Looking for an Alliance

If being part of a religious community is something you enjoy, I would love to welcome you to the Christian Coalition of Countries (CCC). We're an active alliance that is peaceful and focuses on building up new nations. If that's not your thing, I completely understand, and would definitely recommend our close allies in Freehold of The Wolves (FTW), who have an equally awesome community and focus on new nations. Both of us work together on tech trading and trade circles, and can really boost your nation if you're active.

Regardless, welcome to CN and hope you enjoy!

I'd definitely encourage you to join discord wherever you go. It's where the vast majority of the remaining active player base is, and several alliances use it exclusively rather than having forums and such. You'll feel like things are a lot more active on there vs hovering here or in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're planning to be an active nation, then you should definitely consider joining an alliance where you can quickly find a trade circle to join, and where you can instantly fill your foreign aid slots at the most competitive tech trading rate of $9mil. for 100 tech. 

As lilweirdward said, the Freehold of the Wolves and the Christian Coalition of Countries are working together to provide those benefits to their members. 

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

7 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

This is not about Terry Howard. My above post is an open invitation to any ruler of a new nation having certain expectations from the alliance they might join. 

I'm using this thread as a pretext to make a statement which I believe some new players might find useful. 

32 minutes ago, Lord Draculea said:

I'm using this thread as a pretext to make a statement which I believe some new players might find useful. 

Good for you?

It's a bit nonsensical to state, in response to my post about Terry Howard (that neither followed your drivel nor was in response to it), that this isn't about Terry Howard... in a thread created by Terry Howard for Terry Howard.

Boy, get out. :facepalm:

SirWilliams, as your text comprehension skills seem to be somewhat lacking (why am I not surprised), let me try once more: this isn't about Terry Howard, I've never had the pleasure to meet the guy, and I'm not trying to convey any message to him specifically. Like I said, I'm merely using this thread as a pretext to make a statement which I believe some new players might find useful. As long as the thread is not locked, I have the right to post here, and you Sir are in no position to tell me (or any user for that matter) where to make a post or when to quit posting. 

To any other new player who might read this: if you're planning to be an active nation, then you should definitely consider joining an alliance (like e.g. mine) where you can quickly find a trade circle to join, and where you can instantly fill your foreign aid slots at the most competitive tech trading rate of $9mil. for 100 tech. Focus on the essentials, and don't let trolls divert your attention away from your main objectives!

There appears to be an inverse relationship between my level of comprehension and your level of intelligence. I can read but you are being incredibly simple-minded here.

I'll dumb this down for you as much as I possibly can. I'll apologize in advance though if it still doesn't reach you in any meaningful capacity.

I stated RIP to Terry Howard in a thread created by Terry Howard for Terry Howard. I did not address you and clearly my comment was not in response to anything you said.

You, however, proceeded to state that this isn't about Terry Howard (what, exactly, isn't about Terry Howard is probably lost to the confines of the empty space between your ears). I reminded you - and this is a third time here so I hope it sticks - that yes, this (read: this thread) is about Terry Howard because it was created by Terry Howard for Terry Howard.

Feel dumb yet? You should have seconds into that post. Maybe quit while you're just 45 yards behind?
On 1/28/2021 at 11:24 AM, Lord Draculea said:

the most competitive tech trading rate of $9mil. for 100 tech. 

lol

1 hour ago, tehol said:

lol

Indeed, our automated tech trading system is based on the universal 9/100 rate for all participants, with or without the Federal Aid Commission. 

Those not owning the FAC yet have the difference from $6m to $9m for each 100 tech credited to their account (where it is transformed in incoming cash in subsequent transactions), until they get the FAC. 

It's a competitive rate, it's just not "the most" competitive rate.

It's the most competitive rate for new sellers, and the standard rate for long-time sellers. But a small number of sellers in CLAWS are able to (and do) charge more.