Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

Just now, Krihelion said:

Pacifica is incapable of orchestrating anything more complex than a lemonade stand. F to doubt. 

Don't be mad bro, you know you don't know wtf to do unless their are SCUD warnings on your TV..Enjoy your fleeting triumphs as we erase your seed from Bob...:D

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Woryand said:

Me: Deletes my nation
Literally three days later: An actual war breaks out
And all the NPO targs I was planning to dec on if this happened are now out of range...
@Stonewall14 if you're ever in range, do dec on me please -- I don't think we ever got a proper tango on the battlefield.

I'm your Huckleberry all day, I've scouted you often and proposed war on your peoples almost daily. I assure you I will gladly proudly send you to your maker with joy in my heart...:war:

8 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Does it seem strange to you that Pacific has spent more time in this world being treatied to the Doomsphere than it has spent being enemies with it?

Because I will admit that those words sound surreal when I say them out loud.

As someone who fought in the Doomhouse war (Boogeyman),  that makes me feel a little dirty 😁

Bring the casualties

Just now, Stonewall14 said:

I'm your Huckleberry all day, I've scouted you often and proposed war on your peoples almost daily. I assure you I will gladly proudly send you to your maker with joy in my heart...:war:

you were planning to war me? why didn't you tell me this ahead of time???

but seriously if in a round or two you're a bunch smaller i'm looking forward to it. no longer have the npo-subsidized mil wonders though unfortunately so you'll probably destroy me, but it'll be fun nevertheless

42 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

I was wondering why NPO and IRON weren't posting in response, then I remembered they tell their members to not look or post on the forums. Imagine having no identity or doing as your told just so you can get some manwha. The leaders of the NPO nations are abunch of weebs.

Your my bookmark for Cyber nations link login!?! How sad is that!?! Asking for a friend!?! :war:

18 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Don't be mad bro, you know you don't know wtf to do unless their are SCUD warnings on your TV..Enjoy your fleeting triumphs as we erase your seed from Bob...:D

Do you speak english or specialize in gibberish? 

NPO has been trying to erase competition for years, at the cost of your general membership getting pushed in and over. 

3 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

iron said yeah we’ll join as long as the other side is outnumbered 50:1 and they will still get their b*tt carved up like a dang turkey 

With Enemy nations hiding in peace mode, it becomes numbers like 50:1. So the nations that get hit get IRONed out into the low ranks newer members without nukes. So yeah, I'd hope the beaten up nations with nukes win against nations without nukes and likely seeing there first action ever. If they didn't win, man, they'd have to be really incompetent. This is how war in CN is fought. Bad fighters Get rekted early. They fight the new fighters. and talk big. Rest of the IRON fighters sit bored up above. Hell, poor Darkfox don't even get a target. I'm expecting maybe a week of action and I'll be back to just back collecting. 

Just now, Robert2424 said:

With Enemy nations hiding in peace mode, it becomes numbers like 50:1. So the nations that get hit get IRONed out into the low ranks newer members without nukes. So yeah, I'd hope the beaten up nations with nukes win against nations without nukes and likely seeing there first action ever. If they didn't win, man, they'd have to be really incompetent. This is how war in CN is fought. Bad fighters Get rekted early. They fight the new fighters. and talk big. Rest of the IRON fighters sit bored up above. Hell, poor Darkfox don't even get a target. I'm expecting maybe a week of action and I'll be back to just back collecting. 

Well, math is not on your side. When 715 nations declare on 66? Targets are hard to find. 

10 minutes ago, Krihelion said:

Do you speak english or specialize in gibberish? 

NPO has been trying to erase competition for years, at the cost of your general membership getting pushed in and over. 

Como Brochacho? Forgive my VFireball laced speech and rude manners, your my OG rogue hero for a decade, I hope to see you on horizon soon...o/:war:

1 minute ago, Stonewall14 said:

Como Brochacho? Forgive my VFireball laced speech and rude manners, your my OG rogue hero for a decade, I hope to see you on horizon soon...o/:war:

sometimes when i'm translating stuff i ask "why did the author have to omit half the sentence, who would ever do that, that would never happen in english"

now i take back that claim

4 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

Well, maybe if you alliances weren't so !@#$%*, you'd have some friends so I wouldn't be so bored? 

Maybe you'd be less bored if you fought an opponent of equal or greater strength. I know that isn't something that the people of RON are very familiar with though.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

This is a punishment for the infringement of the agreement which Non Grata signed while actively working to undermine its terms and abuse our trust.

3. In the event that a provocation occurs, the injured party must notify the offender, and an attempt to diplomatically resolve the issue must occur.

4. In the event that a diplomatic solution cannot be agreed upon, the probation period is deemed to have been breached, and the Treaty is therefore annulled.

Yo @AL Bundy, genuine curiosity. Did you ever follow through with clause 3? Or is this just an IRON/NPO led farce to never let NG grow again. Asking for a friend.