How fare thee in Cybernations?

The Zigur

Some time ago, after establishing an Imperium based on fair rule and efficiency, I was chased out of this realm by the forces of corruption and decay. The Producerist Revolution ushered in an era of unparalleled statistical renaissance; a period where rightists and leftists found a common idealism, where old plutocratic nations battered by war found shared economic interests with new nations exploited by tech slavers. It was the closest our world came to the Utopia envisioned by true legends like Francos_Spain, Ivan Moldavi and Vladimir almost two decades ago.

Tonight I drink, celebrating successes I have never yet achieved in the gaming world since 2007. In this new realm of living tanks I fled to in the two years since my Cybernations exile, I have reforged myself into a New Man like that envisioned by those who inspired me in the past. I do not know what those who "defeated" me have achieved since then. I do know that from the ashes of defeat I have risen again, far stronger than I ever was as Emperor in Cybernations.

In place of in-game text messages, my commands are now ordained by my voice. In lieu of a battle spanning 24 hrs, they span no more than 15 minutes each. No longer do I command pixel soldiers, I now organize living individuals each playing a sophisticated battle tank.

The differences in warfare are stark. In my new realm, political power comes to those who wage constant war. Profit comes not to those who hide from battle and seek to protect their infrastructure. Those who seek governance can only achieve it through persistent use of military force.

As in this realm, I have faced those reactionaries who have sought to set me back, to blacklist me from all forms of organized competition. But my talent for war cannot be denied. Through every setback, I have persisted in commanding small bands of outlaws, building my position and learning, and raising up armies. In a world where war is profit, I cannot be held back. And now, I am recognized as a threat by all who once dismissed me as weak.

I do not know what the situation is in Cybernations today. All I can say is, from my own example, do not fear those who might claim to hold "power" in a world rife with corruption. We who have the ability to wage war will inevitably rise in combat. Glory never comes to the fearful.

I do not regret a single action in this world, or the next. Let those with the balls and ability to achieve glory do so. Let those who do not, die and be forgotten.

Signed

The Zigur

aka Junkalunka

Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Imperium of Supernova X

https://youtu.be/K3aeWHz6Zok

Edited by The Zigur

Salutations Junkalunka, 

Congratulations on your continued success in the world of rear end collisions with big guns. 

Things go in CN. Thankfully the people that displaced you are less inclined to actually interfere directly. But it still happens, and we keep a constant watch. 

No thanks to you Brown team is free again with our little league holding the majority and actively voting. And we fight to maintain that independence every day. 

(PS. As for your tank game ad we really don't want it here. You were not competent enough to navigate the river of diplomacy and consistently overplayed your hand. And when it suited you, you entertained the forces of dosorder and anarchy, the corruption as you call it. For all their faults in the end FTW may have taken one for the team absorbing SNX and aNiMaLz.

Feel free to come here and act the Napoleon but remember you're only Napoleone III ) 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

It's a popular tank-based MMO with very elaborate clan wars. And no I'm not trying to recruit people, my clan is part of the top 1% of the playerbase and most of the players have spent hundreds of dollars and countless hours playing. I have 20k+ random battles alone (not counting clan battles) with each battle ranging between 5-15 minutes.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Its quite a difference commanding battles where player skill determines the outcome, vs large numbers of bandwaggoning cowards attacking a superior strategist and winning through sheer numbers.

Very sure of yourself aren't you? 

Someone ban this solicitor already. 

You were political poison Junka and your economic policy was ineffective. Thats why you got ganged up on. In the end you didn't have the will, thats why you got beat. 

Producerism in a nutshell: Poor, defenseless farmers upholding a narrcisstic, self-important, self-proclaimed revolutionary fool, and an empire system with a foundation of cardboard. 

Thats Junkas revolution. 

Methrage was way ahead of you by comparison and far more revolutionary. 

8 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Very sure of yourself aren't you? 

Someone ban this solicitor already. 

You were political poison Junka and your economic policy was ineffective. Thats why you got ganged up on. In the end you didn't have the will, thats why you got beat. 

Solicitor? I've already said my clan will not recruit any CN player. I'm just here to ride through the gaming ghetto in my Rolls Royce and see how people are doing.

Our economic and military policy was excellent. In the handful of times our enemies were foolish enough to 1v1 us, we significantly outdamaged and outperformed them, including the first Polar war and the Apocalypse Meow conflict. We could only be defeated by massive coalitions of bandwaggoning cowards, so all in all I'd say we had an excellent run and were probably the best alliance that existed in the later years of this game.

Edited by The Zigur

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Solicitor? I've already said my clan will not recruit any CN player. I'm just here to ride through the gaming ghetto in my Rolls Royce and see how people are doing.

Our economic and military policy was excellent. In the handful of times our enemies were foolish enough to 1v1 us, we significantly outdamaged and outperformed them, including the first Polar war and the Apocalypse Meow conflict. We could only be defeated by massive coalitions of bandwaggoning cowards, so all in all I'd say we had an excellent run and were probably the best alliance that existed in the later years of this game.

So in other words you p-d off half the world with your glorious concept and got your butt handed to you.

Great plan ☺️

11 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

So in other words you p-d off half the world with your glorious concept and got your butt handed to you.

Great plan ☺️

The weak ever fear the strong and therefore fight in large numbers. The Imperium could have held out for months against the cowards, maybe years, but being that I was focused on becoming competitive in my new game I decided to resign instead. Our enemies breathed a sigh of relief when I did so, because completely destroying us would have been as difficult as invading Japan without atom bombs.

While permawar is awesome, I'm glad I switched games, organizing and commanding hours of permawar is now economically productive instead of just creating rubble piles. That was always the great fault with CN, since the way to build a big nation is to hide behind treaty webs and avoid war unless it's on the pre-determined winning side.

Edited by The Zigur

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The weak ever fear the strong and therefore fight in large numbers. The Imperium could have held out for months against the cowards, maybe years, but being that I was focused on becoming competitive in my new game I decided to resign instead. Our enemies breathed a sigh of relief when I did so, because completely destroying us would have been as difficult as invading Japan without atom bombs.

While permawar is awesome, I'm glad I switched games, organizing and commanding hours of permawar is now economically productive instead of just creating rubble piles. That was always the great fault with CN, since the way to build a big nation is to hide behind treaty webs and avoid war unless it's on the pre-determined winning side.

4b8f4a1df56a049069e52011a9ea615d.jpg

thumb_people-dont-abandon-people-they-lo

I provided a service as Emperor, primarily a military one since I enjoy and excelled at commanding wars. Most of the men were willing to permawar for the Imperium and Ideology (I+I); they were some of the most battle-hardened veterans in the game at the time. Unfortunately I was no longer able to provide the same quality of command while focused on competing in another game.

But since we are sharing quotes:

“There is an old song which asserts that ‘the best things in life are free.’ Not true! Utterly false! This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted . . . and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I provided a service as Emperor, primarily a military one since I enjoy and excelled at commanding wars. Most of the men were willing to permawar for the Imperium and Ideology (I+I); they were some of the most battle-hardened veterans in the game at the time. Unfortunately I was no longer able to provide the same quality of command while focused on competing in another game.

But since we are sharing quotes:

“There is an old song which asserts that ‘the best things in life are free.’ Not true! Utterly false! This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted . . . and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Lol a quote from a movie that was nominated for worst movie but lost to batman and robin.  😄

bb82b171d8e1488fa12f801213c5d685--rocky-

As usual @The Zigur you are the first to bring up a perma war. 

And thats bad history. What happened is you overplayed your hand and you allowed yourself to become isolated and your enemies bled you out. 

As for our beef your  meddling in micro affiars was not appreciated. And taking in the LPCN well, that just assured that anyone who was with you in the name of "civilization" saw right through your lies and realized you  actually had no principles. 

From then on you had no friends left to swindle. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

15 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Book actually, and who cares whether a bunch of liberals hate a great movie.

How did the sequels fair?  

And still that doesnt change anything for your stupendous, spectacular, magnificent, ominous, vast, colossal, immense, mammoth enormous failure.

Imo there is no word in existence to date to give a justified term for it. 

I'll make up one:  

Zigurious:  Zi-gur-i-ous

Adj. 

To fail in zigurious proportions.   

😄

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Book actually, and who cares whether a bunch of liberals hate a great movie.

I just love how anyone that disagrees with your assessment must be a liberal lol 

I thought you brought the left and right together in a new ideal? 

One thing we can all agree on I think is that were an ineffective, peacock of a leader; never again to be taken seriously. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

On 7/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, The Zigur said:

[...] I have 20k+ random battles alone (not counting clan battles) with each battle ranging between 5-15 minutes.

In two years? 20k+ battles averaging 10 minutes each are 200k+ minutes, i.e. 3.3k+ hours, which in two years are an average of 4.5+ hours/day, every single day.

IMHO you need help, hopefully you'll seek and get some. My best unironical wishes for that.

12 hours ago, jerdge said:

In two years? 20k+ battles averaging 10 minutes each are 200k+ minutes, i.e. 3.3k+ hours, which in two years are an average of 4.5+ hours/day, every single day.

IMHO you need help, hopefully you'll seek and get some. My best unironical wishes for that.

As i said, didn't have time or energy to command CN permawar anymore. I don't need help, I just enjoy war, albeit I prefer clan wars since I am more effective when telling people what to do.

https://youtu.be/_1pXBLFIPK8

Edited by The Zigur