Jump to content

ASHEN Imperial proclamation regarding the August Revolution of the New Pacific Order


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

Actually we don't need more trash players. But since you still lack clear understanding of my superiority:

 

So what your saying is your king of the trash.  What do expect from 12 year old's playing a mobile game,  And why would you return to a place where you are failure to brag about it?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not and never will be the standard bearer for Francoism or the NPO.

 

OOC: There is a difference between abandoning a name with fascist implications, and abandoning an ideology. While the Order does not call its guiding principles Francoism anymore, that does not mean we have abandoned our adherence to collectivism or material analysis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Malic said:

I've been away a long time, is this guy Methrage? 

Nope, this is Junka (the ISX guy). Methrage/Noctis is actually banned from CN, if I recall correctly, but I have no idea what for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, The Zigur said:

Unfortunately, we reached out to Pacifica to join in their celebrations but were banned from their discord for some reason.

 

It's because no one likes you and none of us wanted to watch you try to shove your head back up Pacifica's ass in our server.

 

Go back to your MMO that no one here wants to even look at.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 5:26 AM, Frawley said:

You are not and never will be the standard bearer for Francoism or the NPO.

 

OOC: There is a difference between abandoning a name with fascist implications, and abandoning an ideology. While the Order does not call its guiding principles Francoism anymore, that does not mean we have abandoned our adherence to collectivism or material analysis.

 

The fact you lack the spine to call it Francoism means you are not worthy of it's legacy. You can't even deal with some whiny soyboys in a world without military force, what would you do in this world were a force ten times your strength were to manifest? Shameless lack of conviction.

 

I could care less if someone attaches [ooc] connotations, I am Francoism. I have always been Francoist and I carry the name and banner now into battle in another world. You lost your way as soon as you chose convenience over struggle.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

Okay, do us all a favour and please care less then.

 

Unless you meant you couldn't care less. In which case you're not only delusional but also illiterate.

He did. He's illiterate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 4:07 PM, The Zigur said:

 

The fact you lack the spine to call it Francoism means you are not worthy of it's legacy. You can't even deal with some whiny soyboys in a world without military force, what would you do in this world were a force ten times your strength were to manifest? Shameless lack of conviction.

 

I could care less if someone attaches [ooc] connotations, I am Francoism. I have always been Francoist and I carry the name and banner now into battle in another world. You lost your way as soon as you chose convenience over struggle.

 

 


 

Pretty sure GK was ranting about this same thing the other day

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If NPO is foolish enough to follow me into my underworld, where I am known as the true heir of Francoism:

 

"Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you."

 

 

 

NPO is not going to follow you into a world of 12 year old's on a mobile game.  Go recruit at the playground.

Edited by The Big Bad
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

 

NPO is not going to follow you into a world of 12 year old's on a mobile game.  Go recruit at the playground.

 

As usual you speak out of ignorance to cope for your inferiority.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, The Big Bad said:

 

Child you are not worthy of carrying The Bad's jockstrap.  Now take you and stench a failure be gone.   

 

I joined this world in 2007, O hideous one. The difference is between us is that I, unlike you, am not limited by it.

 

You speak from a platform of a decaying empire, your rotting foundations concealing an ugly truth: that your success came only from driving most nations into inactivity.

 

Vladimir himself wrote about this effect in 2010:

 

 

You have joined in the debaucherous raid-style wars of the Mushroom Kingdom and participated in the final decline of this world.

 

You believe that your reign over this permanent hegemony is a reward for your efforts, but in truth it is a punishment: an inglorious retirement home for the aged and crippled, unable to compete in more competitive realms, and limited to the self-assurances shared by your peers that your status has meaning.

 

Pathetic. I go on, tireless and unending in strength. For I am the Last Francoist.

 

Edited by The Zigur
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

I joined this world in 2007, O hideous one. The difference is between us is that I, unlike you, am not limited by it.

 

You speak from a platform of a decaying empire, your rotting foundations concealing an ugly truth: that your success came only from driving most nations into inactivity.

 

Vladimir himself wrote about this effect in 2010:

 

 

You have joined in the debaucherous raid-style wars of the Mushroom Kingdom and participated in the final decline of this world.

 

You believe that your reign over this permanent hegemony is a reward for your efforts, but in truth it is a punishment: an inglorious retirement home for the aged and crippled, unable to compete in more competitive realms, and limited to the self-assurances shared by your peers that your status has meaning.

 

Pathetic. I go on, tireless and unending in strength. For I am the Last Francoist.

 

 

You are a loon.  I am limited by nothing.  I am here to watch the end days.  Not watch you prattle on about nonsense.  At least try and have a little dignity.  The one way you will never redeem your constant failures on Planet Bob is to babble on about great victories over tweens.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, The Big Bad said:

 

You are a loon.  I am limited by nothing.  I am here to watch the end days.  Not watch you prattle on about nonsense.  At least try and have a little dignity.  The one way you will never redeem your constant failures on Planet Bob is to babble on about great victories over tweens.  

 

If you are not here to witness me then why are you in this thread? And why are you so obsessed with talking about children? It's rather disturbing considering all of my fellow warriors are between 20 to 60... some of the older soldiers are not quite so quick on the reflexes, but are valued comrades regardless.

 

Dismiss us if you wish, our battles ranges from 5-10 minutes on average for sessions that can last hours, each battle require intense concentration and voice communication. If you think logging in at update compares to that, then you simply prove you are a fossil of the past while my Neo-Francoists carry the banner forward.

Edited by The Zigur
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

If you are not here to witness me then why are you in this thread? And why are you so obsessed with talking about children? It's rather disturbing considering all of my fellow warriors are between 20 to 60... some of the older soldiers are not quite so quick on the reflexes, but are valued comrades regardless.

 

Dismiss us if you wish, our battles ranges from 5-10 minutes on average for sessions that can last hours, each battle require intense concentration and voice communication. If you think logging in at update compares to that, then you simply prove you are a fossil of the past while my Neo-Francoists carry the banner forward.

 

LOL oh this is rich, next you will going on about your great success catching Pokémon.  Nice to see a group of adults beating a bunch of kids on a free to play mobile arcade game.  I am sure the geopolitics and diplomacy is amazing.  Again why you bring this nonsense here begging for the attention of your betters is beyond me.  If you want to impress people here do something here.  Nobody cares if you are a pokemon master or win at a pew pew game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, The Zigur said:

 

What delusion?

 

According to Security Council Resolution #268, dated Dec 4 2018, New Pacific Order was condemned in that other world for it's Francoist ideology. NPO then surrendered and rejected it's past. This was in that other world, but applies universally to all worlds inhabited by NPO.

 

As NPO formally abandoned Francoism, but my clan (also in another world) practices it, after more than a decade of individual practice and application in several clans and alliances, I am de facto heir of Francoism and the Revolution.

If this happened on another world, why should we care? Is the mothership coming to carry you home?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

 

LOL oh this is rich, next you will going on about your great success catching Pokémon.  Nice to see a group of adults beating a bunch of kids on a free to play mobile arcade game.  I am sure the geopolitics and diplomacy is amazing.  Again why you bring this nonsense here begging for the attention of your betters is beyond me.  If you want to impress people here do something here.  Nobody cares if you are a pokemon master or win at a pew pew game.  

 

Betters? You can't even run your mouth without researching what you are talking about. You should be (IC) euthanized for being nothing more than a waste of resources.

Edited by The Zigur
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

Betters? You can't even run your mouth without researching what you are talking about. You should be (IC) euthanized for being nothing more than a waste of resources.

 

You are here to try and impress us while copying others ideas.  Yes  betters.  For example none of us would bother to try and impress you.  We don't care.  Its just getting sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...