64Digits DoW

HeroofTime55

64Digits declares war on FTW for various reasons, including (but not limited to) vandalizing the CN wiki, trying to demand reps as surrender terms after you called in overwhelming numbers to fight your wars for you, taking the symbols of dead alliances and desecrating them without any sense of shame or irony, and in general for being easily the worst alliance around.

Get your cowards to come out of peace mode, seriously!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64Digits,

Another copycat come to volunteer as a chew toy. While I'm grateful you're all so willingly throwing away your nations for nothing as it saves us the trouble of dealing with you in any meaningful way. If you are actually invested in saving the world or making at least an interesting effort at derailing us. You should have all gotten together to plot and plan. I mean Gibs did it better at least his DoW had a proper flag.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

Who's gonna be chewing on him? Not the people he declared on, and not anyone else carrying your flag. I know you're one of the 4 people in your AA who fight, how can you put up with that? Go somewhere where your "friends" will have your back. I remember the days of being in a 50+ nation AA and if a one-man AA (or "rogue", as it's gonna end up being called as justification for others to get involved to cover the incompetence), we'd have their slots filled within 12 hours.

Edited by Thrash

24 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Who's gonna be chewing on him? Not the people he declared on, and not anyone else carrying your flag. I know you're one of the 4 people in your AA who fight, how can you put up with that? Go somewhere where your "friends" will have your back. I remember the days of being in a 50+ nation AA and if a one-man AA (or "rogue", as it's gonna end up being called as justification for others to get involved to cover the incompetence), we'd have their slots filled within 12 hours.

Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Another copycat 

Seriously?

Your flag and AA description leave no room to validate you calling anyone else a copycat.

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

chew toy. 

No chew toys for you, furry.

But plenty of sights to see for the bandwagon.

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

[...] vandalizing the CN wiki, [...]

What can possibly be the point in vandalizing, of all things, the Cyber Nations Wiki in 2019? In comparison, watching dried paint dry even more ought to be unbearably exciting.

6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

64Digits,

Another copycat come to volunteer as a chew toy. While I'm grateful you're all so willingly throwing away your nations for nothing as it saves us the trouble of dealing with you in any meaningful way. If you are actually invested in saving the world or making at least an interesting effort at derailing us. You should have all gotten together to plot and plan. I mean Gibs did it better at least his DoW had a proper flag.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

You know this isn't HoT's first crusade as 64Digits right? He's 'thrown away' his nation at far more competent players in the past and is still here, whereas they are (mostly) gone.

I'd be a little more concerned about being a target of copycats if I were you. Your reputation is being challenged and at a certain point you have to ask yourself: Why is that?

11 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

64Digits,

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

You are like that one guy in Sparta that was always in the fight and out defending them until he figured they all sucked and were not worth his time and left.   Get out and go some place where  you are not being drug down by the garbage you are surrounded by.    

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You are like that one guy in Sparta that was always in the fight and out defending them until he figured they all sucked and were not worth his time and left.   Get out and go some place where  you are not being drug down by the garbage you are surrounded by.    

I'd advise you to do the same, but then again you're right where you belong, aren't you?