Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 3/31/2020 at 6:45 AM, King Cyan said:

 

@ericsw was just doing you a free service!  You should be thanking him! 

 

Edit: Enjoy your war Polaris.  Find the treasure and defeat boredom!

 

That was the best damn DoE ever written, I even wondered what was going on in that bakery.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Emperor Jason said:

I keep seeing a lot of questions about the CB, and it's pretty simple. We found KoRT to be in violation of social distancing guidelines and had more than 10 people around the people.

 

We've come to ensure that proper social distancing is practiced moving forward :). What better way to ensure 6 feet apart than a few nukes?

Best excuse so far and humorous as well .... thanks Jason

However how about the nukes that did not explode that KoRT sent , they remain stuck in the ground and cover with Corona virus?.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  

58 minutes ago, ericsw said:

 

That was the best damn DoE ever written, I even wondered what was going on in that bakery.... 

 

@Terminator knew, he just wouldn't really tell anyone.  The Bakery was his own business!  He wouldn't even thank you for the free advertising.  The nerve! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, anobubby said:

Best excuse so far and humorous as well .... thanks Jason

However how about the nukes that did not explode that KoRT sent , they remain stuck in the ground and cover with Corona virus?.

For those KoRT nukes that dont detonate we just send Term. He cant get any worse am I right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Still waiting for the architect of this grand blunder of an expedition to come forward.  Show your face.

Why does it hurt? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

For those KoRT nukes that dont detonate we just send Term. He cant get any worse am I right? 

Please tell him to be careful... If the nuke goes off while he is disarming it the virus is no longer a concern, however  I don't think that any protective gear will help him. Also nuke- fried  Term may smell bad, making it hard  to deal with allies.

 

A better strategy would be to send all contaminated  infra, land, tech, and un-exploded nukes with surrounding land back to KoRT along with any adjacent  infra, land, and tech that may have been in contact. Let them deal with it. You may call this a biological attack as part of your war.

 

If you look around you may find others that would take this contaminated stuff off your hands, if so be sure to thank them.

Edited by anobubby
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Still waiting for the architect of this grand blunder of an expedition to come forward.  Show your face.

 

He exclaims from behind the castle walls, unwilling to take up arms and join his knights in the field as they are getting routed.

 

I'm sure Polar will realize their own actions a blunder when you and your honor guard sortie out any time now, yes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

He exclaims from behind the castle walls, unwilling to take up arms and join his knights in the field as they are getting routed.

 

I'm sure Polar will realize their own actions a blunder when you and your honor guard sortie out any time now, yes?

  "Knights of the Grail is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 12/10/2016"
That a logical strategy considering the 250 rule, its legal in the game rules. Only a fool would exit PM after 4 years to get kill by a alliance 2-3 times bigger than his. I see no one being threaten by this peaceful nation or any other peaceful nation in CN. Its also a good way for a alliance leader to show that he doesn't want trouble. A nation in PM is harmless in its honorable peace.  Remember this nation and/or its alliance did not start this war.
 
 You are correct and wise to point out this blunder. I guess we disagree a little on PM James, however we agree on blunders ...

Edited by anobubby
Change my mind...their was something wrong with the one I had before this edit
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Still waiting for the architect of this grand blunder of an expedition to come forward.  Show your face.

 

I can categorically state the following.  There is no blunder, just a straight up aggressive war because Polaris is ultimately an aggressive alliance and always has been.  There is a reason for the war, but it is our reason for the war and nothing to do with the peanut gallery.  If you are sitting in the bleachers watching, wondering, contemplating, get off your arse and roll tanks if you so desire.  If you don't we will wonder about you.

 

I have been aggressively attacking alliances and being aggressively attacked since 2006.  I used to pretend to care about what the larger community thought about what I was doing, but I am far from the first person to drop the pretense.  I have been genuinely aggrieved many times and not started wars, but sometimes I had to look hard at the justification.   KoRT knows why they were hit, if they don't they are even more stupid than they present, which is pretty stupid. 

 

Roll tanks and try your luck, I have no care or concern either way, win or lose.  At the end of the world there will be Order and it is none of my concern whether you continue to exist beside us or not.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

I can categorically state the following.  There is no blunder, just a straight up aggressive war because Polaris is ultimately an aggressive alliance and always has been.  There is a reason for the war, but it is our reason for the war and nothing to do with the peanut gallery.  If you are sitting in the bleachers watching, wondering, contemplating, get off your arse and roll tanks if you so desire.  If you don't we will wonder about you.

 

I have been aggressively attacking alliances and being aggressively attacked since 2006.  I used to pretend to care about what the larger community thought about what I was doing, but I am far from the first person to drop the pretense.  I have been genuinely aggrieved many times and not started wars, but sometimes I had to look hard at the justification.   KoRT knows why they were hit, if they don't they are even more stupid than they present, which is pretty stupid. 

 

Roll tanks and try your luck, I have no care or concern either way, win or lose.  At the end of the world there will be Order and it is none of my concern whether you continue to exist beside us or not.

 

 

 

Maybe the crumbling remnants of the community will be bothered to get off their ass and write a sub par "news" article about your relentless wars that are killing Bob, Grub. Lets watch. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

Maybe the crumbling remnants of the community will be bothered to get off their ass and write a sub par "news" article about your relentless wars that are killing Bob, Grub. Lets watch. :popcorn:

 

Wasn't it you and your betters bawwwing about how my relentless wars were killing the planet? The irony here is amusing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caustic said:

 

Wasn't it you and your betters bawwwing about how my relentless wars were killing the planet? The irony here is amusing.

 

Greeting Caustic, I see rumors of your impending demise have been overstated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Are you the architect?

I dont think it matters you cant see the architect due to your hippy mode. 

 

Actually will it mean I get further attention? 

Edited by Alexio15
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

[...] I used to pretend to care about what the larger community thought about what I was doing [...]

In your defence I say that not even once I had the impression that you might have been really caring about what the larger community was thinking of your actions - not enough to influence them, anyway. You have always been very aggressive (Polar in general not always so much, TBH), it's a legitimate choice and one that you never really concealed.

 

(I apologize if you find that this testimony also implies that your pretending was not convincing, and ultimately poor... let's say that you never put your spirit into it, and it showed.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerdge said:

In your defence I say that not even once I had the impression that you might have been really caring about what the larger community was thinking of your actions - not enough to influence them, anyway. You have always been very aggressive (Polar in general not always so much, TBH), it's a legitimate choice and one that you never really concealed.

 

(I apologize if you find that this testimony also implies that your pretending was not convincing, and ultimately poor... let's say that you never put your spirit into it, and it showed.)

As a former member of the Polar war council, I can testify that "global public relations" were given minimal consideration, they always took a back seat to attack strategy and the coordinated military mobilization of the alliance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

Maybe the crumbling remnants of the community will be bothered to get off their ass and write a sub par "news" article about your relentless wars that are killing Bob, Grub. Lets watch. :popcorn:

P-p-p-please don’t throw me into the briar patch!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

Maybe the crumbling remnants of the community will be bothered to get off their ass and write a sub par "news" article about your relentless wars that are killing Bob, Grub. Lets watch. :popcorn:

 

For sub par news it seems to at least keep your attention!

 

Sometimes the news just writes itself though, courtesy of crumbling relics such as yourself ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

For sub par news it seems to at least keep your attention!

 

Sometimes the news just writes itself though, courtesy of crumbling relics such as yourself ;)

He wasn't talking of your work, JA: note how he said "sub par".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

KoRT is a whorehouse... where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers... are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism

 

KoRT has always stood for values I admire, including their passion for uncovering large multi rings.

That said, their unwillingness to defend themselves in the past is catching up to them now.

For years they have allowed the Doombirds/CLAWS to prey on them.

Their upper tier thought to solve this issue by retiring into permanent Peace Mode.

 

As for the current invasion;

No tangible justification was given but it has been hinted at. I don't see Polar calling in their allies and this gives me hope for the future of CN.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...