64Digits DoW

HeroofTime55

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

There's a popularity contest? Man, that is a low bar.....

Why are you here? And who were you in a former life?

Not telling, and not telling.   

8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I thought you were here to whine like most of your kin

Nah I'm just here to enjoy the show.  I may voice my opinion on something now and then but its not like that's going to matter anyway.   

20 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

I'd advise you to do the same, but then again you're right where you belong, aren't you?

Nothing you are saying makes any sense.  I happen to be in one of the very few alliance alive and kicking on Planet Bob.  An alliance have been allied to and fought against for over a decade.  So yeah I am right where I belong.  So let me advise you, think before you speak. 

19 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Nothing you are saying makes any sense.  I happen to be in one of the very few alliance alive and kicking on Planet Bob.  An alliance have been allied to and fought against for over a decade.  So yeah I am right where I belong.  So let me advise you, think before you speak. 

I don't see much kicking, must be looking at the wrong place ❤️ 

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Said it once, ill say it again..... is a one nation announcement belong in alliance announcements???

No.... go be annoying elsewhere...

AL

For clarity, this is not a "one nation" announcement, this is an alliance announcement, 64Digits is back.  64Digits has a long and ancient history as a "micro" of great significance, a history which, as founder, is my proudest contribution to this game. 

This trend, of certain parties deciding that they will be the sole arbiters of the "legitimacy" of alliances, is a farce and a fantasy - and it's dangerous to any alliance that values their sovereignty.  Alliances and their members have the right to self-determination.  64Digits does not acknowledge the precedent that some are attempting to set.

And yes, our doors are open to new members, for any who would like to join.  You can PM me here with any official inquires, membership applications, or diplomatic requests.

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Said it once, ill say it again..... is a one nation announcement belong in alliance announcements???

In today's world, yes. Especially if the one nation has more stones than most AA's still around.

We all know the politics of today make it so that real wars are virtually non existent.

Take the Doom/Polar Debacle (among others)-

a2c097797e4dad7c4543a8a6bf27805d.gif

You of all people should know the feeling. It wasn't long ago that you went rogue on NoR (for a good cause, granted) and WC on KoRT; both only to go running back to CLAWS with impunity.

3 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

I would have expected a "shots fired", or "lines being drawn"  

I guess those days are long gone 😐

Whatever gameplay you've experienced here before is long gone.

And judging by your 4 years of doing literally nothing with your current nation, you're not one to speak about making a difference.

Only one of two things will ever happen on Bob again.

Either-

IMG-20190930-055528.jpg

or

IMG-20190930-055543.jpg

24 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Whatever gameplay you've experienced here before is long gone.

And judging by your 4 years of doing literally nothing with your current nation, you're not one to speak about making a difference.

Only one of two things will ever happen on Bob again.

Either-

IMG-20190930-055528.jpg

or

IMG-20190930-055543.jpg

What's a yiff?   Is that what polar calls themselves nowadays?   

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

In today's world, yes. Especially if the one nation has more stones than most AA's still around.

We all know the politics of today make it so that real wars are virtually non existent.

Take the Doom/Polar Debacle (among others)-

a2c097797e4dad7c4543a8a6bf27805d.gif

You of all people should know the feeling. It wasn't long ago that you went rogue on NoR (for a good cause, granted) and WC on KoRT; both only to go running back to CLAWS with impunity.

I didnt go making a big announcement about it, seems needy. Child needing attention?

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I didnt go making a big announcement about it, seems needy. Child needing attention?

Of course you didn't, there was never any real commitment there so why would you.

Also, you weren't looking at any serious retaliation, OP is facing possible counters from Team Furry, which currently makes up a good majority of the game.

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

64Digits has a long and ancient history as a "micro" of great significance, a history which, as founder, is my proudest contribution to this game.

Not United Equestria?

Late but happy hunting to you too o/

1 minute ago, King Cyan said:

Not United Equestria?

Late but happy hunting to you too o/

UE was fun and all, bringing over 100 fresh players into a dying game and then getting criticized for it, but no, my best work was always under the 64Digits banner.

As far as FTW, I would be amused, but not surprised, if they couldn't even deal with a one man micro, and had to call others in to fight their wars for them.

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

For clarity, this is not a "one nation" announcement, this is an alliance announcement, 64Digits is back.  64Digits has a long and ancient history as a "micro" of great significance, a history which, as founder, is my proudest contribution to this game. 

This trend, of certain parties deciding that they will be the sole arbiters of the "legitimacy" of alliances, is a farce and a fantasy - and it's dangerous to any alliance that values their sovereignty.  Alliances and their members have the right to self-determination.  64Digits does not acknowledge the precedent that some are attempting to set.

And yes, our doors are open to new members, for any who would like to join.  You can PM me here with any official inquires, membership applications, or diplomatic requests.

Realistically when you think about it and compare today's global nation count with that of say, 10 years ago. A 1-man alliance has more or less the same clout as a 10-20 man micro from back in the day.

COBRA is an ardent believer in self-determination and firmly believe in supporting the rights of those who seek independence and individuality within the Microverse. The legitimacy of an alliance is not to be determined solely by mere nation count. There are many who choose to go it alone who have far more personality and political savvy than most of the rank and file of [Insert any Top 10 AA here]

Good luck with your crusade. If they're efficient enough (or call in backup) you'll be soon fighting armpit/Kaznawim/Smitty and Velocity on loop for a few rounds.