Jump to content

Blast from the past


Recommended Posts

It's been many moons since I last stood on Bob, some of you may remember me depending on how long you've been around these parts (I was heavily involved with INT, ran the joint somewhat during the halcyon days of DH-CnG-PB), but I bailed once that grouping all died in a fiery blaze 

 

But curiosity has brought me back, so I gotta ask.. what happened? What is the landscape like these days? What the hell happened to GPA, did someone finally attack them or have they fallen from their top spot due to the wears and tears of time? 

 

If anyone is interested at all in giving me a rundown of what's happened since then, I would be very grateful 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Comrade Trotsky said:

What the hell happened to GPA, did someone finally attack them or have they fallen from their top spot due to the wears and tears of time?

The GPA has been attacked twice (I think). As far as I can remember the top spot was already lost before said wars, anyway. The game was also already half dead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Comrade Trotsky said:

It's been many moons since I last stood on Bob, some of you may remember me depending on how long you've been around these parts (I was heavily involved with INT, ran the joint somewhat during the halcyon days of DH-CnG-PB), but I bailed once that grouping all died in a fiery blaze 

 

But curiosity has brought me back, so I gotta ask.. what happened? What is the landscape like these days? What the hell happened to GPA, did someone finally attack them or have they fallen from their top spot due to the wears and tears of time? 

 

If anyone is interested at all in giving me a rundown of what's happened since then, I would be very grateful 

 

I 'member you.

 

I landed back here almost a year ago now after leaving shortly before the end of Doomhouse/CnG/PB supremacy.

 

The landscape is barren as expected and most fun can be found among the lower tier alliances who actually want to be leaders such as mine (Cobra) or The Imperial Entente/Sellswords/Kashmir/Non Grata. For more information there are a number of helpful news broadcasts courtesy of myself.

 

Or if you're up for some dull status quo drudgery then NPO is the way to go, alternatively you may find some old comrades in the haunted ruins of GATO/ODN

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

I 'member you.

 

I landed back here almost a year ago now after leaving shortly before the end of Doomhouse/CnG/PB supremacy.

 

The landscape is barren as expected and most fun can be found among the lower tier alliances who actually want to be leaders such as mine (Cobra) or The Imperial Entente/Sellswords/Kashmir/Non Grata. For more information there are a number of helpful news broadcasts courtesy of myself.

 

Or if you're up for some dull status quo drudgery then NPO is the way to go, alternatively you may find some old comrades in the haunted ruins of GATO/ODN

 

Those truly are some ruins, can't believe Os is still running ODN after all this time lol 

 

I take it that DH's suicide was the last great romp, doesn't seem to be enough warm bodies left to have any more great wars. Those were the days, those MK and Umbrella guys really knew how to keep things fun 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 1:54 AM, jerdge said:

The GPA has been attacked twice (I think). As far as I can remember the top spot was already lost before said wars, anyway. The game was also already half dead.

Also CNRP is dead, what is left is a collection of fossilized posts from several years ago.
It would be cool if we could reboot that aspect of the game and get it going again.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...