Jump to content

Recommended Posts

FINAL-FUR-HUNTERS-FLAG.png

 

SHEEP-SHEARING-FLAG.png

OLYMPIC-SHEEP-SHEARING.png

 

 

Once upon a time, Chameleon stumbled upon the realm of Planet Steve, in search of wolf blood and wolf pelts. 

 

At the time Chameleon sought fellowship and camaraderie at a certain alliance. 

 

Things were made slightly complicated by a certain mischievous sheep within this same alliance, part of the newly discovered "Taeper" family of sheep:

 

shaunthesheep.jpg

 

Perhaps just an innocent little rapscallion sheep, yes? 

 

Well it turns out that this could be more the real form of the aforementioned above sheep:

 

kaz-carroll-evil-sheep.jpg?1529688446

 

 

Could this be an over exaggeration?  Admin only knows.  A little while after joining the alliance with this sheep, this sheep would then horribly victimize Chameleon and his Perfect Arena and seemed to never ever really like Chameleon at all.  It would leave its alliance to go on and victimize other inhabitants of Planet Steve. 

 

Nevertheless, this alliance that once housed Chameleon was still fiercely at war with a pack of wolves, whose poster boy was a former high school star quarterback turned shoe salesman.  The alliance that housed Chameleon would in time come to share in the desire for additional wolf pelts and wolf furs.   Indeed, wolf pelts and wolf furs were enjoyed by all.  Yet slowly apart from the beginning of it all, Chameleon's thirst and Planet Steve's thirst for mutton and wool grew.  Perhaps it existed since before the time Chameleon spawned on Planet Steve.

 

Soon afterward, Chameleon was drawn into a different alliance that revolved around peaceful cult worship of a smiling sun god and its associated US rock band.  It turned out that the same previously aforementioned sheep had horribly victimized this cult as well, for reasons known only by cult leaders, Admin, and the sheep creature itself.  This had happened on multiple occasions, even during Chameleon's vacation from Planet Steve, which was especially grave.  Chameleon's and seemingly even all of Planet Steve's thirst for mutton and wool then grew exponentially to the point of no-return.

 

EVIDENCE OF SHEEP OF TAEPER'S CRIMES:

 

NewContentGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

 

 

What is a lone reptile / bug man like Chameleon to do? 

 

His cult unjustly victimized by this evil sheep.  This same sheep, now again at its former home (though there before Chameleon, the first home of Chameleon on Planet Steve no less).  Seemingly still no love or trust for Chameleon from the Sheep.  Seemingly no condemnation of the sheep for its wicked crimes against Planet Steve from Chameleon's former comrades.  Perhaps even condoning such behavior behind closed sheep ears / closed doors.

 

Well ladies and gents, the answer is really simple:

 

Mayenzeke-Shweni-edit.png

 

Though late, we hereby declare war on DefSot 1. 

 

The wool harvest and sheep shearing for Israel and Planet Steve has has been marvelous and for the moment, Sheep of Taeper is no longer a huge woolball (despite any way he or his partners in wool may gallop around this issue with their hooves). 
 

-Signed:

-David Crockett of Fur Hunters United

aka

-SAR TELA YISRAEL of Eretz Tela, Commander of the Lambs.

 

 

Edited by King Cyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 9:13 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

also note, SoT, she’s a real squirmer.

 

This sheep creature likes to go on and on about how "smart" it is, did you have a familiar experience with that too? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, King Cyan said:

 

This sheep creature likes to go on and on about how "smart" it is, did you have a familiar experience with that too? 


the sheep creature hides underneath the bridge and graces me with their presence every round, usually followed by begging for my mercy.
 

Our Sheep ‘pal’ as stalked my superior playing for many rounds, wanting to know why it is he gets rolled every time he blinks. 
 

Maybe one day, he will have a fraction of my greatness. Until then, SoT will continue to shine my shoes.

 

Enjoy sloppy seconds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 2:02 PM, King Cyan said:

FINAL-FUR-HUNTERS-FLAG.png

 

SHEEP-SHEARING-FLAG.png

OLYMPIC-SHEEP-SHEARING.png

 

 

Once upon a time, Chameleon stumbled upon the realm of Planet Steve, in search of wolf blood and wolf pelts. 

 

At the time Chameleon sought fellowship and camaraderie at a certain alliance. 

 

Things were made slightly complicated by a certain mischievous sheep within this same alliance, part of the newly discovered "Taeper" family of sheep:

 

shaunthesheep.jpg

 

Perhaps just an innocent little rapscallion sheep, yes? 

 

Well it turns out that this could be more the real form of the aforementioned above sheep:

 

kaz-carroll-evil-sheep.jpg?1529688446

 

 

Could this be an over exaggeration?  Admin only knows.  A little while after joining the alliance with this sheep, this sheep would then horribly victimize Chameleon and his Perfect Arena and seemed to never ever really like Chameleon at all.  It would leave its alliance to go on and victimize other inhabitants of Planet Steve. 

 

Nevertheless, this alliance that once housed Chameleon was still fiercely at war with a pack of wolves, whose poster boy was a former high school star quarterback turned shoe salesman.  The alliance that housed Chameleon would in time come to share in the desire for additional wolf pelts and wolf furs.   Indeed, wolf pelts and wolf furs were enjoyed by all.  Yet slowly apart from the beginning of it all, Chameleon's thirst and Planet Steve's thirst for mutton and wool grew.  Perhaps it existed since before the time Chameleon spawned on Planet Steve.

 

Soon afterward, Chameleon was drawn into a different alliance that revolved around peaceful cult worship of a smiling sun god and its associated US rock band.  It turned out that the same previously aforementioned sheep had horribly victimized this cult as well, for reasons known only by cult leaders, Admin, and the sheep creature itself.  This had happened on multiple occasions, even during Chameleon's vacation from Planet Steve, which was especially grave.  Chameleon's and seemingly even all of Planet Steve's thirst for mutton and wool then grew exponentially to the point of no-return.

 

EVIDENCE OF SHEEP OF TAEPER'S CRIMES:

 

NewContentGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

 

 

What is a lone reptile / bug man like Chameleon to do? 

 

His cult unjustly victimized by this evil sheep.  This same sheep, now again at its former home (though there before Chameleon, the first home of Chameleon on Planet Steve no less).  Seemingly still no love or trust for Chameleon from the Sheep.  Seemingly no condemnation of the sheep for its wicked crimes against Planet Steve from Chameleon's former comrades.  Perhaps even condoning such behavior behind closed sheep ears / closed doors.

 

Well ladies and gents, the answer is really simple:

 

Mayenzeke-Shweni-edit.png

 

Though late, we hereby declare war on DefSot 1. 

 

The wool harvest and sheep shearing for Israel and Planet Steve has has been marvelous and for the moment, Sheep of Taeper is no longer a huge woolball (despite any way he or his partners in wool may gallop around this issue with their hooves). 
 

-Signed:

-David Crockett of Fur Hunters United

aka

-SAR TELA YISRAEL of Eretz Tela, Commander of the Lambs.

 

 

Well this explains everything then, this entire time we thought you were a rogue from AW.

 

Well done on the dow and good fight!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  

  

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Well this explains everything then, this entire time we thought you were a rogue from AW.

 

furhunters-edited.png

 

Nobody over there caught my bad econ spy ops done vs. the same aforementioned AW shoe salesman above who was trying to raid me as well this round?  For shame.  Why would David Crockett and his nation of "Fur Hunters United" tolerate wolf attacks?? 

 

 

Also hello again.  I noticed you never asked me yet if I was on Planet Steve again for the round.  Last time you did that, soon afterwards this happened in the same round:

 

NewContentGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

 

And I don't think it's any coincidence!  My eyes are already bad enough without Sheep of Taeper's wool over them!  Or maybe some others over there like Bats enjoy that wool, I don't know.  I guess if it gets him MDW!

 

 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Well done on the dow and good fight!

 

Bats can probably beat that current MDW there, I know someone who might be salty if that doesn't happen (and I won't be if he does).  But enough about that...

 

 

300-edited-faster2.gif

 

 

Do you, HiredGun, condemn Sheep of Taeper for its crimes against Planet Steve?  Would you and @bunnet be willing to cut down on its grazing in order to inhibit its wicked criminal habits?  It sounds like it has no intention to change any of its ways whatsoever.  Rather, it celebrates its crimes to itself and me as a "skill" and something "smart." 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 9:20 PM, King Cyan said:

  

  

 

furhunters-edited.png

 

Nobody over there caught my bad econ spy ops done vs. the same aforementioned AW shoe salesman above who was trying to raid me as well this round?  For shame.  Why would David Crockett and his nation of "Fur Hunters United" tolerate wolf attacks?? 

 

 

Also hello again.  I noticed you never asked me yet if I was on Planet Steve again for the round.  Last time you did that, soon afterwards this happened in the same round:

 

NewContentGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

 

And I don't think it's any coincidence!  My eyes are already bad enough without Sheep of Taeper's wool over them!  Or maybe some others over there like Bats enjoy that wool, I don't know.  I guess if it gets him MDW!

 

 

 

Bats can probably beat that current MDW there, I know someone who might be salty if that doesn't happen (and I won't be if he does).  But enough about that...

 

 

300-edited-faster2.gif

 

 

Do you, HiredGun, condemn Sheep of Taeper for its crimes against Planet Steve?  Would you and @bunnet be willing to cut down on its grazing in order to inhibit its wicked criminal habits?  It sounds like it has no intention to change any of its ways whatsoever.  Rather, it celebrates its crimes to itself and me as a "skill" and something "smart." 

Why are you addressing us like your some kind of threat?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Why are you addressing us like your some kind of threat?

 

I was mostly* addressing just you in particular (singular not plural).  You don't have to answer anything, you already fell through your glass floor (not necessarily pixel-wise).  But alright, seems though you'd never answer any such legitimate question of mine above, even if the worst tumultuous time ever was experienced by DefSot 1. 

 

Plural, it seems you are your own biggest threat, especially with illegitimate cloning going on.

 

Edited by King Cyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

 

I was mostly* addressing just you in particular (singular not plural).  You don't have to answer anything, you already fell through your glass floor (not necessarily pixel-wise).  But alright, seems though you'd never answer any such legitimate question of mine above, even if the worst tumultuous time ever was experienced by DefSot 1. 

 

Plural, it seems you are your own biggest threat, especially with illegitimate cloning going on.

 

I've always been against cloning so If you have proof to support your accusations then send it to the moderation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I've always been against cloning

 

Yeah, except when it's your own pet sheep :)

 

This may be the wrong realm for that so, those who wish to shear sheep and acquire wool simply do the next best thing.  Sot seems to enjoy his wool being taken too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, King Cyan said:

 

Yeah, except when it's your own pet sheep :)

 

This may be the wrong realm for that so, those who wish to shear sheep and acquire wool simply do the next best thing.  Sot seems to enjoy his wool being taken too. 

So your accusations are baseless and you have no proof.

 

Tap out accepted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

 

It's already axiomatic and well-established. 

Why are you telling me? If you have evidence then report it to moderation, I can't ban cheaters from the game. 

Edited by HiredGun
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Why are you telling me? If you have evidence then report it to moderation, I can't ban cheaters from the game. 

I'm not a mod either.  It's axiomatic considering the most recent of some sinister sheep's past lives and what seems a peculiar coincidence. 

 

Admin may have mercy on the sheep for its past clones but those of us who wish to claim the wool of the wicked sheep and its clones need not show mercy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, King Cyan said:

I'm not a mod either.  It's axiomatic considering the most recent of some sinister sheep's past lives and what seems a peculiar coincidence. 

 

Admin may have mercy on the sheep for its past clones but those of us who wish to claim the wool of the wicked sheep and its clones need not show mercy.

You don't need to be a mod to make a report.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  

On 10/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, HiredGun said:

You don't need to be a mod to make a report.

 

A third party already may have done that for us.  It's okay, I / SAR TELA YISRAEL counted on trying to be made out as a fink; I also find some people ought to look in a mirror.

 

All that's left to do is this: 

 

 

Except Sot and his clones couldn't run away forever!

 

 

Also has a nation that is both rerolled and unaligned ever gotten MDW before?  Not that I know for sure yet, getting distracted by sheep that seem to replicate along with their mercenary handlers.  Seemed before that it was going to be a different person / nation ruler going postal (gosh I wonder why) along with a different member of DefSot 1 (ie Captain Ringo vs Random, respectively).  Shows the state of the planet, I guess.

 

Edited by King Cyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, King Cyan said:

  

 

A third party already may have done that for us.  It's okay, I / SAR TELA YISRAEL counted on trying to be made out as a fink; I also find some people ought to look in a mirror.

 

All that's left to do is this: 

 

 

Except Sot and his clones couldn't run away forever!

 

 

Also has a nation that is both rerolled and unaligned ever gotten MDW before?  Not that I know for sure yet, getting distracted by sheep that seem to replicate along with their mercenary handlers.  Seemed before that it was going to be a different person / nation ruler going postal (gosh I wonder why) along with a different member of DefSot 1 (ie Captain Ringo vs Random, respectively).  Shows the state of the planet, I guess.

 

OK 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 12:19 AM, King Cyan said:

 

That glass house of yours must be really nice.  In any case, if that special emoji is supposed to be me: 

 

tenor.gif

Another swing and a miss.

 

You must be bitter that your early attacks were unsuccessful in getting us to re-roll, add the fact we fought the entire game and it was you who had to re-roll. I thought we taught you better than that.

 

🤡 show

Link to post
Share on other sites

  

 

   

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Another swing and a miss.

Deflecting posts while outing other inhabitants of Steve for doing the same?  *Checkmark +1*

 

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

add the fact we fought the entire game

 

Is that including hitting NLoN earlier on in the round when they were fresh out of war vs STRose?  *Adds another checkmark*

 

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You must be bitter

 

Seems we're projecting now!  Not sure if that's another checkmark.  Have you outed projectors too? 

 

'Bewildered' is probably better word to describe me thinking about the fact that a re-rolled AND unaligned nation won MDW (ie, yours truly).  Even if that were true, I wouldn't be the only one for getting mad about 'winning' around here. 

 

Makes sense for such a legacy of mine to carry on from other realms though, I guess...  though in a more legitimate way now (unlike the sheep of taeper who likes to bleat of its own supposed "legacy" around here, whenever someone goes to pet it and / or taxes its wool and mutton).  Maybe part of it was also "poor Bats."  You know lonely me can't really decide much else of what else goes on around these parts. 

 

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

your early attacks were unsuccessful in getting us to re-roll

 

Re-roll or not, the wool and mutton harvest was still plentiful and it was a very pleasing result overall (regardless of the sheep's other allies within DefSot 1).  Why *would you* want to have Sot re-roll?  I thought you loved him.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

  

 

   

Deflecting posts while outing other inhabitants of Steve for doing the same?  *Checkmark +1*

 

 

Is that including hitting NLoN earlier on in the round when they were fresh out of war vs STRose?  *Adds another checkmark*

 

 

Seems we're projecting now!  Not sure if that's another checkmark.  Have you outed projectors too? 

 

'Bewildered' is probably better word to describe me thinking about the fact that a re-rolled AND unaligned nation won MDW (ie, yours truly).  Even if that were true, I wouldn't be the only one for getting mad about 'winning' around here. 

 

Makes sense for such a legacy of mine to carry on from other realms though, I guess...  though in a more legitimate way now (unlike the sheep of taeper who likes to bleat of its own supposed "legacy" around here, whenever someone goes to pet it and / or taxes its wool and mutton).  Maybe part of it was also "poor Bats."  You know lonely me can't really decide much else of what else goes on around these parts. 

 

 

Re-roll or not, the wool and mutton harvest was still plentiful and it was a very pleasing result overall (regardless of the sheep's other allies within DefSot 1).  Why *would you* want to have Sot re-roll?  I thought you loved him.

 

 

We attacked Nlon after their non-nuclear war with a 6 man alliance, all except a couple were freshly built/collected and none were in anarchy. Our primary targets were AW and we told all Nlon members to send peace to your D1 opponents if you want out and they'll accept with no questions asked.

 

Nlon would later attack us fresh out of a tough nuclear war, all of us still in nuclear anarchy and unbuilt so they got their revenge.

 

We half-assed the round and I didn't pay attention to a dirty grub like yourself but I will this round. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Nlon would later attack us fresh out of a tough nuclear war, all of us still in nuclear anarchy and unbuilt so they got their revenge.

IIRC NLoN gave DefSot 1 more time out of war to prepare than that given them by DefSot 1.  Three days, wasn't it?

 

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We half-assed the round

 

But that just isn't like you (apart from your pet sheep that is).  Come back when permanent 3 BR TCs start being used!

 

 

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I didn't pay attention to a dirty grub like yourself but I will this round. :)

I appreciate that but the real grub you describe has wool for body hair, hooves for hands and feet, and is the ingame owner of DefSot 1 right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Cyan said:

 

 

IIRC NLoN gave DefSot 1 more time out of war to prepare than that given them by DefSot 1.  Three days, wasn't it?

 

 

But that just isn't like you (apart from your pet sheep that is).  Come back when permanent 3 BR TCs start being used!

 

 

I appreciate that but the real grub you describe has wool for body hair, hooves for hands and feet, and is the ingame owner of DefSot 1 right now. 

When Sot was accused of using multies I was his biggest critic and I was working with moderation to investigate. They concluded he wasn't using multies so based on that I had to let it go and move on.

 

As I said if you have any evidence then send it to moderation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

When Sot was accused of using multies I was his biggest critic and I was working with moderation to investigate. They concluded he wasn't using multies so based on that I had to let it go and move on.

 

As I said if you have any evidence then send it to moderation.

 

In other words, the sheep cloning lab was abandoned by the time it was found.  The sheep of taeper's wool and mutton naturally accumulate (even at the point of its pixelated demise) from whatever its biological functions, yet the sheep of taeper gets its legend (or infamy) seemingly out of thin air maybe all from its governmental past. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...