Stand Back, We're Professionals

PolarisBird.png

New Polar Order

Declaration of Fun on the Knights of the Round Table

....So, something was supposed to be posted by our Minister of Truth, Alexio15, but I guess they got drunk and passed out or something, because what else are you going to do when you're locked inside and the whole world is falling apart around you, eh?

I'm sure they had a nice official announcement written up.  I'm sure someone else in gov probably has a copy of that, but they're all busy smashing skulls in or getting drunk themselves.  All good.

So, as someone who has been in Polaris for not even two whole months yet, and in no way holds any government position whatsoever, I figure it is 100% appropriate for me to just go ahead and post a DoW.  Something about it being easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  And we're kinda already rolling them.  Sorry about that, this was supposed to go out at the same time.

Oh, anyway, Knights of the Round Table... You uh, have an offensive odor, or something.  We're coming for you.  Came for you.  Yeah.  Got 'em.

Signed,
Some people probably

3 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Trust me, we don't want you. I've already considered blowing up the DWG bridge.

DWG bridge ?????

the rest of the country sees NY and NYers see the bronx ….. hahahahahahah 

Q

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Kashmir hereby activates its MUTUAL AVOIDANCE DEFENCE PACT with the NpO. We doth hereby take our place with the peanut gallery as we cheer you on from the sidelines (read: our couches, duh).

LMAO 

55 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Delaware Water Gap, the route for the infected to get into PA.

yeah i do strongly agree all travel should be for emergency situation only 

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

So I see NpO are still the same asshats as from the past.  So be it been a while since I last warred.

got be that corona effected our minds :P

13 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

PolarisBird.png

New Polar Order

Declaration of Fun on the Knights of the Round Table

....So, something was supposed to be posted by our Minister of Truth, Alexio15, but I guess they got drunk and passed out or something, because what else are you going to do when you're locked inside and the whole world is falling apart around you, eh?

I'm sure they had a nice official announcement written up.  I'm sure someone else in gov probably has a copy of that, but they're all busy smashing skulls in or getting drunk themselves.  All good.

So, as someone who has been in Polaris for not even two whole months yet, and in no way holds any government position whatsoever, I figure it is 100% appropriate for me to just go ahead and post a DoW.  Something about it being easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  And we're kinda already rolling them.  Sorry about that, this was supposed to go out at the same time.

Oh, anyway, Knights of the Round Table... You uh, have an offensive odor, or something.  We're coming for you.  Came for you.  Yeah.  Got 'em.

Signed,
Some people probably

Quoted for our childrens history books

Edited by Lucius Optimus