On 11/11/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kapleo said:

Yeah, that's what I meant, it's all about the plunder and hoarding. Definetly beats not doing anything but with that firepower, boi I'd be wreaking havoc, and it wouldn't be for plunder.

What was your overnight looting of Pirates of the Parrot Order all about then?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Just because you cannot be her doesn’t mean you have to be... jealous.

Oh, hello LH. I didn't realize you were still playing. Congratulations, you finally made it all the way through a war without bailing! I am so proud. 

6 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

What was your overnight looting of Pirates of the Parrot Order all about then?

I never said raiding was bad, we do it all the time, but sometimes we also fight real wars against real targets that will fight back. If you have a look at my war history you'll see some of my targets fight back and both parties walk away alive and happy from the battle. Some people just want casualties. I care very little about my pixels so I don't mind a minor scrap from time to time. The issue with PPO has been addressed already through their leadership.

Edited by Kapleo
12 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I never said raiding was bad, we do it all the time, but sometimes we also fight real wars against real targets that will fight back. If you have a look at my war history you'll see some of my targets fight back and both parties walk away alive and happy from the battle.

So you're saying DBDC should turn off our secret mind control rays that Cuba and TB Raiders developed so effectively and passed on to the rest of us that force our targets to do nothing but offer peace. 

I'll think about it.

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

So you're saying DBDC should turn off our secret mind control rays that Cuba and TB Raiders developed so effectively and passed on to the rest of us that force our targets to do nothing but offer peace. 

I'll think about it.

Is it DBDC SOP to threaten raid targets of putting other attackers on them and/or of much more severe destruction if they fight back (or anything of that sort) - yes/no?

I've heard it being stated many many times but I never had direct confirmation/denial from the source.

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

when is dbdb gonna hit iron?

why ask rhetorical questions?

Wait a minute...

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I'll think about it.

Attack someone with a fighting chance, someone with equal or higher stats, I do it all the time, it's not that hard ;)

Edited by Kapleo
5 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Attack someone with a fighting chance, someone with equal or higher stats, I do it all the time, it's not that hard ;)

Exactly who would Steeldor hit in that case?

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Exactly who would Steeldor hit in that case?

Idk, the nearest nation in range? Get creative! Anyone from Oculus would be badass. That would take balls cause it would carry a big risk of retaliation. Attacking the smaller guys? Meh, not so much. 

5 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Idk, the nearest nation in range? Get creative! Anyone from Oculus would be badass. That would take balls cause it would carry a big risk of retaliation. Attacking the smaller guys? Meh, not so much. 

If you wanna fight Oculus, be my guest.  Not our job to fight your battles for you.

18 minutes ago, Banned said:

If you wanna fight Oculus, be my guest.  Not our job to fight your battles for you.

I get along with *some* Oculus lately, I'm cool lol

You asked for a suggestion, you were given one. I'll translate your answer: "We don't wanna fight Oculus, we only pick on those without a fighting chance".

Next joke please. 

Edited by Kapleo
6 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Not to defend the DBDC, but Pacifica alone could and would flatten them and outside of Oculus there's basically no one that could pose a challenge. You may even blame the Doombirds for having done all they could to end up in this situation - they were warned, they didn't care and they tried to shoot the messengers, instead - but, now that they're into it, there's little they can do, other than polish and worship their own pixels.

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

Is it DBDC SOP to threaten raid targets of putting other attackers on them and/or of much more severe destruction if they fight back (or anything of that sort) - yes/no?

I've heard it being stated many many times but I never had direct confirmation/denial from the source.

It is not SOP, but Cuba never forbid it either.  Individual raiders have a lot of freedom.  When I was raided by a DBDC nation before joining  I and the the persons who were attacked returned GA fire and got a message back saying essentially "I'll consider this even and we can peace out or I'll let nukes fly if peace is not accepted - you're choice."  We decided to consider it even.  You probably never had direct confirmation because there is no specific SOP.  

7 hours ago, Kapleo said:

6 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I feel zero need to demonstrate that I have balls.  Hard pass. 

21 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I feel zero need to demonstrate that I have balls.  Hard pass. 

Ofc :V

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Been there, done that, got the tshirt.

Also done it with RFI.

Exactly, Oculus for over a year. RFI twice. Tsk, them dudes don't know about fighting giants.

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Not to defend the DBDC, but Pacifica alone could and would flatten them and outside of Oculus there's basically no one that could pose a challenge.

There is no shame in getting flattened. Let it always be honor over pixels. 

8 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Ofc :V

Exactly, Oculus for over a year. RFI twice. Tsk, them dudes don't know about fighting giants.

Casualties > Friends > Infra

5 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Getting flattened for raids gone wrong likely isn't what most people would consider earning honour.