DBDC Announcement

dbdc2.png

Without prejudice, DBDC hereby declares war on all nations, except those that we don't.

To those that we do: this declaration may be mirrored with in-game declaration(s). However, lack of in-game declaration(s) should not be misconstrued as there being no declaration.

This declaration is made here today, but carries forward in perpetuity. As such, any future in-game declarations made by DBDC today, tomorrow or into the far-flung future are covered by it, unless DBDC explicitly states they aren't.

In the case they aren't, reasons will be provided in private. However, where reasons are not communicated in private those declared on may wish to revert to this document to understand the reasons as to why they've been declared on.

We do however aim to provide all nations with reasons at the point of declaration(s), whether in relation to this declaration or any future declaration(s) which may supersede this and we trust that they will be satisfied completely.

This declaration supersedes all previous declarations, but is made with respect to our obligations. Subsequently all future in-game declarations now relate to this, unless they don't, and should be taken as so, expect when they shouldn't.

For more information please step into the Complaints office located in the Doom Rooms where you are welcome to take a ticket and we'll get back to you at 11:53 on 4th June 2026, or earlier, or maybe later.

Signed, 

Those who signed it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

Something about being years late, dull, in such a position because of stuff, etc.

But I'll recognize the micro sizes modicum of effort put into this and I'll concede what I consider to be an adequate reply.

yawn

At least they publicly declared this time!

Looks like Avalanche aren't too inclined to fight back though, judging by the peace offers. I'm sure the Doombirds will one day find someone with the willpower to fight back.

Or they won't and the nation count eventually drops low enough for them to capitalise on the scourge of collective apathy. Then it'd finally be 'game over' with not even a whimper, let alone a bang.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And they even made an official announcement for crystal clarity, in the event Johnny goes on a bias journalism spree.

You mean to suggest that they did this announcement all because of me!?

If so then I'll have to take it as a compliment and a credit to the perceived might of my pen ;) 

Though I'm sure the purpose of this was simply just to inform everyone else what it is they're doing.

22 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

At least they publicly declared this time!

Looks like Avalanche aren't too inclined to fight back though, judging by the peace offers. I'm sure the Doombirds will one day find someone with the willpower to fight back.

Or they won't and the nation count eventually drops low enough for them to capitalise on the scourge of collective apathy. Then it'd finally be 'game over' with not even a whimper, let alone a bang.

We both know they’ve never had the stones to hit someone who presents a challenge to them. 

48 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Cuz they do it for the plunder, not for the glory or the casualties. They're like dragons pointlessly hoarding gold to never use it. But hey, at least they're doing something.

I think you confused us with neutrals.  I use my loot in every future raid.

8 hours ago, Banned said:

I think you confused us with neutrals.  I use my loot in every future raid.

Yeah, that's what I meant, it's all about the plunder and hoarding. Definetly beats not doing anything but with that firepower, boi I'd be wreaking havoc, and it wouldn't be for plunder.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Curious, Non Grata aren't Avalanche.

Curious, I thought this DoW applied to everyone in perpetuity. 

To clear this up for anyone else with reading comprehension problems: this DoW wasn’t a “DoW on Avalanche”.

30 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

Curious, I thought this DoW applied to everyone in perpetuity. 

To clear this up for anyone else with reading comprehension problems: this DoW wasn’t a “DoW on Avalanche”.

Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying your position that you are all at war with everyone for no reason.

Which traditionally speaking, identifies you as offically being rogues.

Good to have that cleared up.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying your position that you are all at war with everyone for no reason.

Which traditionally speaking, identifies you as offically being rogues.

Good to have that cleared up.

There's a section in the document on reasons.  If we are at war with you, I'm sure we might convey those reasons with you in private if we decide.