Seal Team recognizes hostilities with DEFCON 1

DEFCON 1 continues to harbor that dirty peasant, Son of Tapaer. 

With all diplomatic approaches exhausted, we have no choice but to leave their top tier underneath a pile of rubble.

Seal Team of Rose recognizes the most severe hostilities that this world has ever seen, and fire and fury shall follow.

Wanted to clarify a few things, first dialogue from SoT has been extremely childish and threatening, since day 0 of this round.

Seal Team of Rose aims to create a community vibe, we stick up for the little guy when warranted.

I’m afraid the insinuation SoT has given has been far diabolical than the rest of us non D1ers desire, his lustful taste for cheap shots at Alpha Wolves and New League of Nations has woken the giants.

When approaching him reasonably and respectfully, he lashed out in pain and desperation accusing us of ruining his ant-sun-and magnifying glass session.

While continuing to remain cordial and keep the topic on the current matters, SoTs emotions continually broke down with double downs and hurtfulness.

I ask @HiredGun to re-evaluate this member,

does he hold the D1 spirit? The halls where the great Wasso once walked? 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

SoT has been PMing the masses and I sincerely find an apologetic tone from him.

He seems humbled by the fact we’ve made Ulysses into our glorified whipping boy. 

I suppose granting the dirty peasant a one time clemency is warranted in this case.

A true reflection that his Gods are forgiving.