10 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

"Roll For Initiative" is probably the stupidest name for a block that I've ever heard. However, the lousy choice of name isn't all that surprising given that the alliances involved are all garbage tier.

I did not even know if it was an actual bloc I just thought RFI was an insult to that group of alliances.  Kind of thought it stood for Rejected From the Initiative, Refugees From Intelligence, Rejected Failed Individuals or such.  I just think of them as Ferocitas Compact 2.0.  The best way to increase the level of suck in this bloc would be to replace Argent with Sparta.  

Edited by The Big Bad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Banned said:

When Rebel Virginia and The Big Bad both have nothing nice to say, you're doing something right.  Keep up the good work RFI.

So far that puts them in same company as The Zigur.  And yeah I can kind of see that.  Nice of you to put them in the same company I am sure they will appreciate that.  If anyone is active enough to notice. 

14 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

So far that puts them in same company as The Zigur. 

I don't think I can top that insult. Time for me to bow out.

Besides, I lost interest last night. Despite their pretensions to greatness, these clowns cannot hold a candle to NPO, MK, or any of the other giants of old. Whatever relevance they may hold is simply due to their betters having long departed Bob. They are nothing more than overgrown children playing in a sandbox convinced that they are kings. Although in some sense they are indeed the kings of the trash heap this world has become.

Edited by Rebel Virginia
13 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

So far that puts them in same company as The Zigur.  And yeah I can kind of see that.  Nice of you to put them in the same company I am sure they will appreciate that.  If anyone is active enough to notice. 

Surely if your activity level is sufficient, then we too will notice Banned's words.

unknown.png

Oh, this is the part where you say "I don't care and I'm just here to wait for the lights to go out."

ChefKiss_800x800-300x300.jpg

12 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Surely if your activity level is sufficient, then we too will notice Banned's words.

unknown.png

Oh, this is the part where you say "I don't care and I'm just here to wait for the lights to go out."

ChefKiss_800x800-300x300.jpg

Mostly I am just here to make fun of things like Zigur or your bloc.  Required to have a nation for that not required to do anything with it.  Think of my nation as your bloc. Worthless.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:12 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

I think you're a thin skinned ponce. Is that the answer you were looking for?

I had to look up the word ponce. 

RV, I salute you for teaching me something new today and for how correct this statement is. 

RFI, that flag is dope. The green would have been nice too. Well done.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:41 AM, Banned said:

When Rebel Virginia and The Big Bad both have nothing nice to say, you're doing something right.  Keep up the good work RFI.

Wait, when either of the two said to anyone anything nice? (or that might have been mistakenly taken as nice, from TBB especially)

I guess the next time you'll talk of Grub giving hugs or of GK (or Banned) going hippie...
Stay real!

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

Wait, when either of the two said to anyone anything nice? (or that might have been mistakenly taken as nice, from TBB especially)

I guess the next time you'll talk of Grub giving hugs or of GK (or Banned) going hippie...
Stay real!

Grub has hugged me every time I've ever formed a coalition with GK to enforce peace and neutrality on Planet Bob.

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

Stay real!

What is that supposed to mean? I say nice all the time to those whom deserve to have nice things said about them.