My name is Gordon Ramsay. Ask me anything.

Rush Sykes

Just doing my somewhat annual check in. I hope you are all doing well in this pandemic infested world. 

You dont really have to ask me anything, but if you do, I will certainly answer. Mostly I just wanted to say hello to any of my old friends who are still around.

Rush you once assessed Argent as such:

Argent - Janax is back.. Omni is out... they can ONLY get an A+ from me. They would get that A+ even if they were squarely on the other side of me this war. Seriously, Janax is somewhat a CN legend, and among the people in this game that I respect the most. Much like TLR, the whole world though a y ear ago, that Argent would not exist today. Suck it world. Can Argent's future be as bright as its pre-Omni past? Who knows, but I would not bet against them. They have some smart players. If they can maintain their interest (which requires others to help to create interest), they can do much pretty much anything they put their minds to.

Did we meet your expectations?

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Hey Rush  welcome back to Planet Bob the dead years.  If you had the will and 20 active nations you could run this place but nobody seems to want to bother.  

The way is clear for my dominion...

.. Again

Edited by Stewie

7 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Hey Rush  welcome back to Planet Bob the dead years.  If you had the will and 20 active nations you could run this place but nobody seems to want to bother.  

I have a chicken nugget and a bag of doritos, what will that get me?

2 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

I have a chicken nugget and a bag of doritos, what will that get me?

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

King of Sparta 

I actually laughed whilst i was drinking coffee.  You sent hot coffee up my nostrils you evil people.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 11:39 PM, The Big Bad said:

King of Sparta 

I remember their formation in 2007. I told them then that an alliance inspired by tired 300 memes was never going to amount to anything. Thirteen years on they still haven't proven me wrong.

Edited by Rebel Virginia