Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

MMFA - Make Maroon Fabulous Again

200?cb=20110615171650 RIAFlagJuly172012.png

MMFA - Make Maroon Fabulous Again

Article 1 - Non Aggression: The undersigned alliances agree to resolve all conflicts with other signatories through the use of diplomacy and affirm their dedication to avoiding conflict. No signatory alliance shall raise arms against a fellow signatory. Furthermore, no signatory alliance will engage in acts espionage against a signatory, whether it be at the alliance or national level.

Article 2 - Optional Defense: The undersigned alliances agree that they may ask one another for help in conflicts, knowing there is no obligation to come to battle for the other.

Article 3 - Intelligence: The undersigned alliances agree that if intelligence is gained that affects the other signatory, it is encouraged but not obligated to be shared.

Article D - Florida: In order to preserve the randomness, the RIA needs options. Thusly, the RIA reserves the right the activate an M level treaty; A treaty far more powerful than a lowly O level one, such as this. The undersigned alliance agrees that it's all good, man.

Article 5 - Cancellation: The undersigned alliances wishing to withdraw their signature from this treaty should give 48 hours notice either publicly or privately at their own discretion before canceling. 

-Signed,

RIA:

im317 ~ Cactimus Prime, Former Elder of PotD, Enemy of Spelling, Secretly a Dog.

Croix ~ (\/) (°,,,,°) (\/)

brian ~ Fuctuar , Imperial Potentate, Tsar of all he can see, Master of the coin purse, giver of tech, Sultan of swat, King of clout, Pokemon Bolder badge holder.

Shadow ~ Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Eternal Triumvir of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

NG:

Stewie, God Emperor of Non Grata, ViceRoi of Green Protection Agency, the Dirty Hippy Menace.

Thrash, Master of Foreign Affairs, the Purplol Menace who permanently smells like Cocoa Butter.

King Cyan, Minister of Internal Trunk Ornament Affairs.

Edited by Thrash

But maroon was always fantabulous!  

Anyway where can I get my made in china  MMFA hats?  😄

Oh yeah and congrats!  

Also first!  

Edit: my mistake, I guess I should say they were made in some red alliance?  ^_^

Edited by DavidMustaine

about time this got done. been in the works on and off for over 2 years

21 minutes ago, im317 said:

O/ long overdue treaties

59 minutes ago, im317 said:

Having been one of the people who worked on it back in the day, I am very pleased to see this finally come about!  Congrats!