March of the Polars

PolarisBird.png&key=5fbfc01cddcd7025abe4

There is a theory that when Camelot freezes over and a bright star is seen in the sky it shall spell its impending doom from the forces of blue and white. These forces are commanded by the greatest commanders that King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table have ever faced. These forces will plunge Camelot into slavery. They will raze their villages to the ground and stealing their precious tech and land. 

For they are the most evilest and vilest creatures to roam the lands.

In the great ice castle to the north of Camelot sat Emperor EaTuM and Regent Grub sipping sweet tea. They was gazing thoughtfully into the all seeing eye wondering how their next adventure will play out. The all seeing eye showed them a great many of battles against the Knights of the Round Table in Camelot. Hardships would be had, precious lives would be lost but the rewards were plentiful and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Thinking of the rewards to be had they started to put a plan in motion.

"EJ my faithful Minister of Peace, we want to storm Camelot and take its riches for ourselves. What is your advice on how to best take Camelot and defeat the Knights of the Round Table." Emperor EaTuM ordered

"If we are to be successful we need to make sure that we strike at the dead of night on the 28th day of the 3rd month. With this we can strike towards them under the cover of nightfall with our bright star to guide our way. We will divide our forces into three and strike from the left, right and center. I shall take the center, my faithful deputy Buuyo will take the left and our Minister of Truth shall take the right." Explained EJ.

On the 28th day of the 3rd month the Polar forces dressed in their finest blue and white battle armor was ready to ride into Camelot and destroy the Knights and take the riches for the great Polar Order. 

tdlr; The New Polar Order hereby declares war on the Knights of the Round Table. We hope this will be fun for all.

Roses are red

Polar is blue

(K)nights like this 

Are oh so cool

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

I am equally as curious. 

If you look in terms of KoRT's position in the treaty web?

Low risk target. Relatively unchained to RFI and Oculus and their treaty partners will likely be easily dealt with.

Pretty much how most aggressive wars are weighed up, they've just skipped the part where they fabricate a CB.

But hey, as long as it doesn't turn into an over the top curbstomping because "m-muh pixels" then I wish both parties the best and that a timely and reasonable peace can be brought about.

(A reason would be nice too, Polar. As much as I enjoy wordplay some substance to sink our teeth into would be nice ;) )

Hey, whaddaya know, Polar is still around!

Playing with Knights now, eh?

giphy.gif

Be advised your new diplomat will be restricted to two sets of crack and hookers, in order that we may ensure sufficient inventory for our other (and more frequent) visitors during this pandemic crisis.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Because I'm a curious person, why is NpO hitting Kort?

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I am equally as curious. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

(A reason would be nice too, Polar. As much as I enjoy wordplay some substance to sink our teeth into would be nice ;) )

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

[...]

stealing their precious tech and land.

[...] but the rewards were plentiful and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Thinking of the rewards to be had [...]

[...] we want to storm Camelot and take its riches for ourselves. [...]

[...] and take the riches for the great Polar Order. [...]

Also:

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

[...]

Low risk target. [...]

It looks like a tech and land raid.

Disclaimer: obviously I couldn't talk for Polar even if I bothered to.

kortwa10.jpg

New Polar Order was among the very first to recognize our tiny alliance in January 2013 when we were protected by The Apparatus and an outskirt of Aftermath. Pledges of friendship were exchanged. We have not forgotten.

A sneak attack from the ice mist, and without provocation? We are the fool. But our honor is intact.

Your treasure seekers will find the once-fertile lands of Britannia to be infected with the Black Plague. Magnificent blue and white fur-lined parkas will not protect your Polar Icemen from painful buboes, vapors, or the tip of the lance.

Your siege has failed. Knights of the Round Table have already charged through your lines and landed in the Polar Icelands without resistance. We will engage in Chevauchée. You will meet flame and sword, firebrands, the trebuchet, fire-breathing dragons, and death by boiling.

xgbN8B9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

kortwa10.jpg

New Polar Order was among the very first to recognize our tiny alliance in January 2013 when we were protected by The Apparatus and an outskirt of Aftermath. Pledges of friendship were exchanged. We have not forgotten.

A sneak attack from the ice mist, and without provocation? We are the fool. But our honor is intact.

Your treasure seekers will find the once-fertile lands of Britannia to be infected with the Black Plague. Magnificent blue and white fur-lined parkas will not protect your Polar Icemen from painful buboes, vapors, or the tip of the lance.

Your siege has failed. Knights of the Round Table have already charged through your lines and landed in the Polar Icelands without resistance. We will engage in Chevauchée. You will meet flame and sword, firebrands, the trebuchet, fire-breathing dragons, and death by boiling.

xgbN8B9.jpg

That's cute coming from a guy whose alliance mates are sending 20 bombers at me

5 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

Hey, whaddaya know, Polar is still around!

Playing with Knights now, eh?

giphy.gif

Be advised your new diplomat will be restricted to two sets of crack and hookers, in order that we may ensure sufficient inventory for our other (and more frequent) visitors during this pandemic crisis.

Thank you very much for the treats!

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

That's cute coming from a guy whose alliance mates are sending 20 bombers at me

Oh is it? What about blockades, cruise missiles, infantry...…. shall I continue?

The point is, Knights will come back with a fiery vengeance. We have allies, I personally have contacts in New Pacific Order. You have been warned

11 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Oh is it? What about blockades, cruise missiles, infantry...…. shall I continue?

The point is, Knights will come back with a fiery vengeance. We have allies, I personally have contacts in New Pacific Order. You have been warned

you have got to be kidding me. I’m going to trash everyone in your alliance that tries to come at me with a navy lol. Do you understand how this game works? Judging by your comments you clearly don’t. When you go to NPO tell deathadder I said hi. And see if they will do something about their treaty partners for you lol. Clown

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

you have got to be kidding me. I’m going to trash everyone in your alliance that tries to come at me with a navy lol. Do you understand how this game works? Judging by your comments you clearly don’t. When you go to NPO tell deathadder I said hi. And see if they will do something about their treaty partners for you lol. Clown

I don't think he knows that NpO is a member of Oculus. 

55 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Greetings Comrade, I am Grub.  I too have contacts within the New Pacific Order.  I hear your warning and am now trembling in anticipation.  Please send another missive ASAP further explaining my risks and a timeline as to when those risks might represent sufficient deterrent to the New Polar Order and her endeavors in this regard.  If you can mount sufficient case where my risk versus reward is sufficiently unbalanced I will surrender to you immediately and I pledge to be your tech farm forever if you can convince me that you hold the balance of power.