I Found Out You Can Read the CN Wiki for Fun & Leisure

4 minutes ago, Canik said:

Good work, Lyanna. Our secret plan to have COBRA join the treaty orgy and become a 'civilized' alliance is nearly complete. 👍

How boring. But then I'd expect nothing more from you. You've always ranked among the least impressive people I've encountered in this world.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Good work, Lyanna. Our secret plan to have COBRA join the treaty orgy and become a 'civilized' alliance is nearly complete. 👍

l8v4dON.png

7 hours ago, Canik said:

Our secret plan to have COBRA join the treaty orgy and become a 'civilized' alliance is nearly complete. 👍

Stranger things have happened 

20200525_130327.jpg

Sup Fark. 

Hope you guys like long ass wars and dank ass memes o7

17 hours ago, Arcane said:

Glad all of my hard work paid off! Or maybe that was 182?  Either way, glad to get this done and have you guys as treaty partners!

Great Treaty,

although I had nothing do with it, I still like it!

Now if I can find the last bottle of Guru Order beer to celebrate!

On 9/15/2020 at 9:51 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

l8v4dON.png

1. I heartily endorse this event and/or product, unless it happened two years ago, in which case I do so ironically.
2.  Such a literate girl, I almost feel like a librarian posted this.
3.  Stay away from beer and matches, young lady -- you KNOW I'm a narc and I know who to narc to.

On 9/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, Walshington said:

1. I heartily endorse this event and/or product, unless it happened two years ago, in which case I do so ironically.
2.  Such a literate girl, I almost feel like a librarian posted this.
3.  Stay away from beer and matches, young lady -- you KNOW I'm a narc and I know who to narc to.

I am one month away from all the matches! Also, every thread needs more of you, Sir.

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

I don't really know what this is about - honestly I don't care - but this thread taught me that I like this Lyanna girl.
Done she's been not to live like a brute.

jerdge, I will do my best to avoid the path of brutishness however I will occasionally stray and skip down the path of trolololol ;)

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

jerdge, I will do my best to avoid the path of brutishness however I will occasionally stray and skip down the path of trolololol ;)

Consider your seed, done you've been not to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.

This is in Dante's Inferno, Ulysses talking to his men (translation from ancient Italian mine - nothing special BTW, just regular college stuff in this country).

It's one of the most important fragments of Italian literature of all times.

You definitely are done for knowledge. (As for trolololol, Dante's Inferno itself includes a not tiny amount of it, too, so you're in good company at least.)

A lovely treaty. Drawn up by great people. Many alliances said it couldn't be done. I knew it. No one else did. But I knew it. Lots of good people involved. Only the best people. We just keep winning. So much winning.  Go ask anyone, they'll tell you. Only Fark and Cobra win this much. All the time, too. The left will say it's not good. Sad!