An Official Announcement from Farkistan

It has come to my attention that Farkistan has not made an official announcement for quite some time.  Herewith, I officially announce that an official announcement is forthcoming.  This announcement is official and comes directly from Farkistan.  If you are in need of further information, please read the official announcements that Farkistan has to offer.  Thank you for your interest in official Farkistani annoucements.

Thank you, we await such further information as Farkistan may advise. Upon the official announcement we are certain to read with the attention for which you thank us. We will hold any questions until such time.

I officially announce that the Official Announcement from Farkistan has been canceled.  I apologize for any official Farkistan announcement coordination that may have already taken place.  Please be kind to any Farkistani officials that may be announced.

1 hour ago, Moose Hole said:

I officially announce that the Official Announcement from Farkistan has been canceled.  I apologize for any official Farkistan announcement coordination that may have already taken place.  Please be kind to any Farkistani officials that may be announced.

As an unofficial official I would like to office an official complaint with the officials, regarding the official lack of official announcements from the alliance officially known as Farkistan.

14 hours ago, Moose Hole said:

We want another series. Where can I file a complaint?

On 1/8/2020 at 1:31 PM, Moose Hole said:

It has come to my attention that Farkistan has not made an official announcement for quite some time.  Herewith, I officially announce that an official announcement is forthcoming.  This announcement is official and comes directly from Farkistan.  If you are in need of further information, please read the official announcements that Farkistan has to offer.  Thank you for your interest in official Farkistani annoucements.

I would like to post a formal query into the avatar or lack thereof, currently representing Moose Hole. Are you in fact a Moose? It is clearly an "M" which is not a moose at all. I think the official announcement should be about this scandal that has started over the lack of moose. 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:30 PM, kingzog said:

Fark has always been that alliance of middle-aged uncles who think they're funny. This is pretty much 'peak clever' from them.

Careful, I hear they've got your nose.

I mean, this announcement is better than anything else from this place in the last... 4 years? Better than nothing