CRAP - KNB

latest?cb=20080825035310

image0.jpg?width=791&height=427

image0.jpg?width=504&height=427

The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP) and King Neptune's Bar (KNB) are proud to announce our Relations.

Defense: Crap is thicker then water unless it's diarrhea

Offense: All options are on the table

Aid: Yes

Cancellation: Standard 72 Hours upon taking first Pepto Bismo

Signed,

Lord Hitchcock- Director of M Inc International

White Chocolate- KNB Legal Council, Former Doom Prosecutor 

Chuck Normis ~ Founder/Triumvir of CRAP, Disciple of Zort
Liltrekkie - Triumvir of CRAP, Mostly a pain, Sometimes useful, Disciple of Zort
Champcardon - Triumvir of CRAP, He's the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude, Disciple of Zort

19 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm confused. I thought LH said that that CRAP were useless, pixelhugging, inactives. 

Or did he tell you hitting you that one time was GKs idea @Liltrekkie @Chuck Normis

That would be a lie

I’ve said worse about Banned, what’s your point here Lucious?

I’ve found former enemies to make the best friends. Hail White Chocolate and Al Bundy

26 minutes ago, tehol said:

Congratulations!  Is KNB going to find a way into chestnut accords perhaps one day?

It'll have to be revised to the Justnuts accords 

Which now that I'm looking at it is a very appropriate name for a couple reasons. I will charge LH 100 tech for each time he uses it. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

8/10 would allow this to happen again.  It has all the necessary elements of comedy, being short and to the point, having signatures I like, and having a butthurt audience.  Could even be a solid 9/10 if I just knew CRAP a little better.  Anyway, gratz guys.

2 hours ago, Banned said:

8/10 would allow this to happen again.  It has all the necessary elements of comedy, being short and to the point, having signatures I like, and having a butthurt audience.  Could even be a solid 9/10 if I just knew CRAP a little better.  Anyway, gratz guys.

Now you know what its like! 

:)

This is amazing! Glad to see former enemies becoming good friends once again, it's kinda like that one episode where Germany lost the war then they became good friends with the guys who were fighting them before and then they had pizza vending machines and stuff to solidify their friendship.

3 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

This is amazing! Glad to see former enemies becoming good friends once again, it's kinda like that one episode where Germany lost the war then they became good friends with the guys who were fighting them before and then they had pizza vending machines and stuff to solidify their friendship.

I'm sure there was a big wall involved in Berlin after that war. Which could be apt, or I'd consider Japan as an alternative.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:29 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm confused. I thought LH said that that CRAP were useless, pixelhugging, inactives. 

Or did he tell you hitting you that one time was GKs idea @Liltrekkie @Chuck Normis

That would be a lie

Luckily, we don't care what you think.

20 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Well thats ok

You should care about what your freinds motives may be though 

Unlike other more insecure  micros, KNB welcomes all nations to their channel for political dialogue. We will not block or kick based on merely disagreement. 

We have an agree to disagree rather than a Populist controlling approach.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Hail CRAP!

Hail KNB!

Even though I've known Chuck Normis from CRAP most of my CN career, I do not recall ever being formally allied until now - while in KNB of all places.  Maybe we were while I was in UUS?  I can't remember but I think we just traded tech.  If that is the case, it is about time.

23 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Unlike other more insecure  micros, KNB welcomes all nations to their channel for political dialogue. We will not block or kick based on merely disagreement. 

We have an agree to disagree rather than a Populist controlling approach.

Who are these close-minded entities you allude to? The Gulag also welcomes all hard-working memers and folk alike! Why, even our former enemies in FTW have been allowed to toil in the meme-fields with us and shoot the !@#$ with workers from across Planet Bob. You may not presently be welcome due to recent subversive acts, but maybe one day you will be again. Stranger things have happened afterall.

I look forward to being welcomed into your channel.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Who are these close-minded entities you allude to? The Gulag also welcomes all hard-working memers and folk alike! Why, even our former enemies in FTW have been allowed to toil in the meme-fields with us and shoot the !@#$ with workers from across Planet Bob. You may not presently be welcome due to recent subversive acts, but maybe one day you will be again. Stranger things have happened afterall.

I look forward to being welcomed into your channel.

Per your subversive accusation, this has already been debunked and communicated in private, you know where I stand on the matter and that hasn’t changed.

I’m referring most recently to Lucious, who chose lockdown over dialogue in TIEs channel. Further strengthening Cobrasphere’s ideology of 4 alliances - 1 mind approach. As with all house of card builds, it lacks a platform of dignity and loyalty. I prefer comrades who make their own decisions without an umbilical cord attached.

Per your exclusive invitation, I’ll get to it when I get to it, being quite low on the list of relevancy in my world, expect to hear back in 6-8 weeks, paid posting is not covered.

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Per your subversive accusation, this has already been debunked and communicated in private, you know where I stand on the matter and that hasn’t changed.

I’m referring most recently to Lucious, who chose lockdown over dialogue in TIEs channel. Further strengthening Cobrasphere’s ideology of 4 alliances - 1 mind approach. As with all house of card builds, it lacks a platform of dignity and loyalty. I prefer comrades who make their own decisions without an umbilical cord attached.

Per your exclusive invitation, I’ll get to it when I get to it, being quite low on the list of relevancy in my world, expect to hear back in 6-8 weeks, paid posting is not covered.

I know exactly where you stand, who you have tried to stand with and what you've been upto- deny it if you so wish. Your idea of the '4 alliances 1 mind' (not to mention it's more than 4) approach stems purely from the fact that we rejected your advances independently because of how transparent your motives to subvert were when approaching us. That failure is on you there I'm afraid.

The prosperity of Boognish (not 'Cobrasphere') stems from the autonomy of each alliance and how we work in unison to help each other achieve each member's goals. When you're driving long-distances it helps to have multiple people in the car who can take the wheel- so to speak. Our approach is no different to the one you promote, the issue you have is that as a collective we are united in our response to you so you assume it's some hivemind conspiracy. You hoped to find weak spots to probe and divide but you failed. It has nothing to do with this idea that 'orders came from above', more to do with your lack of tact and candour.

So not "all nations" are welcome exactly then eh? ;) Take your time; I'm in no hurry as there are plenty of other watering holes I frequent, ones with a much better selections of Spirits and the good stuff. But you're new so it's understandable you're lacking there, I'm sure it'll improve over time. though.

All the best!

21 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I know exactly where you stand, who you have tried to stand with and what you've been upto- deny it if you so wish. Your idea of the '4 alliances 1 mind' (not to mention it's more than 4) approach stems purely from the fact that we rejected your advances independently because of how transparent your motives to subvert were when approaching us. That failure is on you there I'm afraid.

The prosperity of Boognish (not 'Cobrasphere') stems from the autonomy of each alliance and how we work in unison to help each other achieve each member's goals. When you're driving long-distances it helps to have multiple people in the car who can take the wheel- so to speak. Our approach is no different to the one you promote, the issue you have is that as a collective we are united in our response to you so you assume it's some hivemind conspiracy. You hoped to find weak spots to probe and divide but you failed. It has nothing to do with this idea that 'orders came from above', more to do with your lack of tact and candour.

So not "all nations" are welcome exactly then eh? ;) Take your time; I'm in no hurry as there are plenty of other watering holes I frequent, ones with a much better selections of Spirits and the good stuff. But you're new so it's understandable you're lacking there, I'm sure it'll improve over time. though.

All the best!

You have an applauding writing style and reads great. Unfortunately I’m afraid your sources were likely provided false guidance.

I want to see cobra sphere prosper, if I had any ill-will, I would’ve pursued it by now.

I’m afraid lacking judgment isn’t your biggest blunder?.. benefit of the doubt here, I’ll just assume ignorance.