Where are the FREE alliances

Josephy_Kony

Josephy Kony, the commander of the Lord's Resistance Army, approaches the podium to issue his prepared speech:

"The Congo is now ready to step on to the world stage, and provide its bountiful Marble and Water to its neighbors.  On this world stage, we are aware that there are those who have too long profited off the exploitation of poor nations like The Congo.  Too long have you all lived in this fat land and preyed upon those who could not defend themselves.  No longer.  The Congo hereby requests admission into the Free Alliances, and with our abundant natural resources and the Will of God we will restore balance to the world.  Let us even the playing field together."

I believe he is the founder of the Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda.  He helped bring about great reforms in Uganda, but hasn’t been heard from since 2017.  Perhaps he’s bringing those same reforms to Bob.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Everyone wants to be Frans Josef.

(If you get the above reference, you're old.)

I hate you.

22 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Nobody wants to be Franz Ferdinand.

They hate you.

11 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

I assume all alliances are free?

It depends. What do you mean with "free"?

(For the love of Admin please don't answer with a definition, I'm asking for what you actually mean.)