Image result for al bundy meme

It seems to me that D1 still does not look tired, so we are tagging in!

No need to complain, just thank us for all the casualties!

Alliance
Sort Ascending Sort Descending

Total

Active
Strength
Avg
Score
Anarchy
Infras
Tech
Nukes

1) Alpha Wolves
award.png
2) New League Of Nations
award.png
3) DEFCON 1
award.png

-Al Bundy-

Image result for al bundy gif

18 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Image result for al bundy meme

It seems to me that D1 still does not look tired, so we are tagging in!

No need to complain, just thank us for all the casualties!

Alliance

Total

Active
Strength
Avg
Score
Anarchy
Infras
Tech
Nukes

1) Alpha Wolves
award.png
2) New League Of Nations
award.png
3) DEFCON 1
award.png

-Al Bundy-

Image result for al bundy gif

Not even a day out of war now. 😆

@AL Bundy This new precedent your've set between our alliances only helps us so I'm fine with it but again you were given another opportunity to show us you could treat D1 with fairness and we'd do the same (we hit NLoN bc AW and BC were the weaker option but now we see that was a mistake), another opportunity to end the grudge wars but as always you took hold of the opportunity and struck when we're at our lowest again.

This is why you can't have nice things anymore, Al. 🙃 Oh well, let's dance. 

Edited by HiredGun

19 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Alliance

Total

Active
Strength
Avg
Score
Anarchy
Infras
Tech
Nukes

1) Alpha Wolves
award.png
2) New League Of Nations
award.png
3) DEFCON 1
award.png

There's the war AW just declared^^^

Here's a war D1 declared last round:

GJSWTgv.png

THIS WAS YOUR NEW PRECEDENT, PUNK!

...and that sniveling weasel HG claims the AW war was wrong?! Look at the stats! It's not even close. There's 11 nations still in anarchy - much worse than Hg snivels about in this war. That pathetic little punk cries like homeless kitten at an updeclare against a far superior opponent - and brags proudly about a war with a 338% down-declare! What a hypocrite.  There is not a whinier, more disingenuous, less honorable alliance in all of CN than D1.

When AW warred NLoN - no dirty ops! When AW wars BC - no dirty ops! OP historically never does such ops. When D1 wars anyone though, there's ALWAYS dirty ops. Even against OP last round, in a massive down-declare - D1 ran their econ ops. A favorite D1 trick is to save them for the last day of the war letting the other alliance THINK it was going to be fun, clean war - then running ops that can't be retaliated against because of the peace date.

Of course, it was Cowpie himself who attacked every active war he had long after the peace date in our last war, violating perace offers along the way. Hiredgun tantrums if you do that against D1, but it's just the usual for D1 to do. What a punk move, can't read a calendar can you 'pieboy? For an alliance that is always fighting down-declares, it's amazing how dishonorably they fight them. D1 is the LEAST honorable, most hypocritical alliance in TE by far.

The only time Hiredgun ever made CN better is when he shuts up. But what are the odds on that?

/inb4 bullcrap excuses for poor behavior

Edited by Son of Yoda

26 minutes ago, Son of Yoda said:

There's the war AW just declared^^^

Here's a war D1 declared last round:

GJSWTgv.png

THIS WAS YOUR NEW PRECEDENT, PUNK!

...and that sniveling weasel HG claims the AW war was wrong?! Look at the stats! It's not even close. There's 11 nations still in anarchy - much worse than Hg snivels about in this war. That pathetic little punk cries like homeless kitten at an updeclare against a far superior opponent - and brags proudly about a war with a 338% down-declare! What a hypocrite.  There is not a whinier, more disingenuous, less honorable alliance in all of CN than D1.

When AW warred NLoN - no dirty ops! When AW wars BC - no dirty ops! OP historically never does such ops. When D1 wars anyone though, there's ALWAYS dirty ops. Even against OP last round, in a massive down-declare - D1 ran their econ ops. A favorite D1 trick is to save them for the last day of the war letting the other alliance THINK it was going to be fun, clean war - then running ops that can't be retaliated against because of the peace date.

Of course, it was Cowpie himself who attacked every active war he had long after the peace date in our last war, violating perace offers along the way. Hiredgun tantrums if you do that against D1, but it's just the usual for D1 to do. What a punk move, can't read a calendar can you 'pieboy? For an alliance that is always fighting down-declares, it's amazing how dishonorably they fight them. D1 is the LEAST honorable, most hypocritical alliance in TE by far.

The only time Hiredgun ever made CN better is when he shuts up. But what are the odds on that?

/inb4 bullcrap excuses for poor behavior

We put 11 of you in anarchy after our blitz so why distort the truth?  Is it to justify your actions now? We rolled AW in every war last round for your crimes in round 50. 

AW started econ ops this war like they always do yet again always pointing the finger at D1 but we haven't complained unlike you, we welcome whatever war you want with the scummiest alliance in the history of the game who has only ever been known to wage underhanded opportunistic wars against D1. Besides war conditions are only reserved for friends of D1. 

You dragged us into the dirt in round 50 by attacking us while we were rolling rogues so we were relentless against you. 

One of our oldest vets summed this war up best, "This is nothing but an admittance of incompetence, they have more members, no war for a month and they attack us a one day out of war." 

If anyone else unfairly jumps us we're going to be relentless against your alliance, there will be no mercy given. 

For now we're only adding AW to the list. The rest will be treated as fairly as is possible moving forward.  

D1 was treating bundy as a true friend up until AW attacked D1 in round 50 while at war with rogues with half of our alliance in anarchy then proceeded to wage a dirty war with econ ops and blockades, even re-attacking us right after we had rebuilt a few days later. We had our reasons to go after stevies group for their crimes against D1 in round 49 and we saw them building military wonder only nations so why not premptive strike before they are used. All those hit were unaligned, no one was stopping them from joining an alliance and we're not the type to sit around and wait to get rogued. 

Perhaps they had eyes for someone else? It didn't matter to us. 

34 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

very well said baby yoda …….. i think D1 would be much better off without this pieboy 

You lot hate D1 for being better at playing the game than you, I don't remember a time when AW didn't. 

Bateman hates us because we waged a war against the next strongest alliance and he cried foul play because he wasn't ready and this was after 40 days into the round . No you're not entitled to any special treatment while hoping D1 meatsheilds everyone else for you. 

The top 3 biggest alliances cant have the 4th biggest being better so are all 3 going to rely on each other indefinitely then whoever does is joined at the hip and we'll treat you as one alliance.

Alliances use to get rolled by everyone if you hit anyone fresh out of war. If this is standard procedure now then D1 and OP are your only threats. 

16 hours ago, Son of Yoda said:

A favorite D1 trick is to save them for the last day of the war letting the other alliance THINK it was going to be fun, clean war - then running ops that can't be retaliated against because of the peace date.

This is so true though, but not all of D1 does this. 

EDIT: Regarding wether I hate D1 as a whole...

source.gif

Edited by Augustus Caesar
needs gif

On 2/10/2020 at 7:44 PM, HiredGun said:

@AL Bundy This new precedent your've set between our alliances only helps us so I'm fine with it but again you were given another opportunity to show us you could treat D1 with fairness and we'd do the same (we hit NLoN bc AW and BC were the weaker option but now we see that was a mistake), another opportunity to end the grudge wars but as always you took hold of the opportunity and struck when we're at our lowest again.

This is why you can't have nice things anymore, Al. 🙃 Oh well, let's dance. 

I set? hahaha D1 set a nice precedent when you had rogues hit AW last round on day 7, then had D1 declare. I at least hit with my alliance, and not need create rogues to benefit my aa. 

You hit NLON because it was easy and you got easy casualties and XP. I'm not saying it wasn't fair for NLON, shame on NLON for not focusing on military but dont say you did it because we were weaker hahaha.

We cant have nice things because their is only 2 veteran aa in TE anymore. Dont blame it all on me and ill try not to blame it all on you!

Al

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I set? hahaha D1 set a nice precedent when you had rogues hit AW last round on day 7, then had D1 declare. I at least hit with my alliance, and not need create rogues to benefit my aa. 

You hit NLON because it was easy and you got easy casualties and XP. I'm not saying it wasn't fair for NLON, shame on NLON for not focusing on military but dont say you did it because we were weaker hahaha.

We cant have nice things because their is only 2 veteran aa in TE anymore. Dont blame it all on me and ill try not to blame it all on you!

Al

Do you have proof I sent rogues? Because there are a lot of accusations coming from your alliance that I was responsible but I am yet to see any evidence?

What you need to understand is I don't need to send any rogues to beat you and we've proven that every round, even this one, it's only a poor excuse to wage wars like this. I can guarantee you your alliance will not survive if we did this to yours, neither would BC or Nlons.

The stats would suggest you were weaker, plus we had just fought so why continue to slap you around?

Here we're thinking everyone is here to treat each other on a even playing field. I'm hopeful BC and Nlon, bateman does not lead Nlon, bigwilly always has and I've spoken to him about all this and he agrees with me, you may not like me but you do little harm to me no matter how much you throw, you're only hurting the small community we have left and the people in D1 with no hate in their hearts, all of them are nice people and they are the most experienced players in the game, why are they being treated like criminals just because they play at a high level?

At this point AW, BC and bateman are looking for the most minor excuses to not only gang up us but avoid each other and wage these gutless wars.

Edited by HiredGun

All 3 alliances have a lot of D1 influence as well, either through guides or ex--D1 members. Just remember none of our knowledge or experience was ever given,  it was earnt off the backs of D1 vets past and present through years of warfare,we built our own legacy. 

How about you all improve your game so you don't have to team up and then you can met D1 on an fair playing field and win rather than jump us fresh out of war and still lose. 

You're giving D1 the only thing we pursue as an alliance, the most kills award bc its the pinnacle alliance award so what are you winning or taking from us? We're only being given more justification to take our own gloves off in the future. 

We will take drastic measures against AW to protect ourselves from these types of wars moving forward and anyone else who decides to join them will be grouped with them in our dows. You wont get to breath let alone stand. 

I don't like slinging threats but my hand has been forced. Where is the old TE sportsmanship spirit? Where is the 5 day minimum grace period? 

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

At this point AW, BC and bateman are looking for the most minor excuses to not only gang up us but avoid each other and wage these gutless wars.

Actually, Boognish Cult hit Alpha Wolves first this round. Then we hit you. Next? We are hitting NLON. I guess we will get to OP? I kinda forget about  them. Boognish Cult is as transparent as possible. Also, the only reason we didn't hit NLON after we hit Alpha Wolves is because you guys had just hit them and won thoroughly. 

So, NLON, we are hitting you guys next, okay? We should be ready in a bit, AW and D1 were fun and we are still hungover :D

22 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Actually, Boognish Cult hit Alpha Wolves first this round. Then we hit you. Next? We are hitting NLON. I guess we will get to OP? I kinda forget about  them. Boognish Cult is as transparent as possible. Also, the only reason we didn't hit NLON after we hit Alpha Wolves is because you guys had just hit them and won thoroughly. 

So, NLON, we are hitting you guys next, okay? We should be ready in a bit, AW and D1 were fun and we are still hungover :D

I've always held the belief BC have preferred to conduct themselves fairly and neutrally (but most of all troll me lololol), your last war against us is understandable to avoid losing but i am hopeful moving forward the the entire community respects the minimum 5-10 day grace period so all participants can leave nuclear anarchy, rebuild, collect then restock for another war and have fun on the battlefield again. 

"I HAVE A DREAM!" 🙂

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I've always held the belief BC have preferred to conduct themselves fairly and neutrally (but most of all troll me lololol), your last war against us is understandable to avoid losing but i am hopeful moving forward the the entire community respects the minimum 5-10 day grace period so all participants can leave nuclear anarchy, rebuild, collect then restock for another war and have fun on the battlefield again. 

"I HAVE A DREAM!" 🙂

Dude all trolling aside? It was just ignorance. I checked and none of you were in anarchy so I thought it was fine. And if you think we ever thought we were going to win that war then you have no spies in our chat.

We are here for one thing only, lolz for dayz.

And to troll you XD

its just you HG …. no one likes you … i see D1 members interacting in boots chat room and they all seem pretty cool …. it really is just you …. you are the dirty rat bobafeet you hit with dirty spy blockade everyone in the beginning stages build nukes right away to set AW back …. your a dirty little martha and you deserve to trollop threw a strawberry patch being hit with candy cans and jump roping ……. i know you don’t understand why I’m saying these asinine things its because your a tattletale and will run to mommy and use my words against me …. but you know me well enough to know what i mean xoxo ……

11 hours ago, RoadRash said:

its just you HG …. no one likes you … i see D1 members interacting in boots chat room and they all seem pretty cool …. it really is just you …. you are the dirty rat bobafeet you hit with dirty spy blockade everyone in the beginning stages build nukes right away to set AW back …. your a dirty little martha and you deserve to trollop threw a strawberry patch being hit with candy cans and jump roping ……. i know you don’t understand why I’m saying these asinine things its because your a tattletale and will run to mommy and use my words against me …. but you know me well enough to know what i mean xoxo ……

https://media0.giphy.com/media/S2XYdU4E0Xl28/giphy.gif

So you're mad that we won our first war against you. 😃 We waged a good war and you also used nuclear weapons against us so I don't know what the problem is. Econ ops have always been apart of the game so I have no issues with them but I do see how others are using them as a weapon to accuse D1 for crimes against them as an excuse to cover their incompetency.

Shame on those who hide behind excuses. I don't mind if AW use them against us but don't blame us for using them first when it was AW.

Edited by HiredGun

i didn’t even read your nonsense as you don’t comprehend poppy …. no one said I’m mad and whats this we …… its you not we or them just you ….. and to tell you the truth i really doubt most of D1 want to be the dirty little rats like yourself I’m sure non want to do blockades or dirty spy or even bully as you do …. i think most want to have fun and D1 in whole is great its just really you who is the POS boba feet ….. if I’m wrong please any D1 member PM me I’m sure we can discuss with cowboy how to get rid of this doodle 

32 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i didn’t even read your nonsense as you don’t comprehend poppy …. no one said I’m mad and whats this we …… its you not we or them just you ….. and to tell you the truth i really doubt most of D1 want to be the dirty little rats like yourself I’m sure non want to do blockades or dirty spy or even bully as you do …. i think most want to have fun and D1 in whole is great its just really you who is the POS boba feet ….. if I’m wrong please any D1 member PM me I’m sure we can discuss with cowboy how to get rid of this doodle 

We can all tell you're mad, not only are you getting demolished in a war you should've won but you're complaining about all your failures. 🤣

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We can all tell you're mad, not only are you getting demolished in a war you should've won but you're complaining about all your failures. 🤣

I’m having a great time …. talking to cowboy almost everyday … hg you don’t understand i guess its your superior complex that you think by me telling you what type of bobafeet you are that I’m made …. dude its really you your just no good …. even book who loves everyone cant stand you ……. you really should go eat  some raviolis ….  

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

one more thing … how would i think I’m getting into a war I’m going to win by hitting cowboy he had a wrc and 1100 tech …. hahahaha even look in my declaration …. dude you really really are no good ….. your just a bad seed 

20 hours ago, RoadRash said:

I’m having a great time …. talking to cowboy almost everyday … hg you don’t understand i guess its your superior complex that you think by me telling you what type of bobafeet you are that I’m made …. dude its really you your just no good …. even book who loves everyone cant stand you ……. you really should go eat  some raviolis ….  

Cowboy talks to a lot of people, including me on a daily basis so I'm not sorry to break it to you but you're not special. You pretend to be Cowboys friend when you're the clown who had D1 quickly re-attacked in round 50 right after we had rebuilt because of your hatred grudge against me and every wolf suffered because of you. if AW had any brains they'd kick you or shut you up as you do them all no favors except bring your hateful grudge into it all but this is what you wanted so I know you never will. Just like in SE when you were sentenced to pzi bc your hatred over me overrode all logic but luckily I gave you a window out of that sentence and we all knew you'd take it.

Other than being this beacon of hatred for AW, what exactly warrants you to spout so much crap on these forums? Are you organizing their defenses or offenses? Do you manage anything other than your own nation?

Edited by HiredGun