The updeclare madness continues

On 10/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, Overlord Wes said:

no dirty ops next time pls

its hired gun you really cant expect anything less from him ……. I’m glad he showed steve the person he really is this round ….. 

On 10/31/2019 at 12:24 PM, Overlord Wes said:

no dirty ops next time pls

If you want rules applied then next time reach out and lets come to an agreement as is customary? Since when were econ ops banned?

On 11/2/2019 at 9:09 AM, RoadRash said:

its hired gun you really cant expect anything less from him ……. I’m glad he showed steve the person he really is this round ….. 

I also showed steve that you're bad at the game and if Wolves aren't waging massive down declares you're all quite pathetic. 😄 Try again next round?

9 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If you want rules applied then next time reach out and lets come to an agreement as is customary? Since when were econ ops banned?

I also showed steve that you're bad at the game and if Wolves aren't waging massive down declares you're all quite pathetic. 😄 Try again next round?

blind botsy look at wars please next time you talk poo poo in the last engagement i believe i won 4 of the 6 wars …  even with my stumped growth I’m bigger then you little man …… and i cant wait to next round xoxo 

On 11/8/2019 at 7:12 AM, RoadRash said:

blind botsy look at wars please next time you talk poo poo in the last engagement i believe i won 4 of the 6 wars …  even with my stumped growth I’m bigger then you little man …… and i cant wait to next round xoxo 

You won nothing actually, you barely fought back and then you had to re-roll.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

You won nothing actually, you barely fought back and then you had to re-roll.

that was first go round …. caught me with my pants down with those rogues 

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

that was first go round …. caught me with my pants down with those rogues 

We've had 3 rounds of war already and you have been demolished every time. Also the finger pointing is only your poor excuse for losing 3 wars to D1 already. This time we weren't going to let you build unopposed like last round and allow you to dogpile D1 while at war. Oh no those days are over.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We've had 3 rounds of war already and you have been demolished every time. Also the finger pointing is only your poor excuse for losing 3 wars to D1 already. This time we weren't going to let you build unopposed like last round and allow you to dogpile D1 while at war. Oh no those days are over.

you see botsy thats what I’m saying …. you truly are a delusional young man …. you guys got me with the rogue to stunt my start up and then ran on me when i was already stumped ….its ok tho jessica i understand …. ill see you later

xoxo