The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

Just now, DeathAdder said:

How about your whining over a decision you supposedly made on your own?

I'm almost too stupid to understand what you're implying but lolololol

I'm not whining.

I'm asking you questions in public while you deflect them by calling me a bandwagoner (I joined NG after they got hit by you guys btw, no so much of a bandwagon as a one way ticket).

I asked if NPO would join a war in which either CLAWS or IRON intervened in defense of FtW. Would you?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON didn't intervene in this war, though. They got directly threatened, which led to CLAWS/RFI/NpO being informed of our intent to get involved.

Your question doesn't make sense in the aspect of the only war we've fought alongside FTW.

Can't build a decent nation.

Can't beat a bunch of newbs.

Can't do FA.

Need the help of .gifs to troll people.

Perhaps you should go neutral, instead, since, the only worthwhile thing you've managed to do is give JA leadership of COBRA.

Edited by DeathAdder

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

IRON didn't intervene in this war, though. They got directly threatened.

So unless IRON is directly threatened, Furry is left with only RFI to defend them?

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Can't build a decent nation.

Well I've only got the one, and despite it's rather pitiful state atm, I'm quite fond of it because there is hardly a war from it's inception from which it has not known a battlefield.

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Can't beat a bunch of newbs.

Because I'm only fighting them, right?

Lmbo

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Can't do FA.

About as bad as you are, I'm afraid 

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

So unless IRON is directly threatened, Furry is left with only RFI to defend them?

That's usually how blocs work. Congrats on finally catching on.

Well I've only got the one, and despite it's rather pitiful state atm, I'm quite fond of it because there is hardly a war from it's inception from which it has not known a battlefield.

That's your fault for never building a decent warchest in order to be a worthwhile ally to those that do war.

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Because I'm only fighting them, right?

"I'm winning!"

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

About as bad as you are, I'm afraid 

I hate FA, personally.

Love trolling.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I didn't need any gifs to troll you into editing your post 9 minutes after you originally posted it just to make that very clever remark instead of addressing the topic:

20200216-114312.jpg

Some of us work for a living and have to get ready for it.

Way to sink to Hime's level of not having an argument and needing to point out one's edits.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Some of us work for a living and have to get ready for it.

Way to sink to Hime's level of not having an argument and needing to point out one's edits.

Way to sink so low as to go off topic entirely by implying someone doesn't have a job because your schedules are not identical.

5c3e605f51f35f5c33d97a5358396608.jpg

Won't see me getting dragged into that, stay on topic (when you've finished applying foot fungus powder or whatever).

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That's usually how blocs work. Congrats on finally catching on.

Just curious.

Wouldn't want to see anyone fighting RFI have to worry about World Police coming in with the sucker punch.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

Way to sink so low as to go off topic entirely by implying someone doesn't have a job because your schedules are not identical.

Kind of like how you're going off-topic by talking about NG's terms for surrender in JA's news topic?

Just curious.

Wouldn't want to see anyone fighting RFI have to worry about World Police coming in with the sucker punch.

Yeah. It'd be unfortunate if you finally run away from NG when you get bored of losing to NPO only to get sucker punched by us again.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Kind of like how you're going off-topic by talking about NG's terms for surrender in JA's news topic?

20200216-120423.jpg

The idea of neutrality for NPO is what stands out but it's all there. NG war is a factor in all of this, a big one.

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. It'd be unfortunate if you finally run away from NG 

Why tell you I would rather delete than run, when I can show you?

But all in due time...

20200122-082119.jpg

The idea of neutrality for NPO is what stands out but it's all there. NG war is a factor in all of this, a big one.

Not seeing anything about ToS in the OP.

Why tell you I would rather delete than run, when I can show you?

But all in due time...

I'll be waiting with baited breath for you to do something besides gradually going broke.

32 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Not seeing anything about ToS in the OP.

Usually when a topic is brought up, like the Oculus Occupation of NG, the discussion can lead to ToS without necessarily getting off topic especially since it goes hand in hand with why you're there in the first place.

34 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'll be waiting with baited breath for you to do something besides gradually going broke.

It wasn't some vague threat, all I said was I'd sooner delete than run from a fight, which I have yet to ever do.

Your dissatisfaction with NG seems more of a personal issue now.

You readily refuse to discuss the CB talking points, and continue to avoid the subject of Neutrality for NPO.

We are not responsible for your downfall in other worlds, I don't understand the hostile attitude on Discord;

Let it be known that members of NG were removed from the NPO server without notice, not long after the release of this broadcast.

Why would this be deemed necessary?

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Yeah. I guess we don't have as much "business" going on. 

Lucius,

If you spent half the time building as you do running into a wall, you might get somewhere that your actions would have a measurable outcome.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

23 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

20200216-132902.jpg

Demolition > Contruction 

GK,

Hard to see you as a Demolition expert when the only thing that ever gets wrecked is you. Even a skilled arsonist knows to pick a good place to light the match so it actually burns something down. 

No, y'all have far more in common with the monks that catch themselves on fire as a desperate cry for help. Unfortunately for you, nobody in your sphere has the patients or drive to actually take up your cause, so NG burned for nothing.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Let it be known that members of NG were removed from the NPO server without notice, not long after the release of this broadcast.

Why would this be deemed necessary?

You may tolerate people who post images of Hitler to our members, however we don't.

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Are you able to document it, GK?

Yes

20200216-150219.jpg

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

nobody in your sphere has the patients

Well, we can't all be doctors.

8 minutes ago, Canik said:

GK going full Junka. xD

Nice comparison coming from the guy who bought the rights to everything SNX

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Yeah guys NG hasn't attack anyone new during this war! They've clearly changed their ways!

There's all sorts of havoc that can be distributed while at war, you simpleton.

Besides the fact that it was your Protector DA who pointed out the correlation between CB and ToS.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You may tolerate people who post images of Hitler to our members, however we don't.

So everyone from NG who was on your Discord did this?

3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Lucius,

If you spent half the time building as you do running into a wall, you might get somewhere that your actions would have a measurable outcome. 

Um. I act on principle I'm pretty sure I've told you this. 

Don't hate because I have a personality.  

The outcome is measurable btw. I've been told so by the best of authorities. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, stop having people they claim don't speak for them constantly harass us and make ineffectual threats would be a really good start.

Not to mention demonstrate change for the reasons why we entered as outlined in the DoW.

Unfortunately, you and I both know they're only whining to get out of this so they can continue to rogue out on the [ooc]game[/ooc] and have no intention of changing their ways, as has been openly stated to NPO leadership by several key members of that Alliance.

I'd like to see instances of what you claim above. I'll catch you in that other place.