CLAWS Memo Re: WFH - For Immediate Release

Jazzy95

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

There isn't an alliance, period, where people don't talk about what's going on.

Only an idiot thinks you need a 'spy network' on CN. :facepalm:

Ya I mean what are you going to learn as a member anyway, who has open tech slots?  

1 minute ago, AL Bundy said:

Ya I mean what are you going to learn as a member anyway, who has open tech slots?  

I mean, I had this one chump join Sparta, copy/pasted an old list of defunct public IRC channels to the OWF, before leaving the AA.

Not only did they think they accomplished something great, but, they also saved me the trouble of having to nation search them to eject them off the AA.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, I had this one chump join Sparta, copy/pasted an old list of defunct public IRC channels to the OWF, before leaving the AA.

Not only did they think they accomplished something great, but, they also saved me the trouble of having to nation search them to eject them off the AA.

This is what we call a pro gamer move, espionage on a tier one can barely imagine.

That's not what spying on CLAWS looks like.

This is more like it-

20200925_172838.jpg

20200925_171853.jpg

Lucius and Tde, his long time mentor gone rogue?

Sounds more like an overly ambitious PIAT than a legitimate attempt to plant a mole tbh, but I can't blame everyone for wanting a war right now. 

It's been a thoroughly dry season.

31 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This is more like it-

20200925_172838.jpg

20200925_171853.jpg

Sounds more like an overly ambitious PIAT than a legitimate attempt to plant a mole tbh, but I can't blame everyone for wanting a war right now. 

Completely out of context- 

There’s big difference between a patron willing to offer their aa announcement information versus someone who wants to Infiltrate a spy network for more sinister deeds.

48 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This is more like it-

20200925_172838.jpg

20200925_171853.jpg

Logs from 2018 that show Lord Hitchcock probably committing an act of war against CLAWS while actively engaged in a war with CLAWS?  That's your bombshell? 

Free Franz!

25 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Completely out of context- 

There’s big difference between a patron willing to offer their aa announcement information versus someone who wants to Infiltrate a spy network for more sinister deeds.

Yeah, the difference being the actual followthrough.

Even so, why wait until now to "expose" this idea of creating an intel network.

Sounds like a matter of gradual de escalation to me.

And in any case, is a blanket declaration against all of TIE really necessary?

14 minutes ago, Banned said:

Logs from 2018 that show Lord Hitchcock probably committing an act of war against CLAWS while actively engaged in a war with CLAWS?  That's your bombshell? 

Free Franz!

A creature of habit keeps the same contacts.

Where you felt yourself the master, a pawn was making the moves.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Yeah, the difference being the actual followthrough.

Even so, why wait until now to "expose" this idea of creating an intel network.

Sounds like a matter of gradual de escalation to me.

And in any case, is a blanket declaration against all of TIE really necessary?

When the emperor of the alliance is the one making the move?  Wow, you're really bad at this.  And to think I thought placeholder was actually a step down from your level.

4 minutes ago, Banned said:

When the emperor of the alliance is the one making the move?  Wow, you're really bad at this.  And to think I thought placeholder was actually a step down from your level.

Too bad he couldn't run off to hide in DBDC like all of you do huh.

10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Too bad he couldn't run off to hide in DBDC like all of you do huh.

I still dont get how joining dbdc is running off... joining an alliance that does something is hiding... while most alliance havent done a thing in years.... if someone wanted to hide I'd join an AA well connected and does nothing...

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

explosmclaws.png

For clarification, that's my personal flag, not an official TIE one. I just happened to win an interalliance competition so I get to fly it. In future, if you wish to mock us properly, please try
 TIE.png?width=718&height=423

Lucius worked very hard on the flag and would be devastated to know you were elevating my Ouiabooism into official anti-TIE propaganda.

Edited by Tankobite

5 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

For clarification, that's my personal flag, not an official TIE one. I just happened to win an interalliance competition so I get to fly it. In future, if you wish to mock us properly, please try
 TIEsmall.png

Lucius worked very hard on the flag and would be devastated to know you were elevating my Ouiabooism into official anti-TIE propaganda.

You know you made it when your personal flag becomes synonymous with your AA.

Edited by James Spanier

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

TIEsmall.png

[OOC my bad, legitimately thought it was the TIE flag. I'll replace it on the morrow and take it down for now]

I could care less about mocking you properly or improperly. Thank you for the correction, I advise you consider correcting your leaders for their mistakes next.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I still dont get how joining dbdc is running off... joining an alliance that does something is hiding... while most alliance havent done a thing in years.... if someone wanted to hide I'd join an AA well connected and does nothing...

Ghosting is one thing, but why not launch raids from within CLAWS once in a while?

You claim to want casualties but what you actually want is 

tenor_2.gif

2 minutes ago, Tevron said:

[OOC my bad, legitimately thought it was the TIE flag. I'll replace it on the morrow and take it down for now]

I could care less about mocking you properly or improperly. Thank you for the correction, I advise you consider correcting your leaders for their mistakes next.

[OOC: Naw, Lucius legit made that flag himself and it's quite good. Mine's just the old First French Empire Flag. I've tried to get Lucius to adopt more Napoleonic imagery in his art, but he seems to be firmly Anglo and Prussophilic in his tastes
Ideally, I like the 1804 pattern flags, but I'm really !@#$ at photoshop so i can't do anything with it and our emblems so it's just my thing.
 2zr2d82.gif
5fd26c11d2ad8815f771c4d53133967b.jpg
]
I've always found that loyalty dictates that one always corrects his friends when they make a mistake, but you never air your dirty laundry when the unwashed masses are about. Ruins your linens and as classy imperialists, we can't have that.

32 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A complementary comic:

unknown.png

I don't normally recommend the Ben Garrison approach of labelling everything, but I have no idea what is supposed to be happening. But I will say I'm glad you've taken my advice to heart and worked with a more silent medium.