DoW by FTW, CCC, and TPF

Velocity

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

Please explain further the green team part, thanks.

Certain elements of green team have declared that sphere a "sanctions free zone" or as they say "free trade" . 

Thats the last I heard anyway. I don't typically hang around those that spout such nonsense 😒 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

9 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Sanctions are a function of the world economy designed to bring consequences to those in community that ignore international norms like nuke rogues, or sponsors of terror. Any policy to abolish sanctions can only result in the decline of a sphere. 

I'm sure green team will soon realize such decline if they continue to promote their brand of "free trade" 

Brown was great for a while.

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

Please explain further the green team part, thanks.

He makes it sound good.

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Certain elements of green team have declared that sphere a "sanctions free zone" or as they say "free trade" . 

Thats the last I heard anyway. I don't typically hang around those that spout such nonsense 😒 

GPA Senators don't sanction on a whim and always try to check any allegation before they act, but they have also always sanctioned rogues. This has always been valid for VE, too. I couldn't say anything about others as I don't know their policies.

If you need to have a rogue sanctioned on Green, approach GPA or VE Senators and you should be fine.

Edited by jerdge
typo

52 minutes ago, jerdge said:

GPA Senators don't sanction on a whim and always try to check any allegation before they act, but they have also always sanctioned rogues. This has always been valid for VE, too. I couldn't say anything about others as I don't know their policies.

If you need to have a rogue sanctioned on Green, approach GPA or VE Senators and you should be fine.

VE has done good for me in the past

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...