ASHEN Imperial proclamation regarding the August Revolution of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like it, feel free to take back my Pacifican colors by force in my new world. But then again, you probably wouldn't fare as well without going 20v1 against me.

Anyone reading or posting in this thread, me included, is wasting their time.

That established, you have to give to Chim/Junka/Tywin/Zigur that his threads are rarely boring: literally all posts but his ones are ironic. I have always said that he enlivened this place - no irony here, honestly.

Kaiser Hannsen, known also as Nordreich's 'Whore of Pacifica,' has banned our embassy from CN radio. But not before our statistical glory had already been unveiled. For Francoism has been witnessed again for the first time in more than a decade.

The Pharisees of today cannot stop us, for as in days of yore we crash through the temple, upending the tables of the money changers. Those who sell-out the name of Francos_Spain must be shown the error of their ways. They who cling to the shadows of a Carrion-World shall again see the light of a glory that once was.

Posted (edited)

I cannot understate the significance of this moment to me. 12 years ago it was insisted that my path towards understanding Francoism was false by the powers-that-be who rule Pacifica. Those who EZI'd me then, in the name of Francoism, have now abandoned the ideology in the name of appeasement. Every action I have taken then is now vindicated. Pacifica has grown weak and fat from abandoning her revolution. Heroes like Al Kassad and Ivan Moldavi, who stood against the corruption of the Body Politic, have been vindicated.

The souls of all fallen Pacificans now follow me into battle. Some might call my victories in another world acts of divine providence. My enemies here no doubt felt assured that my defeat was final. But because of my faith and certainty, I rose above every obstacle set against me. In the time since my resignation as ISX Emperor, those who have followed my beliefs have accomplished amazing goals.

You can ban us, you can persecute us, but we will never capitulate! Long live the Revolution of 2003! Long live Francoism!

Edited by The Zigur
4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Hm. I fail to see where you have a mandate @The Zigur 

Only one on your AA, no funding, not even on red team. 

A pretty sad whatever this is

The proclamation explained this in the OP? If you are too stupid to read it's not my responsibility to walk you through it. This is merely a public notice.

23 minutes ago, Groucho Marx said:

We didn't need a public notice to know that you're delusional.

What delusion?

According to Security Council Resolution #268, dated Dec 4 2018, New Pacific Order was condemned in that other world for it's Francoist ideology. NPO then surrendered and rejected it's past. This was in that other world, but applies universally to all worlds inhabited by NPO.

As NPO formally abandoned Francoism, but my clan (also in another world) practices it, after more than a decade of individual practice and application in several clans and alliances, I am de facto heir of Francoism and the Revolution.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

What delusion?

According to Security Council Resolution #268, dated Dec 4 2018, New Pacific Order was condemned in that other world for it's Francoist ideology. NPO then surrendered and rejected it's past. This was in that other world, but applies universally to all worlds inhabited by NPO.

As NPO formally abandoned Francoism, but my clan (also in another world) practices it, after more than a decade of individual practice and application in several clans and alliances, I am de facto heir of Francoism and the Revolution.

According to Security Council Resolution #269 you're an imbecile.   

5 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

According to Security Council Resolution #269 you're an imbecile.   

Ok so you are a worthless waste of oxygen, got it. Please go catch the cyber-virus consuming the activity of this world.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Ok so you are a worthless waste of oxygen, got it. Please go catch the cyber-virus consuming the activity of this world.

You mean junkalitis?  Dreadful thing.   I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.  

I've made my position clear. My claim is indisputable. Be thankful I do not have the means to enforce my will here as I do elsewhere, for anywhere I find a cancer that is to the detriment of the good of the body politic I eradicate it. You may continue to infest this world here, it merely motivates me to destroy your kind elsewhere.

Posted (edited)

Part of me is hesitant to involve my soul here, in this realm deemed irrevocably corrupt by many. And yet, my soul tells me not to write it off, for I do not forget the noble efforts of those past who sacrificed towards our betterment. For whether they be Pacifican, or he of the Imperium, their worth stands not forgotten. Your sacrifice is remembered, and fuels our efforts toward greater causes still.

Those who fought alongside the July Revolution, I forget thee not! And indeed, thy chance to contribute may indeed come shortly. Do not think I forgot our cause. Our beating heart beats still!

Edited by The Zigur
On 8/21/2020 at 9:21 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Hm. I fail to see where you have a mandate @The Zigur 

Only one on your AA, no funding, not even on red team. 

A pretty sad whatever this is

After failing here he wants everybody to join him on the kids play ground where he wants to impress you with his perceived dominance over 12 year old's. 

29 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

After failing here he wants everybody to join him on the kids play ground where he wants to impress you with his perceived dominance over 12 year old's. 

Your tiny brain would be inadequate.

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Your tiny brain would be inadequate.

And yet here you are begging for our attention.  Nothing you can do is going get us to join a silly game for silly people.  Not going to happen.

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

And yet here you are begging for our attention.  Nothing you can do is going get us to join a silly game for silly people.  Not going to happen.

Actually we don't need more trash players. But since you still lack clear understanding of my superiority:

signature3.png

H7TcGzG.png