The end of the Sellswords

Kapleo

16 hours ago, Woryand said:

Wooo, finally got this one done. Kapleo, thank you so much for everything you've done for Sellswords, and here's to several more years of the same!

Btw, thank YOU Woryand.  You have done more for us than we give you credit for, so I now take the opportunity to publicly thank you for your friendship and the service you have given Sellswords and now TPF since the moment you arrived. 

Welcome!

Help yourself to the beer in the fridge... The colors on the labels have all faded, so I don't know what brand they are.  

The fusebox is screwy, so they're all warm, but I'm sure they're still good.

-Seal

PS: Remember to nominate an alliance heir this time.

I am just happy that messages from other alliances thinking I was the leader of an actual functioning alliance rather than a retirement home with a couple others will stop. Thanks to JBone for coming out of retirement and saving me from this! 😁 Kapleo has always been a good guy, so I look forward to getting to know the rest of the Sellswords. Just wake me up when it is time to make war with someone.

7 minutes ago, Seal Clubbing Skippe said:

PS: Remember to nominate an alliance heir this time.

That's funny, Seal! When I passed the alliance ownership back over to JBone, he made me heir so the past won't repeat itself since I haven't lapsed in the almost 13 years I have been around. 😜

Edited by malazar

12 minutes ago, malazar said:

I am just happy that messages from other alliances thinking I was the leader of an actual functioning alliance rather than a retirement home with a couple others will stop. Thanks to JBone for coming out of retirement and saving me from this! 😁 Kapleo has always been a good guy, so I look forward to getting to know the rest of the Sellswords. Just wake me up when it is time to make war with someone.

Thanks for that, Malazar!  Don't sleep too deep though, war is always a possibility nowadays 😉

5 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

I'm not buying this AT ALL unless the OP tells me in no uncertain terms that Slayer is back.

Slayer was gone long before the Valentine War, but you never know bud, stick around, there's quite a handful of people coming back from retirement. If I see Slayer I'll let him know to pay you a visit 😎