DNS Attack

Having roamed triumphantly over D1 in our last war, we knew it wasn't over. D1 has substantially more nations that Alpha Wolves, and we had left many of their nations untouched.

Untouched.jpg

Thankfully, or so it seemed, Cowboys and Seal Team Rose offered to help. I no longer have the original message, but I still have a discord post from the time where I asked the thoughts of AW leadership:

Cowboys0.png

While AW fought a righteous war against a terrible oponent, in fact against the terrible opponent, we were told there will be a delay:

Cowboys1.png

The so-called "rogues", was one nation, the Stallion:

rogues.png

Sensing an opportunity slipping, I took matters into my own hands, and negotiated a peace between the leader of the fearless cult, and STOR:

send-peace.png

And yet there was delay:

cowbys2.png

and more delay:

Cowboys3.png

And STOR's 2 week happiness came and went. Now is the time for action.  Seeing only huge collections and none of the needed action, we again take matters into our own hands:

up-against.png

Yet, who do we see fighting the good fight?

the-good-fight.png

And so AW declares war agains...

...DEFCON 1, because they deserve it,

...NLON, because we need XP, and

...SToR, for all the reasons stated above.

This is our DNS Attack.

DNS-blog-2.png

If SToR decides to honour the actions it described, we are open to discussing an early peace.

6C8699534-60647.jpg

On 11/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, tehol said:

Having roamed triumphantly over D1 in our last war, we knew it wasn't over. D1 has substantially more nations that Alpha Wolves, and we had left many of their nations untouched.

Untouched.jpg

Thankfully, or so it seemed, Cowboys and Seal Team Rose offered to help. I no longer have the original message, but I still have a discord post from the time where I asked the thoughts of AW leadership:

Cowboys0.png

While AW fought a righteous war against a terrible oponent, in fact against the terrible opponent, we were told there will be a delay:

Cowboys1.png

The so-called "rogues", was one nation, the Stallion:

rogues.png

Sensing an opportunity slipping, I took matters into my own hands, and negotiated a peace between the leader of the fearless cult, and STOR:

send-peace.png

And yet there was delay:

cowbys2.png

and more delay:

Cowboys3.png

And STOR's 2 week happiness came and went. Now is the time for action.  Seeing only huge collections and none of the needed action, we again take matters into our own hands:

up-against.png

Yet, who do we see fighting the good fight?

the-good-fight.png

And so AW declares war agains...

...DEFCON 1, because they deserve it,

...NLON, because we need XP, and

...SToR, for all the reasons stated above.

This is our DNS Attack.

DNS-blog-2.png

If SToR decides to honour the actions it described, we are open to discussing an early peace.

6C8699534-60647.jpg

What are you whining about? The rogues have done more damage than your entire alliance.

20 minutes ago, Kirkenes said:

And here i thought i was a joke lol

Anyone can attack unbuilt nations so you are a joke and this only works on us once, the same with AWs cheap and early attacks. We'll remind them in due time what happened last time they did this back in round 50.

Edited by HiredGun

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Anyone can attack unbuilt nations so you are a joke and this only works on us once, the same with AWs cheap and early attacks. We'll remind them in due time what happened last time they did this back in round 50.

Having your members suffer makes you laugh? Kinda weird but glad i entertained you 

Just now, Kirkenes said:

i know right that's why i left it was soooo boring i had more fun in 2 weeks this round than in 2 full rounds with D1

I'm sure you find it fun being dead only 18 days into the round.

hyqf7L6.png

21 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

if you think you're so good, why not come at us on fair terms?

I mean, we did just declare on basically everyone except boognish. I suppose it wasn't strict "you"/D1 though

and to be clear, I *dont* think we're that good. I literally just said that you, Defcon 1, might yet win again, despite getting rocked so far. Because I think *you're* that good.

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I'm sure you find it fun being dead only 18 days into the round.

Honestly the fun part is over,back to boring now :(

Tho there isnt' a big difference between bored with 1500$ and bored  with hundreds of millions.

I believe i've got the most fun possible out of this round :D 

17 hours ago, Kirkenes said:

Honestly the fun part is over,back to boring now :(

Tho there isnt' a big difference between bored with 1500$ and bored  with hundreds of millions.

I believe i've got the most fun possible out of this round :D 

Alright buddy and let the door hit you on the way out. :)

10 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Alright buddy and let the door hit you on the way out. :)

Ouch..it would hurt :D 

I rather stay and advise your enemies on D1 tactics and strike team organisation....got a pretty good ideea on how you run things  :D

On 11/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, Kirkenes said:

Ouch..it would hurt :D 

I rather stay and advise your enemies on D1 tactics and strike team organisation....got a pretty good ideea on how you run things  :D

Good, we like competition.