Holy Water Has Frozen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was funny that Grub took a shot at the CCC Mom (and Chancellor Emeritus and long-time owner) and... lost pretty soundly. I think this qualifies as champion warfare, right? I'll be looking for NpO's surrender soon.

image0.png

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

I thought it was funny that Grub took a shot at the CCC Mom (and Chancellor Emeritus and long-time owner) and... lost pretty soundly. I think this qualifies as champion warfare, right? I'll be looking for NpO's surrender soon.

image0.png

Sherg is probably the best fighter CCC has, I spent many a day trading nukes with her years ago. However you’re conveniently ignoring the other war she’s currently involved in and everyone with eyeballs knows it.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Sherg is probably the best fighter CCC has, I spent many a day trading nukes with her years ago. However you’re conveniently ignoring the other war she’s currently involved in and everyone with eyeballs knows it.

You made me nervous, I completely forgot to check the stats on the Dajobo war she was also fighting at the same time but it's even worse. You're right though, the Fark guy with one active war and a 5k tech + 8k infra advantage did manage 54% damage dealt, I'll give him credit. Not avoiding anything, I just thought it would be fun to praise Shergz a bit for spoiling Grub's fun.

I could respond with the obvious, Sherg nuked me every day and  I nuked for the first couple of rounds then handed off.  I also declared massively uphill to help Dajobo. 

However, Sherg fights well and good luck to her.  War is fun for people who actually fight hard instead of pussying around.

I thought it would be pretty funny to take a shot at the CCC leader. I mean he's their boss, he should be competent at fighting. Well he ... lost pretty soundly. I think this counts as champion warfare right? I'll be looking for CCC's surrender soon.

oops.png

2 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

I thought it would be pretty funny to take a shot at the CCC leader. I mean he's their boss, he should be competent at fighting. Well he ... lost pretty soundly. I think this counts as champion warfare right? I'll be looking for CCC's surrender soon.

oops.png

I could respond with the obvious, you nuked me almost every day and I didn't get a single one through since JF had more tech and better odds (and also out damaged you by a lot). You also declared massively downhill while I was helping KoRT with two other wars.

However, you fought well and good luck to you. 

P.S. You guys are all like, really good at this, so I'll definitely give you props for making CCC's job way harder than Polar did.

5 hours ago, keeology said:

I awake from a long slumber. Not knowing the current political world. Still love me some CCC and some Polar. 

You should be loving FTW since that's where all your remnants are.

7 hours ago, Thrash said:

I got plenty of love to go around. I read that's where my boys ended up. So much love to FTW

On 5/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, lilweirdward said:

I could respond with the obvious, you nuked me almost every day and I didn't get a single one through since JF had more tech and better odds (and also out damaged you by a lot). You also declared massively downhill while I was helping KoRT with two other wars.

However, you fought well and good luck to you. 

P.S. You guys are all like, really good at this, so I'll definitely give you props for making CCC's job way harder than Polar did.

I'll tell you one thing though. I have done the maths and my SDI has stopped a paltry 50% (18 out of 36) of nukes, while the while the 11 CCC nations I have fought have had their collective SDIs stop 65% (52 of 81) of all nukes sent their way. This leads me to two possibilities:

1 - admin was incompetent at coding the success/failure rate of nukes into the game

or

2 - God actually is on your side.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:58 AM, Thrash said:

Ha ha, I was just reading through some old threads and saw this. I just  scrolled through the 40 biggest nations  in FTW, and only recognized one name from SNX or MCXA.

1 hour ago, supercoolyellow said:

Ha ha, I was just reading through some old threads and saw this. I just  scrolled through the 40 biggest nations  in FTW, and only recognized one name from SNX or MCXA.

I wonder who is still around from our old MCXA days. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, keeology said:

I wonder who is still around from our old MCXA days. Lol

I'm still here, sat in quiet retirement in the remnants of GPA!

Great to see a SCY, Lemac and yourself are still about though

2 hours ago, mcp13@ said:

I'm still here, sat in quiet retirement in the remnants of GPA!

Great to see a SCY, Lemac and yourself are still about though

Great to see you still around mcp13