To the Twelve Tribes of Bob

55 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

anti COBRA faction within Doomsphere and the innocent, peace loving Neptunians- in which they actively encourage aggression towards our allies.

okay, now you because Lucious actually didn’t have an answer for this. Would you please elaborate ‘doomsphere’, are we talking about DBDC? Lucious was on a tirade that doom exists as a deep state o claws and is ran by Claude.

Am I missing something here?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

okay, now you because Lucious actually didn’t have an answer for this. Would you please elaborate ‘doomsphere’, are we talking about DBDC? Lucious was on a tirade that doom exists as a deep state o claws and is ran by Claude.

Am I missing something here?

Old guard politics are real.

Edited by General Kanabis

34 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

efWLK13.png

8zSLUwD.pngY6LyHZb.png

Sure, people can leave as they please. Murtibing left recently, did the courteous thing and informed us. We're all good.

You however talked !@#$ about us; toyed with the idea of an elaborate goodbye as a propaganda piece and complained no one knew who you were in the very room I was in. You made no effort to talk to anyone in Cobra during your time with us but will openly toy with the idea of trying to mess with us with Hitchcock. Your loyalties clearly lay elsewhere.

It's a case of you needing to take a !@#$ or get off the pot, you did neither. It has been a month and I needed the bathroom, so I kicked the door in to make the call for you.

If you really cared for Cobra you wouldn't be so quick to consider rabble-rousing for King Neptune's Bar before you were even ejected from Cobra.

Thanks for the shout-out though, there is no such thing as bad press afterall :)

Good luck in your new home, I can only hope the war we have brought to you encourages you to wake up and actually participate. 

I never was and never was going to be an active part of your aa. I made that known when I joined. I left claws for cobra because I was told I could just sit and chill. 

As far as all your logs go yeah I said those things. And making these long form !@#$ posts are fun for me. But at the end of the day I didn't joint LH until you forced me to by attacking me. I actively ignored him for a month.

Also, if I was part of some big anti cobra conspiracy I wouldn't conspire over open coms against an aa I was in for over a year. 

I can understand your gov confronting me about it and kicking me out if it was such a big deal but war seems a bit excessive.

How did you see this war going? Is this a preemptive strike so I'm not useful to KNB? Is that not de facto a declaration against KNB? You obviously told the goons you sent against me to prep a few days before. You kept me in the dark. I'm not sure what's more sinister. Plotting to kill me for a few days now or hating LH so bad that you have to go back to the first few days of his Discord's existence to hunt for a CB. 

3 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Can someone do me a favor and tell me if this is a serious DoW or just an excuse for LH to provoke COBRA? I guess what I'm asking is if @Woryand thinks this is worth going on the Global Wars wiki or not.

So far this is one person v cobra. But it might spiral into something bigger. LH had nothing to do with this as far as I'm concerned. 

18 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

demented braincrash schemes? 

You claim demented brainwash schemes as you’re running a faction who literally thinks Claude is running Doom inside of claws...

again, if you don’t like what’s stated in a public channel, no one is forcing you to be there, and I’m not privy to yours. Last time a channel was that guarded was iSX.

i don’t like things said in NGs channel, I still tech deal with them. Grow a pair Johnny.

as for your actions, you made an impulsive mistake because your a moron and too childish to admit it and just move on.

gloat all you want though (It’s hilarious).

2 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

I can understand your gov confronting me about it and kicking me out if it was such a big deal but war seems a bit excessive.

War is always an option .

No one was plotting against you for days in advance, our forces are perpetually prepared because there are several hostile elements currently targeting us.

KNB is an interesting choice btw.

12 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Can someone do me a favor and tell me if this is a serious DoW or just an excuse for LH to provoke COBRA? I guess what I'm asking is if @Woryand thinks this is worth going on the Global Wars wiki or not.

JA had too much caffeine, his paranoia will subside after some food and rest.

15 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Is KNB-COBRA even deserving of a wiki page? IMO it's a bit on the small side, particularly with regards to the former alliance's size and reputation.

50 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

I never was and never was going to be an active part of your aa. I made that known when I joined. I left claws for cobra because I was told I could just sit and chill. 

As far as all your logs go yeah I said those things. And making these long form !@#$ posts are fun for me. But at the end of the day I didn't joint LH until you forced me to by attacking me. I actively ignored him for a month.

Also, if I was part of some big anti cobra conspiracy I wouldn't conspire over open coms against an aa I was in for over a year. 

How did you see this war going? Is this a preemptive strike so I'm not useful to KNB? Is that not de facto a declaration against KNB? You obviously told the goons you sent against me to prep a few days before. You kept me in the dark. I'm not sure what's more sinister. Plotting to kill me for a few days now or hating LH so bad that you have to go back to the first few days of his Discord's existence to hunt for a CB. 

A)  We didn't need a few days to arrange a strike on you. Upon looking into the chat history it took less than 24 hours to gather 'the goons' to do something about you; the wavering defector-in-waiting. I have no intention of letting potential liabilities associate with Cobra and you made your future intentions clear in the KNB server.

B) I don't consider you to be plotting some grand conspiracy against Cobra, you're far too inactive to be doing so. This is simply a light purging. We don't need people to just sit on the AA to artificially inflate our strength if they have no intention of staying loyal enough to fight for us if it comes to it. Evidently you had no such intention.

C) As I said in my DM to you, consider our attack on you as incentive to go and do the thing you planned to do of your own accord.  In the meantime, enjoy the fireworks display we've provided as a farewell send off for you as you goto new pastures.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

A)  We didn't need a few days to arrange a strike on you. Upon looking into the chat history it took less than 24 hours to gather 'the goons' to do something about you; the wavering defector-in-waiting. I have no intention of letting potential liabilities associate with Cobra and you made your future intentions clear in the KNB server.

B) I don't consider you to be plotting some grand conspiracy against Cobra, you're far too inactive to be doing so. This is simply a light purging. We don't need people to just sit on the AA to artificially inflate our strength if they have no intention of staying loyal enough to fight for us if it comes to it. Evidently you had no such intention.

C) As I said in my DM to you, consider our attack on you as incentive to go and do the thing you planned to do of your own accord.  In the meantime, enjoy the fireworks display we've provided as a farewell send off for you as you goto new pastures.

you hear that Cobra nations- you better be active and kiss JAs feet actively, or else

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You mean the elaborate attempt at a character assassination against me isn't something you endorse and is definitely not an attempt to provoke me and my alliance?

Well if you say so....

I mean that an old friend got booted and attacked because you’re insecure and paranoid.

So bothered by our public channel and yet you remain and moan.

1 hour ago, GradyTheGreat said:

So far this is one person v cobra. But it might spiral into something bigger. LH had nothing to do with this as far as I'm concerned. 

I knew I'd get a lot of fun replies, but I appreciate your honest answer. 

1 hour ago, Woryand said:

Is KNB-COBRA even deserving of a wiki page? IMO it's a bit on the small side, particularly with regards to the former alliance's size and reputation.

This is the answer I was looking for, thanks Wory.

Three points. 

1. You said only Lyanna talked to you in August. I joined Cobra in late June and am wondering when you ever talked and where. It definitely wasn't in Discord. Don't pretend you were ignored and then also say you were lazy and just wanted to sit and chill. Which was it?

2. I am Term's daddy, or at least step-daddy. 😘

3. Ew, you want to hang with LH?

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Three points. 

1. You said only Lyanna talked to you in August. I joined Cobra in late June and am wondering when you ever talked and where. It definitely wasn't in Discord. Don't pretend you were ignored and then also say you were lazy and just wanted to sit and chill. Which was it?

2. I am Term's daddy, or at least step-daddy. 😘

3. Ew, you want to hang with LH?

I'd been in Cobra for like a year. Yes only Lyanna actively talked to me but I made no effort to talk to anyone either. I wasn't annoyed that no one talked to me and I'm not pretending I was ignored. The whole point of me being in Cobra was to just chill there. If you know me you'll know I just go into hiding, so the comments about no one in the aa knowing who I am and only talking to Lyanna weren't negative about Cobra but more positive about KNB because more of my friends were in KNB when I said that.