a year, back when I was up at over 200k NS and a dual member of NG and DBDC when Artigo and Cuba were still around.

He's just a pedant. The comment probably struck too close to home so he deflects.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

Well, you played Dangerous games, you won Dangerous prizes. Bigger alliances don't do the things you guys do. I don't know what to tell you. 

 

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Trade Federation. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 1/16/2021 8:41:21 PM
Last Bill Payment: 1/16/2021 9:27:14 PM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/16/2021 9:45:01 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/31/2020
Total Money: $2,924,217,575
Technology: 15,518.79 Levels
Trade Partners: Dacia Apulensis, Quelto, Emmereks, Dime Store Novena, Dragonztail
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 209, Navy XP: 30, Air Force XP: 1721, Intelligence XP: 159
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 87
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:

  • Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 4
  • Aircraft Carriers: 7

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

 

15k tech and 2.9b warchest, I'm gonna have fun with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

He's just a pedant.

 

This is true, and in this case I was letting Lyanna and Stewie know their assertions were based incorrectly.

Edited by James Spanier
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

He's just a pedant. The comment probably struck too close to home so he deflects.

I was being a pedant, but I also wanted to link the video.

OOC: (The reason for my text is you can't just post a video without text)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I have not cared about this game for a long time and neither does most of NG I would genuinely say. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Mogar lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tevron said:

I was being a pedant, but I also wanted to link the video.

OOC: (The reason for my text is you can't just post a video without text)

That's fair.  I want to link this video as it's true.

 

Apparently NG Is too broad so we're always somehow in the middle

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ericdred said:

why bother posting about some pathetic trash AAs like NG and Cobra LoL

 

Well obviously it warranted a DoW from you guys.  Gotta make due without our manga and glitching somehow, right Eric?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...