DEFCON 1 announcement

1 hour ago, tehol said:

This is fun. I like the DOW tbh.

It's good to clarify AW no longer abides to any rules anymore.

It looks like D1 and AW must engage every war now.

Edited by HiredGun

56 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It's good to clarify AW no longer abides to any rules anymore.

It looks like D1 and AW must engage every war now.

Which rules?

no-rules.png

These ones?

Edited by Highroad

2 hours ago, Highroad said:

Which rules?

no-rules.png

These ones?

We've waged a fair war with equal stats and you've third partied us.

We're fine with no rules but I'm keeping records for future references. :)

Bo1O2jQ.png

Edited by HiredGun

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We've waged a fair war with equal stats and you've third partied us.

We're fine with no rules but I'm keeping records for future references. :)

Bo1O2jQ.png

Pfftt... you avoided us to get casualties... come on now... lets at least not lie.  D1 always adds themselves to our wars but when we do it its outrageous? I dont recall any war for a few rounds now that started between us and (not D1)  but somehow ended with you all added yourselves.  So suck it up buttercup... D1 cant be #1 all the time :(

Lol, didnt literally this exact same thing happen last year in reverse? NLON declared on another aa, D1 accused them of trying to avoid a war?

8 minutes ago, tehol said:

Lol, didnt literally this exact same thing happen last year in reverse? NLON declared on another aa, D1 accused them of trying to avoid a war?

its different because D1 isn't the one running the show.... Its ok for them to through themselves in everyone else's wars, but everyone else is supposed to follow these "rules" that only apply to non-D1 alliances.... Shame on you @tehol I thought I raised you and @Admiral Alexander better than this... 

6d392d329d269d61e3f5cbc5b823faec.gif

Al

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Pfftt... you avoided us to get casualties... come on now... lets at least not lie.  D1 always adds themselves to our wars but when we do it its outrageous? I dont recall any war for a few rounds now that started between us and (not D1)  but somehow ended with you all added yourselves.  So suck it up buttercup... D1 cant be #1 all the time :(

You guys have played your dirtiest round to date and now you believe yourself to be No1. haha We'll see what happens when you have to fight a fair war.

5 hours ago, tehol said:

Proof? You don't have the best memory when it comes to historical context.

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

its different because D1 isn't the one running the show.... Its ok for them to through themselves in everyone else's wars, but everyone else is supposed to follow these "rules" that only apply to non-D1 alliances.... Shame on you @tehol I thought I raised you and @Admiral Alexander better than this... 

6d392d329d269d61e3f5cbc5b823faec.gif

Al

We put ourselves into a war after you attempted to avoid us and after you had down declared SotRs. We follow the rules, there is no reason for us not to follow the rules but you don't and haven't since the start of the round so we respond to you under your new set of game rules. You have done nothing but dirty cheap wage down declares all round and you act like the best alliance, it's shameful what AW has become in its desperation.

Edited by HiredGun

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Your response to me is fair and correct in all respects. The situation was similar in some ways but different in more important ways, namely:

(1) NLON had also pulled out of truce early, which D1 has not done here
(2) NLON's war was a down declare. 

I'm referring to this thread: 

You guys have played your dirtiest round to date

What is it that we have done exactly? 

We follow the rules, there is no reason for us not to follow the rules but you don't and haven't since the start of the round so we respond to you under your new set of game rules. 

What "rules"? The ones that make you feel fuzzy on the inside? I am officially requesting a hard cover copy of the "Rules" please. Thank you.

Also for giggles

no-rules.png

wait how about no alliances NEXT round …

make our TC and no alliances ???????

and make it so AL AND HG are in the same trade circle hahhahahahha

Edited by RoadRash

On 1/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, RoadRash said:

wait how about no alliances NEXT round …

make our TC and no alliances ???????

and make it so AL AND HG are in the same trade circle hahhahahahha

Just know Al stepped out of this... Maybe its time for HG to do the same.  Ask tehol ,admiral , and highroad.  I havent made any decisions.... ill share my opinion from time to time but that about it. Im lucky to be pinged for a trade most times. 

I think HG and I should have our own AA next round?  We will call it Tango and Cash.... Hired Bundy.... Al and Gun.... we can work on it

I hope to see more nation next round so maybe it wont just be D1 and AW... that the #1 problem, #2 is history between leadership.....

Bundy out.....

On 1/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, HiredGun said:

You guys have played your dirtiest round to date and now you believe yourself to be No1. haha We'll see what happens when you have to fight a fair war.

We put ourselves into a war after you attempted to avoid us and after you had down declared SotRs. We follow the rules, there is no reason for us not to follow the rules but you don't and haven't since the start of the round so we respond to you under your new set of game rules. You have done nothing but dirty cheap wage down declares all round and you act like the best alliance, it's shameful what AW has become in its desperation.

I like how we always play the dirtiest.... 

giphy.gif

Rules are listed somewhere, what your playing by is whatever helps your alliance win, and i don't follow them anymore. 

Just step down already, for real, the gold star doesn't mean anything. we can all tell you are pulling the strings....

Al

On 1/13/2021 at 2:05 AM, AL Bundy said:

giphy.gif

Rules are listed somewhere, what your playing by is whatever helps your alliance win, and i don't follow them anymore. 

Just step down already, for real, the gold star doesn't mean anything. we can all tell you are pulling the strings....

Al

We're only getting started. 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:05 AM, AL Bundy said:

giphy.gif

Al

We could've rolled you had we targeted you last war but we've been doing that for years and there are alliance awards we always pursue. You should've won the alliance awards with ease but now it will be close. 

13 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You should've won the alliance awards with ease but now it will be close. 

Yes, this is something we dont really know how to do, hahah