Jump to content

A Royal Ariana Grande Empire DOW


Mogar
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear FTW,

 

You are objectively terrible and need guidance in several fields of value. I would be happy to help if you are willing to stop being stupid and perhaps consider an alternate option of not throwing your allies to death in exchange for your own peace. Reach out at your earliest convenience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

O god.... not one nation....

 

Hahaha

 

Good luck to you.

 

Al

From what I have seen you have been unable to succeed without major assistance from your better allies, let's see how you'll fare against a semi competent opponent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Have fun fighting FTW while you can. Your defensive slots will be primarily NPO, IRON, and Legion unfortunately. 

Should anyone outside of FTW be involved I would certainly be incredibly disappointed in them. I would rather cancel on an ally that can't fight one person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DavidMustaine said:

Fjf3KPG.png

 

Seems your missing all of the clones he had in that one.  Good luck though.  

Who needs clones? I am more than capable of hitting outside your weight class. I ask for a Parley to end negative relations but will be acting against FTW until such time as reasonable agreements are made. I act as myself but expect to be treated as one of my stature. Perhaps you have not been here but I have been one to ensure a content ending to all scenarios.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Who needs clones? I am more than capable of hitting outside your weight class. I ask for a Parley to end negative relations but will be acting against FTW until such time as reasonable agreements are made. I act as myself but expect to be treated as one of my stature. Perhaps you have not been here but I have been one to ensure a content ending to all scenarios.

And exactly how long can you keep that up?  They have hundreds of nations.... even if you get aid sent to you and buy donations you wont last. 

 

This just seems like your tactic is to try to sting them like a bee but your more like just an annoying fly that ends up as a smear on a rolled up newspaper.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

Should anyone outside of FTW be involved I would certainly be incredibly disappointed in them. I would rather cancel on an ally that can't fight one person.

 

Come on, you’re not new here. Looking at NG’s war screen for 10 seconds would point out how silly this idea is. Maybe a quarter of our existing wars are FTW, and that’s being generous. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

And exactly how long can you keep that up?  They have hundreds of nations.... even if you get aid sent to you and buy donations you wont last. 

 

This just seems like your tactic is to try to sting them like a bee but your more like just an annoying fly that ends up as a smear on a rolled up newspaper.  

 

You seem to be missing the point. They have hundreds of nations who won't defend their other nations. Been down that road, still on that road.

Edited by Thrash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

your more like just an annoying fly 

 

No, you're more like just an annoying fly- and just as interesting.

 

Ruler:

DavidMustaine

 

 

Nation Created: 12/19/2014 12:09:12 PM (1,744 days old)

 

 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine is just a personal sensation, anyway I doubt that Mogar will need much luck (in general, not only in this case). He's been in very bad corners more times that I can count and he has always survived, this time it won't be any different. The opponent he chose has many nations, though, they should find it easy to keep him staggered with nations of their choice.

 

All of this only to say that, in this situation, everyone involved can just enjoy the fight - which is exactly what I wish to you all: have fun! 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jerdge said:

 The opponent he chose has many nations, though, they should find it easy to keep him staggered with nations of their choice.

 

This is funny. Nations from other alliances, yea, but not from their own.

Edited by Thrash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...