TPF recruiting for DoWs

Kapleo

Greetings Bob citizens:

The activity bonus promises a golden age for the casualty god and TPF is getting ready for it. Taking advantage of our already active member base, we will have no need for immense warchests as our activity will be fueling our war machine when our nations hit rock bottom. 

That said, if you are a war oriented player and don't have an alliance [or yours is boring], this is an open invitation to you and all the nations from all around the world to be part of our feisty future.

Open enrollment until March 2021, afterwards, recruitment will be as vanilla as usual.

Requisites:

1. Have/get discord

[communication happens there and only there]

2. Commit to log in CN on a daily basis 

[You wanna get that activity bonus money, otherwise you'll be a burden]

3. Be war oriented

[no pixel huggers/peace lovers, there will be war]

You're automatically rejected if:

1. Your name has the term "cokk" in it

2. You don't like bacon 

3. You think the earth is round

4. You Wory too much about things

Perks:

1. Free money for new nations 

2. VIP access to Burger's memes

3. Madeira ads removed 

4. 100 million sign in bonus if you're Welsh or Scottish (we have Irish and English already).

5. We have plenty of Florida man in our ranks

Send n.me a message here if you're interested:

https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=527094

Or join our discord:

https://discord.gg/PtyYKNj4kz

Edited by Kapleo

9 hours ago, jerdge said:

I feel like I have the required characteristics to join this fine raiding project but there are no TPF nations in range, what are you going to do to fix that?

Friend, just this once I would be willing to help you out in achieving your goals if you wish to reshape your nations range to allow you to achieve them. Who knows, maybe I'll be in a better position to join such a fine project and tap up that $100m bonus!

6 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Friend, just this once I would be willing to help you out in achieving your goals if you wish to reshape your nations range to allow you to achieve them. Who knows, maybe I'll be in a better position to join such a fine project and tap up that $100m bonus!

Friend, you're not in range (although TBH you could, say, dump ~4k of your cheap infrastructure and drop just in). Unfortunately in my position I can't openly invite anyone to attack a nation under my AA's banner, nor it would be gentlemanly of me to be aggressive towards random others, while I am wearing the GPA uniform.

(TPF non-transitional members are... let's say a temporary -?- exception to those rules.)

BUT! Let's not give up all hope, who knows what the future entails for us? I think I might have a few bucks I could afford to spend on these, er, projects.

Disclaimer: all of this joking is meant to be friendly and in jest. It's not neutrality, it's that pixel chest-thumping is - oh gawd!

Disclaimer about the 1st disclaimer: "friendly" and "in jest" should not in any way be taken as "I didn't actually mean it".

57 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Friend, you're not in range (although TBH you could, say, dump ~4k of your cheap infrastructure and drop just in). Unfortunately in my position I can't openly invite anyone to attack a nation under my AA's banner, nor it would be gentlemanly of me to be aggressive towards random others, while I am wearing the GPA uniform.

(TPF non-transitional members are... let's say a temporary -?- exception to those rules.)

BUT! Let's not give up all hope, who knows what the future entails for us? I think I might have a few bucks I could afford to spend on these, er, projects.

Disclaimer: all of this joking is meant to be friendly and in jest. It's not neutrality, it's that pixel chest-thumping is - oh gawd!

Disclaimer about the 1st disclaimer: "friendly" and "in jest" should not in any way be taken as "I didn't actually mean it".

Where there's a will there's a way!

I do hope in the future that our collective doom lurches into view with time for folks to spend a few pennies rather than nations ceasing to exist on Bob with too many pennies unspent and opportunities unrealised. 

The folks in the peanut gallery would like to see jerdge, neutral for over 10yrs, become one of the most prolific raiders/war mongers in the dying twilight of Bobs last sunset.

22 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

You hate bacon? Is that even possible?

Ikr, smh...

21 hours ago, Stewie said:

Because FARK steals all the Bacon

That explains the shortage. I thought it was me buying all of it.

18 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Yes. Bacon is disgusting. It needs to be stopped. 

This is outrageous and a cb.

17 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

What if we know the Earth is round and are concerned for people who lack the mental capacity to comprehend something so basic (or are just trolling)?

You're brainwashed bruv 

17 hours ago, jerdge said:

I feel like I have the required characteristics to join this fine raiding project but there are no TPF nations in range, what are you going to do to fix that?

Best fix is joining us and declare some random wars so you get rolled and be in the modern playable range :V. Getting too big makes you wonder if you wanna burn down all that hard work, so you end up hoarding. It took me a bit to decide to get rid of my extra pixels. 

8 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

At your size I think it would be better to give you tech! Regarding our nation's range, well, we like it down here. I went briefly to the upper tiers to get a wonder but my nation is on a diet now. We like the lower tiers. Stuff is easier to repair, so it's easier and faster taping into the next war.

7 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

The folks in the peanut gallery would like to see jerdge, neutral for over 10yrs, become one of the most prolific raiders/war mongers in the dying twilight of Bobs last sunset.

It would be a sight to behold. 

11 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

But but, that would require... effort! The horror.

(Had I the time for anything more than a brief cameo here and there, I might switch to an aggressive stance. Not as a raider, probably, unless it was to "raid" raiders - that would be fun for everyone involved.)

22 hours ago, jerdge said:

But but, that would require... effort! The horror.

(Had I the time for anything more than a brief cameo here and there, I might switch to an aggressive stance. Not as a raider, probably, unless it was to "raid" raiders - that would be fun for everyone involved.)

Watford 2.0 - No longer protecting the unaligneds, but protecting those whose own alliances can't even protect them. 

• 2 weeks later...