Jump to content

Open Letter to the Patrons of King Neptune's Bar


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Look at all the friends LH has! So many people agreeing and siding with them!

 

Even the two banks scurried away ASAP.

 

Yup, face it LH, you're washed up yet again. All you've got is your henchman Banned. No one else is playing your games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Thrash said:

 

Yup, face it LH, you're washed up yet again. All you've got is your henchman Banned. No one else is playing your games.


what are you talking about? We have our list and are waiting on agreed on numbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:


what are you talking about? We have our list and are waiting on agreed on numbers.

 

Sportsmanship is key.

 

We will be providing a map, free of charge, so as to prevent your chosen champions from getting lost on the way-

Bob-2020-10-23-11-17.png

 

And whether flowery or otherwise, we will meet you on the battlefield.

 

o7

Edited by General Kanabis
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:


what are you talking about? We have our list and are waiting on agreed on numbers.

 

You agreed on 1 round with a maximum of 10 combatants last night (5 for each side) according to your intermediary. Correct?

 

It'd be nice (and a whole lot quicker) if someone from KNB spoke to us directly rather than receiving bits and pieces through a middleman. This is meant to be a way for us to have a bit of fun together on an even playing field before we part ways after-all.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, General Kanabis said:

 

Sportsmanship is key.

 

We will be providing a map, free of charge, so as to prevent your chosen champions from getting lost on the way-

Bob-2020-10-23-11-17.png

 

And whether flowery or otherwise, we will meet you on the battlefield.

 

o7


"Land of Furry" lol, I like that. It made me chuckle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Lol,I always mean to change it but it slips my mind.

At this point, it's more nostalgia than spite.

Even you are getting old, at last.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Lol,I always mean to change it but it slips my mind.

At this point, it's more nostalgia than spite.


I'm good with it if you are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

So did this ever happen or is LH still trying to find someone to be his friend

 

 

Four duels have been arranged, 3 members of KNB and 1 from CRAP. They were due to start 7th November.

 

Unfortunately; because this arrangement has been mediated through third parties (and we have all been very pre-occupied with the OOC material world we inhabit) this process has been somewhat long-winded. No one in particular is to blame for these extentuating circumstances.

 

I have sought confirmation from Lord Hitchcock's mediators as well as himself. None have given a final sign off on the arrangement (maybe ChuckNormis giving a thumbs up emoticon counts?)

 

The duelists are as follows:

 

Mochi (COBRA) - Razgriz (KNB)

General Kanabis (COBRA) - Lord Hitchcock (KNB)

Woryand (TPF) - Jonesing (KNB)

Todor Jivkov (Haven) - Liltrekkie (CRAP)

 

3/4 Rounds are under way, the only one left  is Hitchcock vs GK

 

 

 

 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

 

Four duels have been arranged, 3 members of KNB and 1 from CRAP. They were due to start 7th November.

 

Unfortunately; because this arrangement has been mediated through third parties (and we have all been very pre-occupied with the OOC material world we inhabit) this process has been somewhat long-winded. No one in particular is to blame for these extentuating circumstances.

 

I have sought confirmation from Lord Hitchcock's mediators as well as himself. None have given a final sign off on the arrangement (maybe ChuckNormis giving a thumbs up emoticon counts?)

 

The duelists are as follows:

 

Mochi (COBRA) - Razgriz (KNB)

General Kanabis (COBRA) - Lord Hitchcock (KNB)

Woryand (TPF) - Jonesing (KNB)

Todor Jivkov (Haven) - Liltrekkie (CRAP)

 

3/4 Rounds are under way, the only one left  is Hitchcock vs GK

 

 

 

 

@Lord Hitchcocksays he confirms.  As his e-lawyer I am passing that along.  He also said that he has previously (I assume in private).  As I've said in private - trying to keep him in the basement.  If you REALLY want him out of it then do not say you were not warned :P  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2020 at 3:28 AM, White Chocolate said:

@Lord Hitchcocksays he confirms.  As his e-lawyer I am passing that along.  He also said that he has previously (I assume in private).  As I've said in private - trying to keep him in the basement.  If you REALLY want him out of it then do not say you were not warned :P  

 

I appreciate that, the ball is now rolling anyway.

 

I must thank you for being a level-head and helping resolve this with the appropriate diplomatic decorum required (also it doesn't matter how well you chain and lock him in the basement, we both know he'll find a way out if he wills it ;))

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boognish.png

 

Update:

  • All duels agreed upon have concluded
  • General Kanabis vs Lord Hitchcock has been cancelled as the latter does not maintain a nation that can actually fight, as such this duel is written off
  • All alliances engaged against KNB hereby recognise their surrender and grant them peace (in case this wasn't apparent with the lack of wars being launched)

 

To KNB and Lord Hitchcock:

It's been fun but they called last orders on drinks a while ago. We don't have to go home but we can't stay here, it's probably best we go our separate ways now. Thanks for the fight and we'll see ya around.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse
typo+flag
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Update:

 

  • All duels agreed upon have concluded
  • General Kanabis vs Lord Hitchcock has been cancelled as the latter does not maintain a nation that can actually fight, as such this duel is written off
  • All alliances engaged against KNB hereby recognise theur and grant them peace (in case this wasn't apparent with the lack of wars being launched)

 

To KNB and Lord Hitchcock:

It's been fun but they called last orders on drinks a while ago. We don't have to go home but we can't stay here, it's probably best we go our separate ways now. Thanks for the fight and we'll see ya around.

 

Time for your favorite song Johnny

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the conclusion of the war, will say that our coalition severely out damaged theirs when considering that poor NLoN who got !@#$ on, the poor reputation Cobra has endured, and frankly the amount of overconfidence that led them down a path of chaos.
 

While Johnny couldn’t keep any loose ends tied and continually tripped over his own shoe laces, I proudly outmatched him with ease.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

At the conclusion of the war, will say that our coalition severely out damaged theirs when considering that poor NLoN who got !@#$ on, the poor reputation Cobra has endured, and frankly the amount of overconfidence that led them down a path of chaos.
 

While Johnny couldn’t keep any loose ends tied and continually tripped over his own shoe laces, I proudly outmatched him with ease.

 

All I hear are tiny demagogue noises :rolleyes:

 

20201121-180632.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

At the conclusion of the war, will say that our coalition severely out damaged theirs when considering that poor NLoN who got !@#$ on, the poor reputation Cobra has endured, and frankly the amount of overconfidence that led them down a path of chaos.
 

While Johnny couldn’t keep any loose ends tied and continually tripped over his own shoe laces, I proudly outmatched him with ease.

 

And Donald Trump won the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...