Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sauron

An Official FTW Statement

Recommended Posts

Awww cute, you've popped your heads out to try and commandeer a narrative for once!

 

NG are not rogues. They've been around a lot longer than you and accomplished far more with far fewer resources at their disposal. You however rely on the coal tails of your betters to carry you to 'victory'

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

20200115-131258.jpg

 

I’ll have you know, I only use name-brand LEGOs to build my memes. That image is a misrepresentation of our meme department, and I implore you correct it immediately.

 

ISOq7H0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

NG are not rogues. They've been around a lot longer than you and accomplished far more with far fewer resources at their disposal. You however rely on the coal tails of your betters to carry you to 'victory'


Ha! That is so wrong in every way!

Remember NG was LITERALLY in Oculus!! That is hilarious you actually think NG accomplished far more with far fewer resources! 🤣

X4YZUQb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

20200115-164115.jpg

 

Gotta hand it to the furries. This thread is fun.


8LMPHvq.jpg

Clever, GK. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to NG on their victory and FTW for doing something stupid, letting others fight a war for them and then handing their enemy victory.  One thing has always been true on Planet Bob even in the end days, their will always be alliances that manage to do everything wrong all the time and are publicly made fun by most of Planet Bob and privately made fun of by their own allies.  FTW proudly carries that banner that so many have carried before it.  WAE.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

1 hour ago, Canik said:


Ha! That is so wrong in every way!

Remember NG was LITERALLY in Oculus!! That is hilarious you actually think NG accomplished far more with far fewer resources! 🤣

 

It goes back waaaay before Oculus.  Really the other way around in that meme pic, but hey I'm sure they appreciate ya trying to rewrite history for them too.  Well done! 

 

Again with all that, you're sure trying to copy NG.  Wouldn't say JA's wrong... it seems to be a pretty low bar to pass if you need Oculus' help to dash those NG "rogues" *literally* this instant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Canik said:


UgMk4tF.jpg

 

Fighting NPO and all their allies will do that to ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Velocity said:

I’ll have you know, I only use name-brand LEGOs to build my memes. That image is a misrepresentation of our meme department, and I implore you correct it immediately.

 

ISOq7H0.jpg

 

Beat me to it, son!

Nice template choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Canik said:


Ha! That is so wrong in every way!

Remember NG was LITERALLY in Oculus!! That is hilarious you actually think NG accomplished far more with far fewer resources! 🤣

X4YZUQb.jpg

 

 

> recognises they were an alliance in Oculus

> still tries to portray them as rogues

 

Remember when NG weren't in Oculus and posed enough of a threat to your top tier that you needed Oculus to bail you out? Good times.

 

Also bit of a history refresher for you: NG go back further than the existence of Oculus and have often been the movers and shakers in a number of blocs/power structures that made things happen politically--whether you liked it or not and I would know because I was literally there (#animalhouse). In fact that's probably why Oculus have such an axe to grind; NG were never ones to sit in the corner and do as they were told.

 

You'd be better off editing your own alliance into that image btw. It'd be more accurate.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

 

20200116-030735.jpg

In today's world, this does qualify as debating, boi ;)


Still having trouble with numbers eh, GK? Here let me help..

EIxD6Hl.png

"oCuLuS iS doInG eVERythinG!!1"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Canik said:


Still having trouble with numbers eh, GK? Here let me help..

EIxD6Hl.png

"oCuLuS iS doInG eVERythinG!!1"

 

Search shows 172 for me.

Which may seem high, but let's look at the numbers closely-

 

 

Freehold of The Wolveswars between 2019-12-16 - 2020-01-16

Format: Ruler Name - (Total Wars) - (Total Damage Dealt) - (Total Damage Lost) - (Total War Damage) 


1: Canik - 7 - 18,126.88 - 14,670.53 - 33,128.69. 
2: Stoopid Ace - 4 - 19,418.46 - 9,247.48 - 28,955.49. 
3: Kaznawim - 8 - 14,466.42 - 10,121.41 - 24,825.58. 
4: Zenophon - 3 - 10,799.72 - 9,953.28 - 20,962.63. 
5: Lancer - 7 - 7,709.43 - 9,531.15 - 17,403.23. 
6: Rothaic - 3 - 6,336.98 - 10,170.94 - 16,674.66. 
7: Lord Draculea - 3 - 7,067.88 - 9,030.65 - 16,261.14. 
8: Pile Butts - 6 - 7,858.66 - 6,641.13 - 14,644.71. 
9: VelocityVIP - 6 - 5,311.34 - 8,508.22 - 13,951.26. 
10: Peterkin - 4 - 5,460.20 - 8,300.66 - 13,899.86. 
11: jobet5s - 3 - 4,761.79 - 7,078.45 - 11,959.84. 
12: SquidTheJim - 5 - 5,456.87 - 6,256.36 - 11,826.07. 
13: Smitty256 - 3 - 2,973.29 - 7,996.28 - 11,080.38. 
14: armpit - 2 - 6,430.70 - 3,591.35 - 10,123.28. 
15: Sprigin3k - 4 - 0.00 - 9,434.12 - 9,488.86. 
16: Nicholas Strakhov - 3 - 1,586.82 - 5,909.24 - 7,571.78. 
17: KingJohnLee - 3 - 188.86 - 5,791.04 - 6,017.67. 
18: kingthero - 1 - 2,032.08 - 3,715.80 - 5,805.94. 
19: Mikado - 1 - 1,096.35 - 3,426.09 - 4,568.12. 
20: gegthomas - 1 - 1,629.71 - 2,507.25 - 4,178.75. 
21: Sanctus - 1 - 966.65 - 2,714.05 - 3,717.88. 
Seems to me that an alliance piggybacking off the weight of a third of the game could do better.
Truth is, despite how hard you try, you'll never be anything like NG :P
20200116-042826.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Canik said:

NG's Brilliant Political Strategy

wCO13hI.jpg

 

What threats? Lmao, and what CBs?

It was a rescue operation and you're the damsels in distress. Sorry to break it to you.

You can swing ya purse while they choke us to death bae, but the shovel that will bury me won't be Furry made, I promise you that.

 

Btw-

20200116-054134.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Freehold of The Wolveswars between 2019-12-16 - 2020-01-16

Format: Ruler Name - (Total Wars) - (Total Damage Dealt) - (Total Damage Lost) - (Total War Damage) 


1: Canik - 7 - 18,126.88 - 14,670.53 - 33,128.69. 
2: Stoopid Ace - 4 - 19,418.46 - 9,247.48 - 28,955.49. 
3: Kaznawim - 8 - 14,466.42 - 10,121.41 - 24,825.58. 
4: Zenophon - 3 - 10,799.72 - 9,953.28 - 20,962.63. 
5: Lancer - 7 - 7,709.43 - 9,531.15 - 17,403.23. 
6: Rothaic - 3 - 6,336.98 - 10,170.94 - 16,674.66. 
7: Lord Draculea - 3 - 7,067.88 - 9,030.65 - 16,261.14. 
8: Pile Butts - 6 - 7,858.66 - 6,641.13 - 14,644.71. 
9: VelocityVIP - 6 - 5,311.34 - 8,508.22 - 13,951.26. 
10: Peterkin - 4 - 5,460.20 - 8,300.66 - 13,899.86. 
11: jobet5s - 3 - 4,761.79 - 7,078.45 - 11,959.84. 
12: SquidTheJim - 5 - 5,456.87 - 6,256.36 - 11,826.07. 
13: Smitty256 - 3 - 2,973.29 - 7,996.28 - 11,080.38. 
14: armpit - 2 - 6,430.70 - 3,591.35 - 10,123.28. 
15: Sprigin3k - 4 - 0.00 - 9,434.12 - 9,488.86. 
16: Nicholas Strakhov - 3 - 1,586.82 - 5,909.24 - 7,571.78. 
17: KingJohnLee - 3 - 188.86 - 5,791.04 - 6,017.67. 
18: kingthero - 1 - 2,032.08 - 3,715.80 - 5,805.94. 
19: Mikado - 1 - 1,096.35 - 3,426.09 - 4,568.12. 
20: gegthomas - 1 - 1,629.71 - 2,507.25 - 4,178.75. 
21: Sanctus - 1 - 966.65 - 2,714.05 - 3,717.88. 


Considering we've been at war 10 months straight and this is all micro-tier, thats not bad! 🤣
Few alliances could hope to boast these numbers after 10 months of war and without being rolled first.
Thanks for the stats tho!

xq2PVXe.jpg

Edited by Canik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the stats are emblematic of your stellar war performance, why did you need all the backup from Oc and RFI?

 

Why do you keep avoiding this point and deflect when it is pressed to you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Canik said:


Considering we've been at war 10 months straight and this is all micro-tier, thats not bad! 🤣
Few alliances could hope to boast these numbers after 10 months of war and without being rolled first.
Thanks for the stats tho!
 

 

We've been at war just as long, and fighting Oculus is no picnic.

Any competent alliance would have rolled us at this point. 

Especially if they claim to have "one of the strongest lower-tiers in the entire game" (lol Smitty)

 

Interpreting stats isn't something you're visibly good at, apparently. 

Stick to larceny- you know,  something you actually excel in.

 

20200116-074028.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only certainty is that FTW is the worst alliance that Planet Bob has known. To fight COBRA he needed RFI, to fight NG they called Oculus. You are ridiculous. 

Canik the worst leader this game has ever known. Maegor who a few years ago created a thread where he declared himself the best player, hidden in peace mode for months.

You are puppets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...