Defcon 1

So, are we no longer required to submit decs of war, because i just can't seem to find D1s dec on Alpha Wolves? Or maybe its because they attacked an alliance already in the midst of a war with 2 other alliances, like the cowards they are.  Loosing this round just doesn't suit, so instead, go back to your cheating a$$ ways.

And Defcon 2 (Seal Team of Rose) why of course you are spy opping generals.  What else do you have left but to be little sh!ts and kill off our generals since you can't do anything else. 

Why do I always come back to this game and expect people to play fair and have integrity.  Truly I'm the idiot here.

See spy op remarks. We did not engage in any dirty spying until AW opened that box. 

@Highroadwould you like to explain to Skaulin why his irs proficiency has been changed and his generals have been killed? Please tell him why.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

See spy op remarks. We did not engage in any dirty spying until AW opened that box. 

@Highroadwould you like to explain to Skaulin why his irs proficiency has been changed and his generals have been killed? Please tell him why.

Why are you over here acting like I’m the only one here? I’ve been dealing with “dirty ops” all round long. D1 set that precedent in the first day of the first war this round.

35 minutes ago, Highroad said:

Why are you over here acting like I’m the only one here? I’ve been dealing with “dirty ops” all round long. D1 set that precedent in the first day of the first war this round.

we are not d1, I have done nothing but destroy CMs until your dirty ways cross paths. Now your member is in here crying because of you. Shame on you

shame

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

we are not d1, I have done nothing but destroy CMs until your dirty ways cross paths. Now your member is in here crying because of you. Shame on you

shame

If that’s how you want to try and twist it you feel free bud.

Funny how D2-StOR tries to pose as not being part of D1 :D 

I can attest ,from my time spent in D1,that they work together.They  were reffered  to as "our boys" ,"let's sync with our boys" by D1.

Tho SoT being the anomaly that he is did cry like a lil monster when D1 went to a "Flower War"  with the pink lords.He felt betrayed-not getting it was arranged between Cowboy and HG-Killie. Fun times haha.

And yeah,mitten being on the same league with SoT i wouldnt be surprised if he REALLY beleved they are not D1 :D 

Oh please, no one has ever heard of you. Your relevancy in D1 is equivalent to maybe a janitorial custodian. 

Our break last round against D1 was met with stern intensity within the channels that govern this world.

Gathered at the start of this round was a trigger happy AW whereas our beck and call was believed to be doing D1s bidding when in reality we got off to a slower start. However, what AW has indeed done is shoot themselves in the foot making them far worse than D1, in many accords. Perhaps Tehol is just an idiot, or so brazen that he’s right. Godspeed AW, every time I think you’ve hit rock bottom you unbelievably find another shovel. 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh please, no one has ever heard of you. Your relevancy in D1 is equivalent to maybe a janitorial custodian. 

Our break last round against D1 was met with stern intensity within the channels that govern this world.

As expected he trully believes he's not playing for D1 :D 

Nothing wrong with this,everyone is free to believe whatever they want.

Some even think the Earth is flat :D 

48 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Gathered at the start of this round was a trigger happy AW whereas our beck and call was believed to be doing D1s bidding when in reality we got off to a slower start. However, what AW has indeed done is shoot themselves in the foot making them far worse than D1, in many accords. Perhaps Tehol is just an idiot, or so brazen that he’s right. Godspeed AW, every time I think you’ve hit rock bottom you unbelievably find another shovel. 

Wow you really are insufferable, I can say with certainty that players like you are the real problem with this game. It isn't the "dirty ops" that are just mechanics in the game, it isn't the declaring on nations that are already at war, it's the players like you who do nothing but grand stand. Where was all this posting about AW before D1 got involved? D1 decided to step in and now you feel like you get a say?

Do yourself a favor and sit down until you've done something relevant in game.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 93 Attacking + 62,849 Defending = 62,942 Casualties

1 minute ago, Highroad said:

Wow you really are insufferable, I can say with certainty that players like you are the real problem with this game. It isn't the "dirty ops" that are just mechanics in the game, it isn't the declaring on nations that are already at war, it's the players like you who do nothing but grand stand. Where was all this posting about AW before D1 got involved? D1 decided to step in and now you feel like you get a say?

Do yourself a favor and sit down until you've done something relevant in game.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 93 Attacking + 62,849 Defending = 62,942 Casualties

enjoy your 23% back collect, scrub.

And I'll say it on this channel as well, I'm out of here because I'm really tired of this crap.  And of course you won't care, because who cares that you are down to 63 nations, a third probably double up rouges.  But this goes out to everyone, including AW, highway, hiredgun, and Lord Hitchcock (specific comment to you is meet me on the street f2f and tell me I'm crying, I don't think so).  Grow up, show some integrity, play the game fairly.  I noticed AW using the alliance as a personal vendetta against 3 or 4 certain members of D1 last round.  And now Tehol, quit with the dirty ops.  All of you need to.  Its not hard to be fair  nit hold grudges from rounds 3 years ago, etc.  All this is doing is chasing away players, and you can't afford to do that.  Anyway, take care all.

18 hours ago, skaullin said:

And I'll say it on this channel as well, I'm out of here because I'm really tired of this crap.  And of course you won't care, because who cares that you are down to 63 nations, a third probably double up rouges.  But this goes out to everyone, including AW, highway, hiredgun, and Lord Hitchcock (specific comment to you is meet me on the street f2f and tell me I'm crying, I don't think so).  Grow up, show some integrity, play the game fairly.  I noticed AW using the alliance as a personal vendetta against 3 or 4 certain members of D1 last round.  And now Tehol, quit with the dirty ops.  All of you need to.  Its not hard to be fair  nit hold grudges from rounds 3 years ago, etc.  All this is doing is chasing away players, and you can't afford to do that.  Anyway, take care all.

The game cannot be saved, its decline can only be stagnated and I believe past/present alliances have done well to make it last this long. The game is community driven, there is no higher force central planning everything so we roll with the punches but it does look to still have some legs left. Otherwise I agree with your assessment and wish it could've been different but sometimes our hands are forced.

All the best to you, skaullin.

6 hours ago, Kirkenes said:

Nobody expects you to admit the truth.

After all it was on the private D1 board and was supposed  to stay there  :D 

You were the only member who wasn't given perms to view our OPSEC channel so more lies. :)

10 hours ago, Kirkenes said:

Nobody expects you to admit the truth.

After all it was on the private D1 board and was supposed  to stay there  :D 

Hah, I thought that was only about half true considering some other former D1 players.  I recall them fighting each other with dirty ops last round, though not by a lot. 

However, it's HiredGun after all, who says one thing and then does another.  Especially when it comes to abetting bovidae abominations like Sot. 

Also make no mistake: The dirtiest animal of all is the Sheep of Taeper with its past sheep clone army.  Still it invites shearers (like myself) to come for its wool, with the sheep seemingly still having no sense of right or wrong for illegal cloning operations.  Still now inviting me again to come for its wool this round and yet block all communication with me when doing what it actually wanted.  Still bleating sheep gibberish at its shearers and enemies whilst keeping the same communication channels blocked.  Odd sheep, that one!

Edited by King Cyan

1 hour ago, King Cyan said:

Hah, I thought that was only about half true considering some other former D1 players.  I recall them fighting each other with dirty ops last round, though not by a lot. 

However, it's HiredGun after all, who says one thing and then does another.  Especially when it comes to abetting bovidae abominations like Sot. 

Also make no mistake: The dirtiest animal of all is the Sheep of Taeper with its past sheep clone army.  Still it invites shearers (like myself) to come for its wool, with the sheep seemingly still having no sense of right or wrong for illegal cloning operations.  Still now inviting me again to come for its wool this round and yet block all communication with me when doing what it actually wanted.  Still bleating sheep gibberish at its shearers and enemies whilst keeping communication its same channels blocked.  Odd sheep, that one!

You know there's no shame in rerolling? We can forgive you since you've only been around for a few rounds. 🤡

On 11/24/2020 at 5:08 PM, HiredGun said:

The game cannot be saved, its decline can only be stagnated and I believe past/present alliances have done well to make it last this long. The game is community driven, there is no higher force central planning everything so we roll with the punches but it does look to still have some legs left. Otherwise I agree with your assessment and wish it could've been different but sometimes our hands are forced.

All the best to you, skaullin.

Thanks HG.  I think that's about the nicest thing you have said on here!  Lol  Anyway, my apologies for the comment on the cowboy thread about shi! Coming from you mouth and all.  It was unnecessary and over the top.  Just tired of everyone playing the game how they have been.

1 hour ago, skaullin said:

Thanks HG.  I think that's about the nicest thing you have said on here!  Lol  Anyway, my apologies for the comment on the cowboy thread about shi! Coming from you mouth and all.  It was unnecessary and over the top.  Just tired of everyone playing the game how they have been.

It's alright, these forums are only used for shi! talking anway. :)

22 hours ago, Kirkenes said:

Haha i even had a team named after me :D 

Or is this a lie too?

That only means you coordinated attacks with other members, congrats.

19 hours ago, HiredGun said:

That only means you coordinated attacks with other members, congrats.

Thanks! 

How about the time i was offered  a leadership position and acces to the  Government channel? What that means ? :D 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, Kirkenes said:

Thanks! 

How about the time i was offered  a leadership position and acces to the  Government channel? What that means ? :D 

+1 for dejavu.  Can attest @Son of Taeper mentioned something similar for me as well (about 5 rounds ago) and that was when it soon took off from D1 to experiment and test with nurturing illicit sheep armies against its enemies (whom by the next round also included me and then also HG to some extent).  Didn't think this was worth mentioning in my own DoW.  Sort of begs the question if this is the norm for recruits there (Sot or not).