The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

35 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

20200212-115012.jpg

you recruited people to be slaughtered under your banner.

Looks like someone cares enough about this game to keep posting after all.

Should be doing more of this than discouraging people from coming to the OWF, though I have a suspicion it has more to do with FtW's public image than a genuine nihilistic perspective.

You have no idea how things went down btw.

Or why.

But you're right about one thing-

It's OUR !@#$@#$ banner.

Give it back, stop being so condescending, and gtfo like we gave you the chance to last month.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

At least people are willing to join and fight under there banner.  You know there used to be this really annoying alliance that used to be around and it reminds me of FTW.  Talked  so much and was so useless that its own allies wanted to roll it.  It was Super Nova X, I wondered what happened to that trash heap of an alliance so I looked it up and what did I find?  It merged with FTW, that explains so much.  

This is accurate.

FtW is a Frankenstein faction made up of popular trash alliances including ISX and aNiMaLz.

I'm sure there were exceptions but an enormous pile of trash is still trash.

What did they expect...

20200205-002226.jpg

16 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

At least people are willing to join and fight under there banner.  You know there used to be this really annoying alliance that used to be around and it reminds me of FTW.  Talked  so much and was so useless that its own allies wanted to roll it.  It was Super Nova X, I wondered what happened to that trash heap of an alliance so I looked it up and what did I find?  It merged with FTW, that explains so much.  

I love that you pointed this out again BB. And for the record i was always opposed to that merge. I even cited it in my official points justifying the last war. (I think i had like 11 of them) 

When aNiMaLz merged with it to i was done. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

11 hours ago, Canik said:

"Non Grata waging their own war" is not really accurate. A significant portion of those fighting or who have fought for NG were not NG natives. It is more than a little ironic to hear complaints about interference in the war between NG and FTW when GK, Thrash, Ericsw, Rab and more were not originally in NG to begin with. NG actively sought outside interference rather than to accept the white peace we offered them.

You should learn what you speak of before you open your mouth. I joined NG on my own accord. I knew I was going to get beat down. I wanted to get beat down. The benefit is I did more beating.

By your logic, when people ghost the winning side, which happens ALL THE TIME, that must be the winning side asking for help. Then you get these people that only jump in because they know it's an easy win.

You also never offered us white peace.

Admit it. You were afraid there were going to be more of us, that's why you dialed the help hotline.

Edited by Thrash

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

You also never offered us white peace.

They are referring to the time when NG was fighting alongside COBRAlition against FtW.

NG entered with a legitimate CB, however- flag dispute.

And when COBRAlition was offered white peace, NG insisted (and they had every right) on the flag issue. 

All that was demanded was a simple alteration. Nothing unreasonable.

Peace talks were stalled for some time because GATO and Legion had to vote or something and then Oc invaded NG #sEpArAtEwAr 

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Looks like someone cares enough about this game to keep posting after all.

Should be doing more of this than discouraging people from coming to the OWF, though I have a suspicion it has more to do with FtW's public image than a genuine nihilistic perspective.

You have no idea how things went down btw.

Or why.

But you're right about one thing-

It's OUR !@#$@#$ banner.

Give it back, stop being so condescending, and gtfo like we gave you the chance to last month.

GK,

Its commendable that you seem to think that your words affect our public imagine in any meaningful way, our friends and allies find you just as annoying as our leadership.

Our success in mantaining a membership count is only off putting to you because you cant count yourself among our numbers. But I see you for what you really are, the loyal fan girl who willingly left her alliance for the chance to continue this pseudosexual dance you and Canik seem locked in.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

GK,

Its commendable that you seem to think that your words affect our public imagine in any meaningful way, our friends and allies find you just as annoying as our leadership.

Well at least you are aware your allies find you annoying.  So why not do something to fix that.  Why continue to drive your reputation even lower.  I have been on Planet Bob since before the second great war and have seen this same thing happen over and over again.  We all know things will end for FTW unless something drastic is done.  And I can not figure out of you all are to stupid to see it or you if you think you all somehow are different.  

4 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Well at least you are aware your allies find you annoying.  So why not do something to fix that.  Why continue to drive your reputation even lower.  I have been on Planet Bob since before the second great war and have seen this same thing happen over and over again.  We all know things will end for FTW unless something drastic is done.  And I can not figure out of you all are to stupid to see it or you if you think you all somehow are different.  

TBB,

You've been retired for a long time, I wonder if you can handle any heavy lifting at this point? Seems the only reason to worry is if they give you the keys to the senior bus. So unless you're driving, you can keep cheering from the sidelines.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

You've been retired for a long time, I wonder if you can handle any heavy lifting at this point? Seems the only reason to worry is if they give you the keys to the senior bus. So unless you're driving, you can keep cheering from the sidelines.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Your invitation is accepted.  Wife will be out of town for a couple of months.  Lets just see what we can do with you shall we? See what I mean about alliances that can not stop making stupid decisions.  

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Your invitation is accepted.  Wife will be out of town for a couple of months.  Lets just see what we can do with you shall we? See what I mean about alliances that can not stop making stupid decisions.  

TBB,

That sucks about the wife, hope all is okay. And if they do actually give you the keys, make sure you wear your glasses, don't need you running over GPA by mistake.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

And if they do actually give you the keys, make sure you wear your glasses, don't need you running over GPA by mistake.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Stop acting like FtW would be a challenge for Polar.

You and Canik only have one move and it's not that impressive:

20200213-052058.gif

20200213-053442.gif

10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Stop acting like FtW would be a challenge for Polar.

You and Canik only have one move and it's not that impressive:

20200213-052058.gif

20200213-053442.gif

Trying to be bipartisan here but you genuinely deserve some kind of award for the effort that you put in! Never change GK.

7 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

Trying to be bipartisan here but you genuinely deserve some kind of award for the effort that you put in! Never change GK.

20200213-055829.jpg

Thanks fam, I appreciate that.

We can all do it.

Maybe not to that extent but even Canik-the-Invertebrate has been putting in real effort, ngl.

#planetbobisstillalivefolks

20 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

This is accurate.

FtW is a Frankenstein faction made up of popular trash alliances including ISX and aNiMaLz.

I'm sure there were exceptions but an enormous pile of trash is still trash.

What did they expect...

20200205-002226.jpg

I am pretty sure this goes all the way back to near the beginning of the world.  The lineage of FTW is a long list of the dredge and leftovers of other alliances in an endless cascade of mergers, to keep membership numbers up and pretend they have relevance.  And one day, FTW itself will merge with some other trash heap, so they can have one big trash heap.

Edited by HeroofTime55

9 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

That sucks about the wife, hope all is okay. And if they do actually give you the keys, make sure you wear your glasses, don't need you running over GPA by mistake.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Thank you Dear Mr Black for your concern, honestly it's appreciated.

We'd probably barely maybe notice anything anymore, though.

@Johnny Apocalypse

More seriously, I'd like to again thank you for TDT: one can like or dislike the content, or be neutral about it, but it's always entertaining and well written, a pleasure for the mind.

13 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Wife got promoted so we are moving she went ahead to the new place I am finishing up at the old figuring if I should sell it or maybe rent it out.  And I do not need the keys to anything other than the right people.  And plenty of old souls still hold influence over alliances who can be woke from their slumber for one last cleanse of Planet Bobs current WAE.   Rolling GPA last time was way to boring to ever do it again.  

19 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

what are the goals / asspirations of ft w and succubus?

what would your squad like to see accomplished in cyber nation?

Well it was to take the title of WAE from GATO but that being thoroughly accomplished.. I dunno, we'll have to think on it. :)

On 2/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, General Kanabis said:

Very true, especially since the last war NEW was involved in never saw a resolution on their end of the spectrum.

They were included in peace talks by NPO without having an official say in the matter, being mostly disbanded at the time.

All of this is easily verifiable here:

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Sengoku-SPATR_War

Though the original document linked is no more.

They weren't included at all because they couldn't bother to set an Heir. Thus, when their leader went inactive and they disbanded, the rest either followed suit and went inactive, or individually surrendered out and went elsewhere.

Their inability to have anyone to speak for them also made the war 'end' without a result as it would be rude to give them WP with no representative.

It's also why we didn't need to post an RoH.

Glad some came back so it can finally be resolved, however. Kudos to them.

[ooc]You may return to your otherwise dead forums now.[/ooc]

Edited by DeathAdder

15 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

They weren't included at all because they couldn't bother to set an Heir. Thus, when their leader went inactive and they disbanded, the rest either followed suit and went inactive, or individually surrendered out and went elsewhere.

Their inability to have anyone to speak for them also made the war 'end' without a result as it would be rude to give them WP with no representative.

It's also why we didn't need to post an RoH.

Glad some came back so it can finally be resolved, however. Kudos to them.

[ooc]You may return to your otherwise dead forums now.[/ooc]

This PR laziness would never have been so commonplace for NPO back in the day. Again, if you don't want to participate in the community at large; declare neutrality.

[ooc] the forums are only dead because of aforementioned laziness and refusal to engage, but I notice you have slightly more intergalactic concerns to address right now on another dead planet which might explain it somewhat[/ooc]

Also @jerdge I'm glad you enjoy my futile attempts to swat away all the cobwebs. Futlle and yet oddly cathartic at the same time!

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

This PR laziness would never have been so commonplace for NPO back in the day. Again, if you don't want to participate in the community at large; declare neutrality.

[ooc] the forums are only dead because of aforementioned laziness and refusal to engage, but I notice you have slightly more intergalactic concerns to address right now on another dead planet which might explain it somewhat[/ooc]

Also @jerdge I'm glad you enjoy my futile attempts to swat away all the cobwebs. Futlle and yet oddly cathartic at the same time!

As opposed to the laziness that encapsulates 90% of the alliances here today that seem to rely on the NPO to entertain them. The world does not revolve around us, there is plenty to do outside of the NPO and our allies sphere's of interest. An astute mind can navigate a path to their goals without stepping on the wrong toes.

Edited by Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to the laziness that encapsulates 90% of the alliances here today that seem to rely on the NPO to entertain them. The world does not revolve around us, there is plenty to do outside of the NPO and our allies sphere's of interest. An astute mind can navigate a path to their goals without stepping on the wrong toes.

Next time, when you send someone for war, make sure your soldier can fight. Keep your infra huger in peace mode.

nuclear_fire.jpg

Your nuclear attack against kingdom of Jajja was a success however their fallout shelters reduced some of the damage caused by this attack. kingdom of Jajja lost 48862 defending soldiers, 5267 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 267.267 miles of land, 89.09 technology, 227.18 infrastructure, 50% of their aircraft, and 18% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses kingdom of Jajja will experience several days of economic devastation in their nation.