OP DoW

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

We're lucky to see OP wage a war each year (D1 wages dozens) and when they did it was to save the school yard bully from what he deserved which was only opportunistic. Rather than judging inactions, I was judging by the actions of all alliances and their good vs bad deeds. 

Time to fulfill our quota.

OP declares on BC to give D1 a bit of relief.

17 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Oh come on, this is an even worse war declaration than the one @Jiros posted!

I thought it was pretty good.  Has a bit of irony since, depending on who you ask, this could be seen as doing exactly what HG said in that quote :v

Edited by Overlord Wes

10 minutes ago, Overlord Wes said:

I thought it was pretty good.  Has a bit of irony since, depending on who you ask, this could be seen as doing exactly what HG said in that quote :v

Ohh well, that explains why I didn't get it since I just glaze over during his sermons.

4 hours ago, Overlord Wes said:

We appreciate your intervention but besides those who never got to leave nuclear anarchy and therefore could never collect, the rest of D1 has it all under control. If you'd asked us first we would've declined and thanked you.

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Oh come on, this is an even worse war declaration than the one @Jiros posted!

Seeing as they are a rare sight, I'd take any declaration from OP.

4 hours ago, Overlord Wes said:

Tbh, we'd prefer you sent peace immediately. At least Daruler had the courtesy to ask stating he didn't want to interfere with our strike teams. While BC's war is opportunistic, D1 has the experience, organization and coordination to deal with it, something we haven't seen in OP for years now so we'd appreciate it more if you sent peace. Nothing personal 🙂

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Tbh, we'd prefer you sent peace immediately. At least Daruler had the courtesy to ask stating he didn't want to interfere with our strike teams. While BC's war is opportunistic, D1 has the experience, organization and coordination to deal with it, something we haven't seen in OP for years now so we'd appreciate it more if you sent peace. Nothing personal 🙂

The Stallion requests that OP do not send peace and continue their efforts to destroy Boognish pixels. I didn't make all these suicide vests with my blood, sweat and tears for nothing!

Welcome to the killing fields Paradoxia!

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If you'd asked us first we would've declined and thanked you.

that's why we didn't ask 😛

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

stating he didn't want to interfere with our strike teams.

and that's why I didn't do any attacks after update lol

5 hours ago, Overlord Wes said:

that's why we didn't ask 😛

and that's why I didn't do any attacks after update lol

Then why enter if you knew we'd decline?

I still appreciate the good deed, a another rare sight in this day and age so enjoy the war.