Looking for Maroon Trade Circle to enter

Northern Empire

I'm looking for a maroon Trade circle to enter, 

I can change my resources to what you need, 

available now, 

also looking for tech deals, i will pay the maximum you can receive with 1 aid slot, whatever that total might be for 100 tech

Would you like to join our trade circle? We are on the Pink team, so you'd have to change your team color if you want the happiness bonus.

We're a multi-alliance circle, so that doesn't matter. We recently lost a trade partner so we just want to get the best bonus resources.

We need Aluminum and Marble, if you're willing to change your resources. If not, one of us can change our resources.

Looking forward to your reply! If you want to join, please send me a trade offer and I'll send you the names of the other 4 nations in our circle.

Edited by Vaslov
more info

On 9/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, Vaslov said:

Would you like to join our trade circle? We are on the Pink team, so you'd have to change your team color if you want the happiness bonus.

We're a multi-alliance circle, so that doesn't matter. We recently lost a trade partner so we just want to get the best bonus resources.

We need Aluminum and Marble, if you're willing to change your resources. If not, one of us can change our resources.

Looking forward to your reply! If you want to join, please send me a trade offer and I'll send you the names of the other 4 nations in our circle.

send me the information, 

i don't want to change colors however, 

Thanks 

Right now we have a prospective member -- IF he changes his resources to what we need. If it doesn't work out, I will contact you.

Why don't you want to change your team color?

It would be better if you contact me directly by in-game messages. I don't check this forum very often.

Edited by Vaslov